Bill O'Reilly Did A Comparison

Which State Would You Choose to Live in?

• Total voters
Bill O'Reilly: A tale of two Americas, California and Texas | Talking Points | The O'Reilly Factor

I agree with O'Reilly

just one more thing...

Cali has a great geographical location, I go for that!

but

Texas has a great ideology! and I go for that too!:D:eusa_clap:

Both states are overrun with illegal aliens.

Here are the top 10 states in which illegal aliens prefer to live:

10. Colorado: 4.25% are Illegal Aliens

9. Georgia: 4.39% are Illegal Aliens

8. Maryland: 4.44% are Illegal Aliens

7. Oregon: 4.49% are Illegal Aliens

6. New Mexico: 4.79% are Illegal Aliens

5. New Jersey: 5.47% are Illegal Aliens

4. Arizona: 5.77% are Illegal Aliens

3. Texas: 6.58% are Illegal Aliens

2. Nevada: 6.92% are Illegal Aliens

1. California: 6.94% are Illegal Aliens

Most of Texas is a flat, barren hell hole full of loud mouthed ignorant assholes.

I'd take CA over TX in a heartbeat.

Wow.. obviously you NEVER traveled the state as I have. From the deserts in the west, the mountains in the west to the forests in East Texas. To the Gulf to the extremely rolling hills of Austin.

Texas as far as "loud mouth" ignorant... funny but the very attitude you are describing is exactly what you are doing!!!
You are being ignorant about the state as evidenced by your single description and you epitomize a "loud mouthed ignorant asshole"!!

How States Stack Up in Generosity
13. Texas
Texans reported charitable contributions totaling more than $10.7-billion in 2008. The state also scored well on contributions a typical household made as a percentage of discretionary income: 5.1 percent.

25. California
Individually, Californians are average in their level of giving, with the typical household donating 4.4 percent of discretionary income.

Sharing the Wealth: How the States Stack Up in Giving - How America Gives - The Chronicle of Philanthropy- Connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, and ideas

Finally... The report found that since 1990, the state has lost nearly 3.4 million residents through migration to other states, like Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Georgia and South Carolina.
The average number of residents leaving the state each year over the last decade is 225,000, the report found.

Californians flee for better-run states, study finds | Fox News

Finally WHERE ARE YOUR f...king FACTS to back up your LOUD-MOUTHED IGNORANT statements OR are you the embodiment (I know big word for you!!) of your wussie comment?

Most of Texas is a flat, barren hell hole full of loud mouthed ignorant assholes.

Never been there, huh?

I was born and raised in TX. He's spot on.

Every state, county, city, has it's share of ignorant trashy people; it's just that TX has a lot more of them.

Last edited:
Never been there, huh?

I was born and raised in TX. He's spot on.

Every state, county, city, has it's share of ignorant trashy people; it's just that TX has a lot more of them.

Hope you left, no pun intended...

I made my escape years ago to a place that's more open-minded and concerned about things like the welfare of it's citizens and the environment. Though, if I had to live in TX, Austin would be tolerable.

TEXAS!!! .. I lived there for 7 years and would move back in a heart beat.. Some great people live in TX

What part of Texas? I lived in a small town outside of Witchita Falls called Burkburnett. it was the year of the cricket invasion, I was a young girl and spent an entire year screeching about bugs bugs bugs,, and tarantula's.. what a frickin nightmare. and hot as hell too. But I love San Antonio.

Lived in corpus Christi for 7 years. If I moved back it would be to the Austin area though

of California (bastion of liberalism) High Taxes plus a State Income Tax

and

Texas (Conservative state) No State Income Tax.

Bill O'Reilly: A tale of two Americas, California and Texas | Talking Points | The O'Reilly Factor

Take a look and then choose where you want to live You only get to choose one of these two.

Poll to Follow.

Yeah.....he's.......

Let's HEAR IT!! for.....

applause.gif

Last edited:

Wow.. obviously you NEVER traveled the state as I have. From the deserts in the west, the mountains in the west to the forests in East Texas. To the Gulf to the extremely rolling hills of Austin.

Texas as far as "loud mouth" ignorant... funny but the very attitude you are describing is exactly what you are doing!!!
You are being ignorant about the state as evidenced by your single description and you epitomize a "loud mouthed ignorant asshole"!!

How States Stack Up in Generosity
13. Texas
Texans reported charitable contributions totaling more than $10.7-billion in 2008. The state also scored well on contributions a typical household made as a percentage of discretionary income: 5.1 percent.

25. California
Individually, Californians are average in their level of giving, with the typical household donating 4.4 percent of discretionary income.

Sharing the Wealth: How the States Stack Up in Giving - How America Gives - The Chronicle of Philanthropy- Connecting the nonprofit world with news, jobs, and ideas

Finally... The report found that since 1990, the state has lost nearly 3.4 million residents through migration to other states, like Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Georgia and South Carolina.
The average number of residents leaving the state each year over the last decade is 225,000, the report found.

Californians flee for better-run states, study finds | Fox News

Finally WHERE ARE YOUR f...king FACTS to back up your LOUD-MOUTHED IGNORANT statements OR are you the embodiment (I know big word for you!!) of your wussie comment?

Texas "mountains"...:lol:

Texas shoreline...:lol:

Driving across Texas is a nightmare ... I've done it 3 times. California is beautiful, with a better climate.

Driving across Texas is a nightmare ... I've done it 3 times. California is beautiful, with a better climate.
Try a little-farther North.....and, drive thru KANSAS!!!!!!

:eek:

It's a two-joint/one six-pack drive, EASILY!!!!!!

The REAL endurance-test is Anaheim to Vegas....MID-DAY!!!!!

835.gif
835.gif
835.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't Texas recently ranked worst healthcare in the nation?

Both Cal. and Texas have pretty serious problems, neither state is in the top best states to live in.

Yeah keep the HuffPost link in your favorites, great source for idiots...

...BTW The Texas Medical Center is second to none

Feds rank Texas worst healthcare provider - Houston Chronicle

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

Yeah...thats why Gifford came here for treatment. And of course all the rich ass Saudis.
And then you have these friends of mine from Canada who came to Houston for cancer treatment.
You can talk about shit you know nothing about all you want.
But Houston has some of the best hospitals in the world. FACT!

of California (bastion of liberalism) High Taxes plus a State Income Tax

and

Texas (Conservative state) No State Income Tax.

Take a look and then choose where you want to live You only get to choose one of these two.

Poll to Follow.
TEXAS!
No income or corporate tax, lowish regulations, low cost of living, low cost of property, thriving business community and a great history!

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

Yeah...thats why Gifford came here for treatment. And of course all the rich ass Saudis.
And then you have these friends of mine from Canada who came to Houston for cancer treatment.
Yes, wealthy people can find great healthcare in Houston, but the coverage for average and poor is at the bottom of the list.

Yup. Dead last.

Texas is a big state. It would be nice if all its residents had access to great hospitals, not just those who live in a few select cities.

Forum List

Back