Bill O'Reilly Did A Comparison

Which State Would You Choose to Live in?

• Total voters
Personally, none of those pictures appeal to me. I would not live there ever.
For more reasons than what the landscape appears to be, because there are far less appealing things in texas than the landscape.

Most of Texas is a flat, barren hell hole full of loud mouthed ignorant assholes.

I'd take CA over TX in a heartbeat.

You haven't been to Texas have you?
Look at some pics from Texas
Texas Stock Photo Images. 12,040 texas royalty free pictures and photos available to download from over 100 stock photography brands.

On the other hand, most of Southern California is the Mohavi Dessert.
It it wasn't for water from the Colorado River all of Southern California would look like a barren hell hole.
How dare the people of Texas love freedom and the Constitution.
By the way it's Californian's from Hollywood who are loud mouthed ignorant assholes.

TEXAS!!! .. I lived there for 7 years and would move back in a heart beat.. Some great people live in TX

What part of Texas? I lived in a small town outside of Witchita Falls called Burkburnett. it was the year of the cricket invasion, I was a young girl and spent an entire year screeching about bugs bugs bugs,, and tarantula's.. what a frickin nightmare. and hot as hell too. But I love San Antonio.

TEXAS!!! .. I lived there for 7 years and would move back in a heart beat.. Some great people live in TX

What part of Texas? I lived in a small town outside of Witchita Falls called Burkburnett. it was the year of the cricket invasion, I was a young girl and spent an entire year screeching about bugs bugs bugs,, and tarantula's.. what a frickin nightmare. and hot as hell too. But I love San Antonio.

Had another big cricket hatch this year because of a wet spring. Those little buggers were everywhere. But hell they don't bite.

So you're an idiot to live in a high tax state? Is that O'Reilly's brilliant observation?

O'Reilly chooses to live in New York State.

lol

Thats what you got out of the comparison?

I guess I am not surprised.

It must be tough living your life with such a dark cloud over your head.

Wasn't Texas recently ranked worst healthcare in the nation?

Both Cal. and Texas have pretty serious problems, neither state is in the top best states to live in.

Yeah keep the HuffPost link in your favorites, great source for idiots...

...BTW The Texas Medical Center is second to none

Both Cal. and Texas have pretty serious problems, neither state is in the top best states to live in.

Feds rank Texas worst healthcare provider - Houston Chronicle

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

Population California : 37,691,912
Population Texas : 25,674,681

you don't think that might have something to do with the relative situations, do you?

Only four people admit to wanting to live in the Nanny State.

Feds rank Texas worst healthcare provider - Houston Chronicle

"Texas scored 31.61 - less than half of top-ranked Minnesota's 67.31 - out of a possible 100 points in the Agency for Health care Research and Quality annual rankings. Rated "weak" or "very weak" in nine of 12 health delivery categories, Texas dropped from 47th place in 2010 to 51st in 2011, behind all other states and Washington, D.C.

"We're not comparing it to some fantasy world, we're comparing it to other states around the nation."

Yup. Dead last.

I have never had a problem getting good health care in Texas. We have had a number of family and friends diagnosed with cancer, all have received great care in the TMC. When you need cancer treatment, MD Anderson is the place you want to be. The WHO rates our Health Care at 37 (the US), yet the number #1 Cancer Treatment facility in the world is MD Anderson, and they have France ranked #1?

Believe what you want, but I assure you, if I have to deal with cancer, I will be at MD Anderson...

Forum List

Back