Bill O'Reilly Claims a Tape Exists of a Woman Being Offered $200K to Make False Claims Against Trump

Bill O'reilly, fired for sexual harassment is defending a self-admitted sexual predator, both of whom are over 70 years old.

Conservatism, it is what it is.

Bill O'Reilly was fired for unproven sexual harassment, try to be accurate. If you can. Trump's touching was consensual he never admitted sexual predation.

then by all means the lying serial sex harasser should produce it. let's go!

So...everyone is guilty until proven innocent according to you? I bet that even if he does produce that tape you will claim it's false.
Looking forward to that tape.....when do you think it will show up?

Why would anyone need to make false claims?

There are so many real ones to choose from

You don't know what is true or not. It is just a lot easier to attack the person than debate what they think. Lazy bum.
Where's the tape?
Up your ass, how should I know?

You don't know what is true or not. It is just a lot easier to attack the person than debate what they think. Lazy bum.
Where's the tape?
Oh dear....are you panicking?

Where's the tape?
Oh dear....are you panicking?
Are you? Where is the proof of Russian collusion?

Sounds like the work of James O'Keefe

or possibly...

Rev-Al-I-am-Tawana.png

So...everyone is guilty until proven innocent according to you? I bet that even if he does produce that tape you will claim it's false.

Since when is a political campaign a criminal trial? Only to trumptards.

Notice that neither the sexual predator in the White House or the child molester have done what they said .... which is sue for defamation.

Again keep supporting the child molester.

Notice that neither the sexual predator in the White House or the child molester have done what they said .... which is sue for defamation.

Unproven. What he will vote for is not unproven, and that is why he will get the vote.

No Democrat has any credibility whatsoever when it comes to sexual predator claims. Having excused Clinton and supported his wife, even though she was the one most humiliated by Bill's dalliances, no Democrat has a leg to stand on.
In fact, sexual assault is now logically an asset in the eyes of democrats. The more that democrats make sexual assault charges toward Trump the more they essentially support him.

Looking forward to that tape.....when do you think it will show up?

I dunno....How would I know?

And you will obviously keep promoting a hysterical hanging.

Unproven. What he will vote for is not unproven, and that is why he will get the vote.

Where should it be "proven". There is nothing not credible about this. The creep had the hots for his own wife when she was 15.

Or creepy Roy could have sued for defamation like he said he would. But why do that when you have dukes who believe every bit of lying lunacy that comes out of his mouth.

That said he's already been proven to be incapable of upholding the constitution by twice getting tossed from the bench for his failure to abide by orders of superior courts.

And if that part confuses you, you might want to go look up what our common law system of law is.

Ah Bull O'Liarly, there's a credible source.

The glaring flaw here of course is the law of supply and demand. It's not necessary to offer money, let alone $200k, to make up a story. Real stories already abound. Unpaid ones. Only in a world where Rump was a celibate monk would it be anywhere near necessary to fabricate something.

O'Liarly be all like

:dig:
unpaid? how do you know?

Do you believe that Trump has never tried to force himself on a woman? Are you that gullible?

Ah Bull O'Liarly, there's a credible source.

The glaring flaw here of course is the law of supply and demand. It's not necessary to offer money, let alone $200k, to make up a story. Real stories already abound. Unpaid ones. Only in a world where Rump was a celibate monk would it be anywhere near necessary to fabricate something.

O'Liarly be all like

:dig:
unpaid? how do you know?

I pulled a 4.0 in Economics, that's how.

True story too. I got extra credit when the prof asked us to "spell entrepreneur" and I spelt it in both male and female versions. The advantages of being a cunning linguist.

Forum List

Back