Bill O'Reilly Book Burned By U.S. Soldiers

Synhtaholic already did this one. Did you see the part where the soldier grabbed a book for the book shelf before he burnt the rest ?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...nnoying-bill-o-reilly-books-someone-sent.html

They do need tiolet paper.

They always need TP. As I said in the other thread I knew a guy who asked for scharmen in care packages.

From the link of the OP:

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political...as mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don't have a post office here, so sending them back wasn't an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent...I'm aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won't say I didn't take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp's writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.

You're assuming that the left are interested in the reality of life on a FOB. They clearly are not. They care only about creating some pathetic drama, no matter how dishonest it's base. Dishonesty is SOP for the left.... they'll even lie about our Military. Sick freaks.

I read somewhere that Bill O'Reilly's books don't burn being so full of BS they just smolder and go out. Can someone confirm?

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

I read somewhere that Bill O'Reilly's books don't burn being so full of BS they just smolder and go out. Can someone confirm?

"It is just this lack of connection to a concern with truth - this indifference to how things really are - that I regard as of the essence of bullshit." Harry Frankfurt

I read that Obama didn't write either of his books.

Moron.

They burn anything that's taking up space. But partisan hacks who clearly have no idea of the way our soldiers have to live out there prefer to use our brave soldiers for their partisan point scoring. Personally, I find that pathetic.

I know that sad that the OP doesn't.

I know of some solders burning dreams of my father.

They burn anything that's taking up space. But partisan hacks who clearly have no idea of the way our soldiers have to live out there prefer to use our brave soldiers for their partisan point scoring. Personally, I find that pathetic.

I know that sad that the OP doesn't.

But it's actually quite funny that they use the same topic over and over and over - with absolutely no regard to the fact that it has already been proved to be false... it's like they expect a different result.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for the left. It takes a special kind of dumb to be this consistent. :lol:

Forum List

Back