Bill O'Reilly Book Burned By U.S. Soldiers

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
A group of soldiers recently burned a box of Bill O'Reilly's books that had been sent to them in Afghanistan.

An anonymous soldier going by the name of Everqueer posted pictures of the burning on their Tumblr page. The book in question was "Pinheads and Patriots," which O'Reilly has sent to Afghanistan through a charity group.

"Some jerk sent us two boxes of this awful book (SPOILER ALERT: George Washington - Patriot; George Soros - Pinhead) instead of anything soldiers at a remote outpost in Afghanistan might need, like, say, food or soap," the soldier said. "Just burned the whole lot of them on my Commander's orders."

Bill O'Reilly Book Burned By Soldiers In Afghanistan (PHOTOS)

:lol:

I guess it's too much to expect for morons to use the basic search function provided by USMB. If he had bothered to do that, I suspect he would not have wasted time trying to make a case for this one. Since it has already been proved that the burning had nothing to do with the author, and everything to do with the requirement to save space.

The military burn books often.... even those written by Barack Obama. But I guess the right wing are more intelligent than to try and pretend it was anything more than convenience.

How stupid should the OP feel?

1) I never use the search function. I throw no stones at those who don't.
2)We had a really fun discussion on this one several days ago.
a)It wasn't just Bill O books that were burned. Standing orders are all paper is burnt
b)the point of the tumbler post was he was enjoying burning the Bill O books Which should really squick you out. No matter what your politics.

I guess it's too much to expect for morons to use the basic search function provided by USMB. If he had bothered to do that, I suspect he would not have wasted time trying to make a case for this one. Since it has already been proved that the burning had nothing to do with the author, and everything to do with the requirement to save space.

The military burn books often.... even those written by Barack Obama. But I guess the right wing are more intelligent than to try and pretend it was anything more than convenience.

link?

link?

Idiot.

link?

Idiot.

pinhead !

1) I never use the search function. I throw no stones at those who don't.
2)We had a really fun discussion on this one several days ago.
a)It wasn't just Bill O books that were burned. Standing orders are all paper is burnt
b)the point of the tumbler post was he was enjoying burning the Bill O books Which should really squick you out. No matter what your politics.

Maybe we should just have two threads on this board one for Obama haters and one for rational people.

Here's the rest of the quote, from the same soldier who "broke the story" about burning O'Reilly's book...

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political...as mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don't have a post office here, so sending them back wasn't an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent...I'm aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won't say I didn't take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp's writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.

Stephen Colbert Defends 'Patriot' Papa-Bear O'Reilly After Soldiers Burn His Book in Afghanistan | Video Cafe

Anyone with even a basic understanding of FOBs in Afghanistan (and other remote areas) knows that they burn books all the time. Somewhere, in my photo library, I have a picture of soldiers burning copies of 'Audacity of Hope' by Barak Obama. Of course, I wouldn't make that public... because they weren't burning it because it was Obama's book, they just needed space. I'm not an idiot - and I wouldn't make a mockery of our military by accusing them of something they have not done. Pity that the left wing do not have the same standard.... or even any fucking standards.

Partisan hacks make it about O'Reilly, and then get butthurt when they are (rightly) called out on their partisan moronic bullshit.

Fucking airhead. You aren't even smart enough to be labeled a pinhead.

Last edited:

Here's the rest of the quote, from the same soldier who "broke the story" about burning O'Reilly's book...

The motivation behind the order to burn them was not political...as mentioned in the original post, we are in an extraordinarily remote location. We don't have a post office here, so sending them back wasn't an option. Extra space is scarce and alternatives that a few mentioned, like recycling, are nonexistent...I'm aware of the historical implications of book-burning. I won't say I didn't take pleasure in removing a few copies of this bigoted twerp's writings from circulation, but the reason for doing so was military necessity.

Stephen Colbert Defends 'Patriot' Papa-Bear O'Reilly After Soldiers Burn His Book in Afghanistan | Video Cafe

Anyone with even a basic understanding of FOBs in Afghanistan (and other remote areas) knows that they burn books all the time. Somewhere, in my photo library, I have a picture of soldiers burning copies of 'Audacity of Hope' by Barak Obama. Of course, I wouldn't make that public... because they weren't burning it because it was Obama's book, they just needed space. I'm not an idiot - and I wouldn't make a mockery of our military by accusing them of something they have not done. Pity that the left wing do not have the same standard.... or even any fucking standards.

Partisan hacks make it about O'Reilly, and then get butthurt when they are (rightly) called out on their partisan moronic bullshit.

Fucking airhead. You aren't even smart enough to be labeled a pinhead.

That's what he said after some of his readers cried about it.

mush brain

A group of soldiers recently burned a box of Bill O'Reilly's books that had been sent to them in Afghanistan.

An anonymous soldier going by the name of Everqueer posted pictures of the burning on their Tumblr page. The book in question was "Pinheads and Patriots," which O'Reilly has sent to Afghanistan through a charity group.

"Some jerk sent us two boxes of this awful book (SPOILER ALERT: George Washington - Patriot; George Soros - Pinhead) instead of anything soldiers at a remote outpost in Afghanistan might need, like, say, food or soap," the soldier said. "Just burned the whole lot of them on my Commander's orders."

Synhtaholic already did this one. Did you see the part where the soldier grabbed a book for the book shelf before he burnt the rest ?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...nnoying-bill-o-reilly-books-someone-sent.html

Last edited:

I know of some solders burning dreams of my father.

Book burning is bad, no matter the book. Never ever burn books.

Sweetie. It's a FOB.... they have no post office.... often, they don't even have fucking shower facilities. You really think they have room to store a bunch of books? Try to use your brain before posting.... just occasionally.

I know of some solders burning dreams of my father.

They burn anything that's taking up space. But partisan hacks who clearly have no idea of the way our soldiers have to live out there prefer to use our brave soldiers for their partisan point scoring. Personally, I find that pathetic.

Synhtaholic already did this one. Did you see the part where the soldier grabbed a book for the book shelf before he burnt the rest ?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media...nnoying-bill-o-reilly-books-someone-sent.html

They do need tiolet paper.

From the link of the OP:

Forum List

Back