Bill Moyers Makes It Clear: Requiring An ID Is Voter Suppression And Unconstitutional

Being dead or born in Mexico also "suppresses" their ability to vote.

Being dead is one way that those Republicans who were convicted of voter fraud beat the system. And photo ID wouldn't have stopped it, since they used absentee ballots to commit the fraud.

Like I said, the low hanging fruit is getting your state to integrate your voter rolls with your vital statistics. I also mentioned that my wife, who passed 16 years ago, still gets notices for Jury Duty.

As for your other point, being born in Mexico doesn't disqualify you, if you've become an American citizen.

So if your goal is to stop limit or stop illegal voting, make your state purge the voter rolls of dead people (considering where you live, you might wind up alligator food if you push too hard). Then show me anything comparable to the absentee ballot frauds of non-citizens voting here. You know you can't.

You're just another right wing phony who want's to suppress the votes of the eligible, and ignore the real frauds. That would make you an unprincipled partisan hack.

Are they not doing this? What does the election commission get paid to do?
i'm all for doing this, but then you need to show ID, to prove who you are. It's not hard to get one.

And who is for fraud? Find it, punish it......I know it's waaaaay too simple....

Dems just want to let EVERYONE vote no matter what their real status is...ask DickyDoo.

I don't know anyone without ID. Who the fuck can't ID themselves in 2012?

Oh, I know!

Mickey Mouse
Joe ACORN
Popeye
Col Saunders

all of who voted for Al Franken

Pippi Longstocking. My daughters watched all of those shows growing up. Is it true what they told me, that "she" was really Carrot Top? I guess we would have to check ID.

Oh, I know!

Mickey Mouse
Joe ACORN
Popeye
Col Saunders

Did Mickey Mouse, Joe ACORN, Popeye, or Col Sanders cast ballots? Nope. Did the dead SO of an Arizona Republican cast ballots? Yep. Did the Republican Mayor of Miami have his election tossed out because of absentee ballot fraud happen, and was his commissioner convicted of voter fraud, yep. Would the stupid hoop of photo IDs have stopped this documented fraud have stopped these crimes? Nope.

Do you really wonder why I see you as a partisan whore? Do you not see that this stupid voter ID sham ignores the actual documented cases of fraud? I doubt it, since you're a lemming dweeb with no principle.

Oh, I know!

Mickey Mouse
Joe ACORN
Popeye
Col Saunders

Did Mickey Mouse, Joe ACORN, Popeye, or Col Sanders cast ballots? Nope. Did the dead SO of an Arizona Republican cast ballots? Yep. Did the Republican Mayor of Miami have his election tossed out because of absentee ballot fraud happen, and was his commissioner convicted of voter fraud, yep. Would the stupid hoop of photo IDs have stopped this documented fraud have stopped these crimes? Nope.

Do you really wonder why I see you as a partisan whore? Do you not see that this stupid voter ID sham ignores the actual documented cases of fraud? I doubt it, since you're a lemming dweeb with no principle.

Uhm, nitwit, Col. Sanders was a real person....

Colonel Sanders - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol:

The left opposes having to prove to the government you're who you say you are when you vote (which is a right)...

...but support having to prove to the government you have health insurance (which they say is a right).

Yeah, consistency is not compatible with liberalism.

Oh, I know!

Mickey Mouse
Joe ACORN
Popeye
Col Saunders

Priceless irony you stupid assbite.....YOU are a partisan whore...but worse you aren't educated or intelligent....just a parrot.....you want revolution too?

The video at the link is fairly short and worth the watch. Yep, he has it right. The people that are really being screwed are the poor, the elderly, and the disabled. As the interview points out, that "free card" turns out costing more than poll taxes did.

Bill Moyers Makes It Clear: Requiring An ID Is Voter Suppression And Unconstitutional

Everyone's got an ID, right? Wrong. When 1 in 10 eligible voters have no ID, and a trip to a government building is time-consuming and costly, Bill Moyers is there to break down exactly how voter suppression has been allowed to happen and why it's unconstitutional.
Bill Moyers is wrong. It hasn't been the first time, and won't be the last.

The liberals are suing to stop giving military members 3 days for early voting. They like it better when they can send ballots way late, as they've done many times in the past to overseas troops, and not give them time to mail the ballot back before the deadline.

I bet Moyers, who apparently you think has the last word, will have a royal shitfit when the government starts demanding everyone get an ID when Obummercare kicks in. Talk about unconsitutional. Force people to obtain ID so you can force them to purchase something.

Notice how the liberals don't mind screwing over our military, the ones that defend our country, out of the right to vote.

You addressed it here and it gets ignored, I wonder why that is? Pretty telling.

Oh, I know!

Mickey Mouse
Joe ACORN
Popeye
Col Saunders

AP: Franken Poised For Big Gains In Recount

The liberals are suing to stop giving military members 3 days for early voting. They like it better when they can send ballots way late, as they've done many times in the past to overseas troops, and not give them time to mail the ballot back before the deadline.

I bet Moyers, who apparently you think has the last word, will have a royal shitfit when the government starts demanding everyone get an ID when Obummercare kicks in. Talk about unconsitutional. Force people to obtain ID so you can force them to purchase something.

Notice how the liberals don't mind screwing over our military, the ones that defend our country, out of the right to vote.

You addressed it here and it gets ignored, I wonder why that is? Pretty telling.

The Dems only care about the Dems, Gore tried to get the Military Vote tossed...

Forum List

Back