Bill Maher Insults Troops - Again

come on...you are a teacher....you should be ashamed of your partisan hackery in this.... terrorize.... is not synonymous with terrorist.

either use the english language with precision or move on to pig-latin.

They are not that careful of the language, only their apologists are. How do you pronounce nuclear?

come on...you are a teacher....you should be ashamed of your partisan hackery in this.... terrorize.... is not synonymous with terrorist.

either use the english language with precision or move on to pig-latin.

ashamed of telling the truth?

They are not that careful of the language, only their apologists are. How do you pronounce nuclear?

if you continue to shamelessly and purposely misconstrue the word terrorize to be synonymous with terrorist, I shudder to think that you are imparting "wisdom" to our youth, and damned glad you aren't imparting your brand of "wisdom " to MY children.

if you continue to shamelessly and purposely misconstrue the word terrorize to be synonymous with terrorist, I shudder to think that you are imparting "wisdom" to our youth, and damned glad you aren't imparting your brand of "wisdom " to MY children.

calling a spade a spade

Kerry slimed the troops and it was not the first time

It will not be the last

having served in the nuclear navy, I most certainly pronounce it correctly.... but this question is a dodge on your part to deflect the fact that you willfully misconstrue quite precise words in our language for political gain.

I am sincerely disappointed in you on this issue.

Get over it, I teach ancient history, American History. We do not get into the stuff of adults. Please. You are sounding like Glock.

Get over it, I teach ancient history, American History. We do not get into the stuff of adults. Please. You are sounding like Glock.

if you won't admit that the definition of the word terrorize has nothing to do with terrorist, then we really have nothing more to discuss on this issue.

Go take your blinders off and consult your Funk & Wagnalls

if you won't admit that the definition of the word terrorize has nothing to do with terrorist, then we really have nothing more to discuss on this issue.

and you can't admit Kerry is a traitor and has slimed the troops many times throughout his life

rabid pit bulls terrorize neighborhoods....

gangs of teenagers terrorize shoppers at malls.

by saying so, I am not calling the rabid pit bull a terrorist.... I am not calling the gangs of teenagers terrorists.

words have meanings.... this isn't fucking charades where we tug our ear and say "sounds like".....

and if you won't admit that senators of multi-terms don't understand the impact of what they say, there's a bridge for you in the Gobi desert.

and if you won't admit that senators of multi-terms don't understand the impact of what they say, there's a bridge for you in the Gobi desert.

there is a distinct difference between what the impact they think they might have and the impact that those who would willfully miscontrue the english language have.

You cannot escape the fact that you, a teacher, are willfully miswconstruing the meaning of words in the english language for political points.

and there are plenty of examples of "seasoned politicians" making numerous malaprops.... do I need to start quoting the myriad "bushisms"? The word that Kerry used was NOT terrorist. To continue to say that he called our troops terrorists is blatantly dishonest..... which, quite frankly, I thought you would be incapable of......live and learn, I guess.

there is a distinct difference between what the impact they think they might have and the impact that those who would willfully miscontrue the english language have.

You cannot escape the fact that you, a teacher, are willfully miswconstruing the meaning of words in the english language for political points.

Red herring is ignored, unless of course you believe that teachers live at school? Seriously, that canard has been way over played, for better and worse reasons.

rabid pit bulls terrorize neighborhoods....

gangs of teenagers terrorize shoppers at malls.

by saying so, I am not calling the rabid pit bull a terrorist.... I am not calling the gangs of teenagers terrorists.

words have meanings.... this isn't fucking charades where we tug our ear and say "sounds like".....

according to John Kerry US troops are terrorists - keep trying to lie for and defend him

Red herring is ignored, unless of course you believe that teachers live at school? Seriously, that canard has been way over played, for better and worse reasons.

words have meanings. If you don't care to abide by them, how the hell can we ever communicate?

If I called you a slut and a whore and then said that those words did not mean what you and the rest of the english speaking world thought they meant, but something else, something much more gentile...would that be OK with you? Of course not. Everytime you parrot the statement that John Kerry called our troops terrorists, I shudder.....you really should be ashamed and I am saddened that you are not.

words have meanings. If you don't care to abide by them, how the hell can we ever communicate?

If I called you a slut and a whore and then said that those words did not mean what you and the rest of the english speaking world thought they meant, but something else, something much more gentile...would that be OK with you? Of course not. Everytime you parrot the statement that John Kerry called our troops terrorists, I shudder.....you really should be ashamed and I am saddened that you are not.

MM, you have all the warmth and charm of a scorpion

and you should be ashamed for not saying these senators should be much more careful or discreet, since they meant exactly what was understood.

and you should be ashamed for not saying these senators should be much more careful or discreet, since they meant exactly what was understood.

I beg to differ..... I know full well that John Kerry is a terrible extemporaneous speaker....he engages his mouth before he engages his brain.... and he should have been more careful in his choice of words...but that does not give you the right to purposely and willfully misconstrue them for political gain.

He may not have used the BEST possible word, but the MEANING of what he said was that our troops were FRIGHTENING women and children when they broke into their homes in the dead of night.... he did NOT MEAN to call our troops TERRORISTS...and the words that he used did not call them that..... YOU have purposely and willfully tossed the dictionary out the window and are making all sorts of politcal points based upon the fact that two words are homonyms. shame on you.

I beg to differ..... I know full well that John Kerry is a terrible extemporaneous speaker....he engages his mouth before he engages his brain.... and he should have been more careful in his choice of words...but that does not give you the right to purposely and willfully misconstrue them for political gain.

He may not have used the BEST possible word, but the MEANING of what he said was that our troops were FRIGHTENING women and children when they broke into their homes in the dead of night.... he did NOT MEAN to call our troops TERRORISTS...and the words that he used did not call them that..... YOU have purposely and willfully tossed the dictionary out the window and are making all sorts of politcal points based upon the fact that two words are homonyms. shame on you.

Let's say I give you that gimme. What about Durbin and Kennedy?

Let's say I give you that gimme. What about Durbin and Kennedy?

They were either misquoted, taken out of contect, or these are victims of the right wing attack machine - even though they said what they ment and ment what they said

Forum List

Back