Bill Maher insists DeSantis would be 'way better' than Trump: 'He's not certifiably insane'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
1st Musk, now Maher...holy sh*t, DeSantis can really win this presidency thing! i'm starting to believe!

And the bumbling, idiotic Democrats are HELPING DeSantis by attempting to disqualify Trump. That's seriously how stupid they are. Monumentally, fundamentally stupid. I'm sorry to say it but the truth is the truth: "here, let's work to get rid of this inevitable candidate everyone hates to make room for the up and coming superstar!! IN THE OTHER PARTY!!!"--hapless libs

DeSantis doesnt have Trump's Cult of Personality. Even other Republicans call him out on his BS from time to time. Him as the face of the GOP would allow the REAL Republicans to purge the Trumpers.

DeSantis doesnt have Trump's Cult of Personality. Even other Republicans call him out on his BS from time to time. Him as the face of the GOP would allow the REAL Republicans to purge the Trumpers.
Oh? And what BS would that be?

And the bumbling, idiotic Democrats are HELPING DeSantis by attempting to disqualify Trump. That's seriously how stupid they are. Monumentally, fundamentally stupid. I'm sorry to say it but the truth is the truth: "here, let's work to get rid of this inevitable candidate everyone hates to make room for the up and coming superstar!! IN THE OTHER PARTY!!!"--hapless libs
And DeSantis is my kind of man!

The REAL Republicans to me are the Bush wing of the Grand Old Party. .

While better than Joe Biden they have outlived their times. They pretend to be the nice guys who wear white hats. The voters want not so nice guys who fight for those who vote for them. We are sick and tired of RINOs and weak kneed politicians.

DeSantis may not have “Trump’s Cult of Prersonality” but he also is not as obnoxious and polarizing.

Trump is all about Trump. Desantis is the politician Trump was supposed to be the counter to.

It's too bad it was all about Trump.

Trump is all about Trump. Desantis is the politician Trump was supposed to be the counter to.

It's too bad it was all about Trump.
Without Trump there would be no DeSantis. Men like DeSantis exist in the Repub Party. But they are continually muted or overshadowed by the dictums of the establishment. Hell, even if he is under some control of the establishment, they now see there are no limits on what they can do. They actually can move right a bit in their party. And most of it is common sense.

Without Trump there would be no DeSantis. Men like DeSantis exist in the Repub Party. But they are continually muted or overshadowed by the dictums of the establishment. Hell, even if he is under some control of the establishment, they now see there are no limits on what they can do. They actually can move right a bit in their party. And most of it is common sense.

Trump and Desantis work by demonizing others. They don't promote any actual solutions they run on "you hate these people and I'll be your voice in hate".

I relayed this story before. My son moved to Florida. He gets his first paycheck and not having a bank yet he goes to a check cashing place. He calls me complaining about how long the lines are and how slow it is.

I tell him people are getting their checks cashed AND sending money back to Mexico. He laughs and says there is a big sign on the wall "we send funds to Mexico".

Desantis brags about passing an e-verify program. One where the requirements are the business simply had to get the employee to sign a paper saying they are here legally. That's it.

Desantis exploits your hate despite the fact he is going to do nothing about immigration because the economy of Florida would collapse and business would turn on him. But people love his faux hate, just like with Trump.

Bill Maher is hardly a big fan of Democrats.

Bill Maher is hardly a big fan of Democrats.

If he ever was he certainly is no more. But here I'm talking about Dems in Congress and in general. They are still pursuing Trump when he might be exactly who they want to top the ticket. But they can't help themselves.

Desantis brags about passing an e-verify program. One where the requirements are the business simply had to get the employee to sign a paper saying they are here legally. That's it.

There's far more to it than that.

If you don't like DeSantis, that's fine. But not liking him and lying about isn't...

How stupid can Trump voters be to believe that the ProgTard media and ProgTards won't treat everything DeSantis says the say way they treat everything Trump says.

There's far more to it than that.

If you don't like DeSantis, that's fine. But not liking him and lying about isn't...

Oddly you didn't note where I lied. There isn't anything of substance more than that.

1st Musk, now Maher...holy sh*t, DeSantis can really win this presidency thing! i'm starting to believe!
As a Conservative I can’t vote for DeSantis. He’s not truly Conservative from what I’ve seen. He’s not a Trump Jr or a Trump replacement. Not that he’d gain my support if he was. I have no use for DeSantis or Trump. We need a truly Conservative candidate.

Forum List

Back