Bill Maher Begs Media to be Optimistic. It's Too Late.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
For what it's worth, I saw this turning profoundly last week: The Left's perpetual nagging, pessimistic tone about the quarantine and virus will sink them in November. Americans are already sick of it (no pun intended) and the Useful Idiots are too intellectually dull to stray off course.

Bill Maher sees it too, and begs the media to be less apocalyptic. And can't and won't for two reasons: they have already set the narrative, and they desperate need eyeballs.

On Friday night, Bill Maher tore into the liberal media for their apocalyptic coverage of the Wuhan coronavirus. The HBO host believes all the doom-and-gloom headlines are making Trump the optimist, and optimists, Maher warns his fellow liberals, "tend to win American elections." The comedian cited the campaigns of FDR and even Obama who ran and won on messages of hope.

For what it's worth, I saw this turning profoundly last week: The Left's perpetual nagging, pessimistic tone about the quarantine and virus will sink them in November. Americans are already sick of it (no pun intended) and the Useful Idiots are too intellectually dull to stray off course.

Bill Maher sees it too, and begs the media to be less apocalyptic. And can't and won't for two reasons: they have already set the narrative, and they desperate need eyeballs.

On Friday night, Bill Maher tore into the liberal media for their apocalyptic coverage of the Wuhan coronavirus. The HBO host believes all the doom-and-gloom headlines are making Trump the optimist, and optimists, Maher warns his fellow liberals, "tend to win American elections." The comedian cited the campaigns of FDR and even Obama who ran and won on messages of hope.

I LOVE IT, SUE! I was born into a democrat community getting nothing but blue-state views and propaganda (and that was way back when the DNC wasn't so bad a thing!), until one day I finally started realizing and seeing the BS and hypocrisy and mental illness of much of what they professed and did! That many of the things which had burned me in life were in fact DEMOCRAT POLICIES. And they made me into the best kind of conservative: An Angry Conservative.

And now I see the exact same thing happening to Bill. From his early liberal days as a stand up comedian on Johnny Carson, little by little, he has found it harder and harder to keep mocking the Right and justifying and defending the Left. These past few years with Trump, there simply cannot be any defense. The Left have tried to build Trump up into a crutch to justify the worst, abhorrent behavior, like spoiled little brats who had their teethers pulled from their mouths at the loss of their sick god Obumma and then the spanking of Crooked Hillary, for the past four years, they have acted like a MOB rioting and looting a town, then saying it's not THEIR fault, they had no choice, the stores are simply charging too much!

And Maher simply cannot ride truck with it any more. They have now gotten so bad, they've finally driven one of their most public supporters to throwing in the ropes! Maher doesn't know it yet, but he is on his way to becoming a CONSERVATIVE.

And the jackass Left have driven him to it.

Last edited:

IRONY, since it was Bill Maher who was the one sounding off the loudest what MSM was thinking, that they were hoping for the collapse of the economy. IT'S ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THIS
NEGATIVE NARRATIVE, the other reason is to stretch this far enough into the season to call for write in ballots as the only way for dems to manipulate and cheat the elections.

Well Tramp said he was fighting a war, and invisable enemy, and the world has never seen anything like it before since 1918. LOL

Forum List

Back