Did anyone watch this ?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
My lady was here and we were just hanging out and 8 o'clock
This retarded show comes on a shitload of stations One world at home together ....... in support of the WHO lol

Three late night npc hosts

We made it ....hummm not even 45 seconds

Casablanca was on TCM ....thank god

EV2ckDPX0AA0jtu.jpeg

This retarded show comes on a shitload of stations One world at home together ....... in support of the WHO lol

View attachment 325222
My son told me it was on. I said oh great here we are home bound and we’re going to watch a stupid show about being home bound because of China and its ass licker the WHO? No on your life. I watched a documentary about hiking the Pacific CrestTrail.

I can never understand why conservatives go to war with the WHO while the world is in a health crisis
Because they outright fucking lied about no "human to human transmission"
China reported additional reported cases that same day, and it was pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that it was spreading human to human. Not even in China do that many people fuck around with bats.

I can never understand why conservatives go to war with the WHO while the world is in a health crisis
China reported additional reported cases that same day, and it was pretty obvious to anyone with a brain that it was spreading human to human. Not even in China do that many people fuck around with bats.
So I guess the head of WHO has no brain...

View attachment 325222
What a relief you were able to escape hearing anything that would rattle your uninformed opinion. They may have been overly diplomatic to China, in order to stay in country and do their real job, getting information to help fight this thing, but they are doing necessary work for the planet right now. Not just for US or Trump. For the planet. Much as you may not like to hear it, WE are part of that planet, too. We've caught the damned Virus in record numbers. That ought to clue you in .

So I guess the head of WHO has no brain...
They weren't allowed in to China until Februarry.

View attachment 325222
What a relief you were able to escape hearing anything that would rattle your uninformed opinion. They may have been overly diplomatic to China, in order to stay in country and do their real job, getting information to help fight this thing, but they are doing necessary work for the planet right now.

By kow-towing to China? Do tell.

Not just for US or Trump. For the planet.

How is kow-towing to the CCP, which caused the problem in the first place, beneficial to the planet?

Much as you may not like to hear it, WE are part of that planet, too.

Indeed, but we need not be suckers with the rest of it.

View attachment 325222
What a relief you were able to escape hearing anything that would rattle your uninformed opinion. They may have been overly diplomatic to China, in order to stay in country and do their real job, getting information to help fight this thing, but they are doing necessary work for the planet right now. Not just for US or Trump. For the planet. Much as you may not like to hear it, WE are part of that planet, too. We've caught the damned Virus in record numbers. That ought to clue you in .
Yes, it tells us that paying big bucks to WHO SO THEY CAN KISS CHINA’S ASS DON’T REALLY WORK IN OUR FAVOR.

View attachment 325222

Old lady you're way off base ...you're not even in the stadium lol

Did you watch the chicom propaganda spectacle..I mean spectacular

View attachment 325222
Yes, it tells us that paying big bucks to WHO SO THEY CAN KISS CHINA’S ASS DON’T REALLY WORK IN OUR FAVOR.

14 thumbs downs in 10 minutes? - YaY YOU!! Another one bites the dust! :D

View attachment 325222

14 thumbs downs in 10 minutes? - YaY YOU!! Another one bites the dust! :D
Now why don’t you be honest asshole and tell the folks who threw the first one? Ewe did asshole! I never ever throw the first one but if you want to play games I’m all in.

Forum List

Back