Bill Maher and Kathy please don't fall for this fake outrage bullshit!!

I am a true fan of HBO's real time with Bill Maher. I have followed this guy for years, download all his podcast and watch him every single Friday night. True fans of Bill, know the guy was kidding, makes off color jokes about all races, all the time....and trust me, black folk could give a damn about the joke he made. What we have going on, are conservative whites, pretending to be liberals and black, challenging HBO to fire the guy. Yaw all know if this was a real issue of concern in the black community, with Donald Fuckin Trump as president and Jeff Sessions in charge of enforcing civil rights, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A DAMN. Let's not play stupid here folks.

Maher is a progressive liberal with a robust anti conservative voice and Trump and conservatives would love to shut this guy down. Kathy another victim, white conservatives would love to silence. All the racial shit white people did while Obama was in office barely made a blimp on the radar, now they want her head on a platter.

If both Bill and Kathy succumb to this fake outrage bullshit, liberals are done. Conservatives can run around this country, shit all over every fuckin body and issue a fuckin apology and they're right back in the mist of things. Liberals, we tuck our tails between our legs and go home....Rangle, Wienner, Deshel, John edwards, etc. Stop allowing Republicans to do their shit and us, dropping out.

Bill and Kathy, dispite it all, please believe there's enough of us out here, who will support you, stand by you and rally. They don't own the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said similar in another thread. Make an apology and if they continue to pile on then shove that shit back down their throats and become a 'mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker motherfucker!'

POS orange-turn was caught on audio saying himself that he sexually assaults women. Apology? Nope. So fuck 'em, let them whine and gnash their teeth, they are snowflakes.
This shit is so fake.....you want to see black people mad, turn back the clock to the Obama years and the fucked up treatment he got from white america. Joe Wilson called him a liar on the house floor, blacks all across the country were pissed. Did HBO, CNN, FOX, did anybody give a fuck over our anger back then, hell to the fuckin NO.

This is all Trump supporters trying to silence liberal voices.
No one much cares about blacks being mad. It's so stereotyped and pathetic anyway, in the way only those seeking eternal victimhood can be.

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

I have no idea what you are talking about, I never mentioned common core.
Blah blah blah, Trump. Blah blah blah... You are in the minority if you think what Caliphate Kathy did is acceptable. Our country thinks it was not. They are siding with the pale child.
Not surprising that you approve of her, and house nigga Bill. You lack discernment.

I'd say your are the one who lacks decrement. I see you are lost for words, I would be as well if you are trying to defend DT and Melania.

Is there ANYONE out there who knows what it means to "LACK DECREMENT" ?????
decrement means reduction....

Your mastery of the English language leaves much to be desired. I wondered if common core was at fault.
To the contrary, I am never at a loss for words. I use a bunch of them in my posts.
No need to defend Trump. He's doing just what we elected him to do. Lead.

The minority and most of his supporters do not agree with him or his actions. You are in a minority.

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

Blah blah blah, Trump. Blah blah blah... You are in the minority if you think what Caliphate Kathy did is acceptable. Our country thinks it was not. They are siding with the pale child.
Not surprising that you approve of her, and house nigga Bill. You lack discernment.

I'd say your are the one who lacks decrement. I see you are lost for words, I would be as well if you are trying to defend DT and Melania.

Your mastery of the English language leaves much to be desired. I wondered if common core was at fault.
To the contrary, I am never at a loss for words. I use a bunch of them in my posts.

Common Core, all for it. The dumbing down of kids has gone to far. Now they are going to be taught creation and noah's ark as reality.

Remember, it was a Democrat President who promised, "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" and then destroyed the black nuclear family to deliver on that promise

I am a true fan of HBO's real time with Bill Maher. I have followed this guy for years, download all his podcast and watch him every single Friday night. True fans of Bill, know the guy was kidding, makes off color jokes about all races, all the time....and trust me, black folk could give a damn about the joke he made. What we have going on, are conservative whites, pretending to be liberals and black, challenging HBO to fire the guy. Yaw all know if this was a real issue of concern in the black community, with Donald Fuckin Trump as president and Jeff Sessions in charge of enforcing civil rights, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A DAMN. Let's not play stupid here folks.

Maher is a progressive liberal with a robust anti conservative voice and Trump and conservatives would love to shut this guy down. Kathy another victim, white conservatives would love to silence. All the racial shit white people did while Obama was in office barely made a blimp on the radar, now they want her head on a platter.

If both Bill and Kathy succumb to this fake outrage bullshit, liberals are done. Conservatives can run around this country, shit all over every fuckin body and issue a fuckin apology and they're right back in the mist of things. Liberals, we tuck our tails between our legs and go home....Rangle, Wienner, Deshel, John edwards, etc. Stop allowing Republicans to do their shit and us, dropping out.

Bill and Kathy, dispite it all, please believe there's enough of us out here, who will support you, stand by you and rally. They don't own the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said similar in another thread. Make an apology and if they continue to pile on then shove that shit back down their throats and become a 'mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker motherfucker!'

POS orange-turn was caught on audio saying himself that he sexually assaults women. Apology? Nope. So fuck 'em, let them whine and gnash their teeth, they are snowflakes.
This shit is so fake.....you want to see black people mad, turn back the clock to the Obama years and the fucked up treatment he got from white america. Joe Wilson called him a liar on the house floor, blacks all across the country were pissed. Did HBO, CNN, FOX, did anybody give a fuck over our anger back then, hell to the fuckin NO.

He called him a liar, because he was lying. Telling how so many of your kind find the truth itself to be racist...

POS orange-turd was caught on audio saying himself that he sexually assaults women. Apology? Nope. So fuck 'em, let them whine and gnash their teeth, they are snowflakes.

Get the story straight, he never said he sexually assaults women. He said that if you're famous you could grab their pussy and they would not care, please stick to the facts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POS orange-turd was caught on audio saying himself that he sexually assaults women. Apology? Nope. So fuck 'em, let them whine and gnash their teeth, they are snowflakes.

Get the story straight, he never said he sexually assaults women. He said that if you're famous you could grab their pussy and they would not care, please stick to the facts.

Which is probably true for the weak minded democrats. Look how many of them offered to stand in line to suck Bill Clinton's dick.

Oh, thanks...I feel so much better now. Listen bitch, had the black guy made a comment like that, every white bitch in this country would be calling for his dick on a platter.

Which is probably true for the weak minded democrats. Look how many of them offered to stand in line to suck Bill Clinton's dick.
Uh, we may have been in line, but it was nasty white whore's that got picked, Paula, Jennifer, Monica, etc....LOLOLOL

don't give a fuck. liberals call for jobs at the drop of a hat if they don't like what you did. if you don't like people doing that to you - cut it out.

He called him a liar, because he was lying. Telling how so many of your kind find the truth itself to be racist...
Lets just say for the sake of arguing Obama lied.....now you tell me, how many times have Joe Wilson called out Trump, who by the way every time that tiny little hole in his face moves, spews nothing but lie after lie after lie??? When you can answer that, I'll converse with you, until then you are being ignored by me!!

Common Core?

***Common Core, all for it. The dumbing down of kids has gone to far. Now they are going to be taught creation and noah's ark as reality****.

even in the above very simple post, Penelope-----you managed a blatant grammatical error.
Have you considered remediation?

Lets just say for the sake of arguing Obama lied.....now you tell me, how many times have Joe Wilson called out Trump, who by the way every time that tiny little hole in his face moves, spews nothing but lie after lie after lie??? When you can answer that, I'll converse with you, until then you are being ignored by me!!
That's what your kind do truth. Ignore...

Oh god! The white people, the white people!

Common Core?

Common Core, all for it. The dumbing down of kids has gone to far. Now they are going to be taught creation and noah's ark as reality.

TOO far!

Translation...

"If you don't say the things I want to hear; I'm not talking to you..."

You're fucking retarded...

Oh god! The white people, the white people!
How White Nationalists Are Made And Radicalized
Peter Simi, a sociology professor and expert on far-right extremism, explains the factors that compel a person to become a white supremacist.
Dear, I don't make the news, I just report it.

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

you asked ....i gave you the answer.....perhaps your knowledge of the language is lacking?...common core?...

Forum List

Back