Bill Maher and Kathy please don't fall for this fake outrage bullshit!!

I am a true fan of HBO's real time with Bill Maher. I have followed this guy for years, download all his podcast and watch him every single Friday night. True fans of Bill, know the guy was kidding, makes off color jokes about all races, all the time....and trust me, black folk could give a damn about the joke he made. What we have going on, are conservative whites, pretending to be liberals and black, challenging HBO to fire the guy. Yaw all know if this was a real issue of concern in the black community, with Donald Fuckin Trump as president and Jeff Sessions in charge of enforcing civil rights, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A DAMN. Let's not play stupid here folks.

Maher is a progressive liberal with a robust anti conservative voice and Trump and conservatives would love to shut this guy down. Kathy another victim, white conservatives would love to silence. All the racial shit white people did while Obama was in office barely made a blimp on the radar, now they want her head on a platter.

If both Bill and Kathy succumb to this fake outrage bullshit, liberals are done. Conservatives can run around this country, shit all over every fuckin body and issue a fuckin apology and they're right back in the mist of things. Liberals, we tuck our tails between our legs and go home....Rangle, Wienner, Deshel, John edwards, etc. Stop allowing Republicans to do their shit and us, dropping out.

Bill and Kathy, dispite it all, please believe there's enough of us out here, who will support you, stand by you and rally. They don't own the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we do. Common decency still reigns. We are still on the side of the little boy who thought his Daddy's severed head was real. An image he'll never forget thanks to that hag. Her own nasty self centeredness broke her. Good. The child she terrorized is more important to us than she is.

And if nigga is acceptable for Maher, then no umbrage when anybody else uses it, nig Tiggered.
You good with that? If not, how are we supposed to know who you allow and who you don't allow to be racist?
Let me get this straight.....this kid, has a dad that makes fun of a handicapped reporter, but is fine with that. Has a dad that grabs women's pussy's because he's a celebrity and he's fine with that. Has a dad that lies every single time he opens his mouth, fine with that. A dad who his mommy don't want to be near at all, and kid is fine with that, a dad who has bilked this country, his workers, out of millions, who just settled a law suit for a fake university scam, who sides with our enemies and shits on our friends, kid is fine with that, but has nightmares because Barron doen'st do Halloween?

Get the fuck outta here!! and take that elf looking pale kid with you!
Are you gaining weight with all the shit the media is feeding you?

....and trust me, black folk could give a damn about the joke he made. What we have going on, are conservative whites, pretending to be liberals and black, challenging HBO to fire the guy.

Utter bullshit !!!!

Blacks have made it clear, that this word is completely off limits used in any way or context by white people.

I am a true fan of HBO's real time with Bill Maher. I have followed this guy for years, download all his podcast and watch him every single Friday night. True fans of Bill, know the guy was kidding, makes off color jokes about all races, all the time....and trust me, black folk could give a damn about the joke he made. What we have going on, are conservative whites, pretending to be liberals and black, challenging HBO to fire the guy. Yaw all know if this was a real issue of concern in the black community, with Donald Fuckin Trump as president and Jeff Sessions in charge of enforcing civil rights, NOBODY WOULD GIVE A DAMN. Let's not play stupid here folks.

Maher is a progressive liberal with a robust anti conservative voice and Trump and conservatives would love to shut this guy down. Kathy another victim, white conservatives would love to silence. All the racial shit white people did while Obama was in office barely made a blimp on the radar, now they want her head on a platter.

If both Bill and Kathy succumb to this fake outrage bullshit, liberals are done. Conservatives can run around this country, shit all over every fuckin body and issue a fuckin apology and they're right back in the mist of things. Liberals, we tuck our tails between our legs and go home....Rangle, Wienner, Deshel, John edwards, etc. Stop allowing Republicans to do their shit and us, dropping out.

Bill and Kathy, dispite it all, please believe there's enough of us out here, who will support you, stand by you and rally. They don't own the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we do. Common decency still reigns. We are still on the side of the little boy who thought his Daddy's severed head was real. An image he'll never forget thanks to that hag. Her own nasty self centeredness broke her. Good. The child she terrorized is still more important to us than she is.

And if nigga is acceptable for Maher, then no umbrage when anybody else uses it, right house nig Tiggered?
You good with that? If not, how are we supposed to know who you allow and who you don't allow to be racist?

I wonder how Obama's girls felt when they seen his dummy hanging in front of a Christian Church. I wonder how they felt when DT said he sent some of his people to HA and said you would not believe what they found out. The first black (half black and half white ) president and DT , our new pres treated him like sh-t. I wonder how they feel when DT talks about him like he does. I wonder.

Ask DT and Melania about that??

Yes, we do. Common decency still reigns. We are still on the side of the little boy who thought his Daddy's severed head was real. An image he'll never forget thanks to that hag. Her own nasty self centeredness broke her. Good. The child she terrorized is still more important to us than she is.

And if nigga is acceptable for Maher, then no umbrage when anybody else uses it, right house nig Tiggered?

I wonder how Obama's girls felt when they seen his dummy hanging in front of a Christian Church. I wonder how they felt when DT said he sent some of his people to HA and said you would not believe what they found out. The first black (half black and half white ) president and DT , our new pres treated him like sh-t. I wonder how they feel when DT talks about him like he does. I wonder.

How about his dad, shoving some dignitary aside so that he can be in front.....fake fake fake. Fuck the trumps.

How about his dad, shoving some dignitary aside so that he can be in front.....fake fake fake. Fuck the trumps.

That was so shameful, and unbelievable. I wonder if little Barron clapped when he seen that. I wonder how he will feel when he gets older and watches the debates, will he be proud or bothered by his Dads vulgarness?

Blah blah blah, Trump. Blah blah blah... You are in the minority if you think what Caliphate Kathy did is acceptable. Our country thinks it was not. They are siding with the pale child.
Not surprising that you approve of her, and house nigga Bill. You lack discernment.

I get it tigerred59. Where else would Liberals get their news if they didn't have comedians to watch?

Seen?

I wish they would all watch Maher, he has some good guests on. He said it was a joke but it was satire, that Senator while I disagreed with most of what he said, except that kids need to grow up and become adults earlier in life, even laughed. He is in a fly over state and B. Maher made a good point, 2 Senators from his state and 2 from Ca seems wrong. The poor, which live in the most populated states are not represented like Wyoming and Nebraska, etc.
Ca. Has millions of illegals, they do not get Senators!

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

I have no idea what you are talking about, I never mentioned common core.
Blah blah blah, Trump. Blah blah blah... You are in the minority if you think what Caliphate Kathy did is acceptable. Our country thinks it was not. They are siding with the pale child.
Not surprising that you approve of her, and house nigga Bill. You lack discernment.

I'd say your are the one who lacks decrement. I see you are lost for words, I would be as well if you are trying to defend DT and Melania.

I never heard of the Griffon broad before and don't really care. As far of Bill he was never very funny and he fits in the Group with Frankin. She is a low life who wants to curry favor with the Progressives and Soros. Could be she is trying out to work for Soros on a project. The Media will give her a boost she needs to make her goals what ever that may be.

I said similar in another thread. Make an apology and if they continue to pile on then shove that shit back down their throats and become a 'mushroom cloud layin' motherfucker motherfucker!'

POS orange-turn was caught on audio saying himself that he sexually assaults women. Apology? Nope. So fuck 'em, let them whine and gnash their teeth, they are snowflakes.
This shit is so fake.....you want to see black people mad, turn back the clock to the Obama years and the fucked up treatment he got from white america. Joe Wilson called him a liar on the house floor, blacks all across the country were pissed. Did HBO, CNN, FOX, did anybody give a fuck over our anger back then, hell to the fuckin NO.

This is all Trump supporters trying to silence liberal voices.

Leftists are losing their voices from all the screaming, crying, chanting, and wailing they do.

Vocal cords can only take so much, yannow.

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

I'd say your are the one who lacks decrement. I see you are lost for words, I would be as well if you are trying to defend DT and Melania.

Is there ANYONE out there who knows what it means to "LACK DECREMENT" ?????

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

decrement means reduction....

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

Your mastery of the English language leaves much to be desired. I wondered if common core was at fault.
To the contrary, I am never at a loss for words. I use a bunch of them in my posts.
No need to defend Trump. He's doing just what we elected him to do. Lead.

when he seen that. I

Common Core?

yes-----it does

Forum List

Back