Bill Maher: "Americans are Stupid" Stands by His Statement.

rh287

Rookie
Jul 16, 2009
How can HBO continue to support and pay an idiot like Bill Maher who makes statements like this constanly? He actually siad Americans are stupid and actually stands behind it, won't back down a bit. I guess it's all about ratings.

Bill Maher says Americans are stupid

Bill Maher is an American

Bill Maher is stupid

How can HBO continue to support and pay an idiot like Bill Maher who makes statements like this constanly? He actually siad Americans are stupid and actually stands behind it, won't back down a bit. I guess it's all about ratings.

Well Maher's an expert on Stupid... Sadly, I don't think he's ever met an American.

At least I've no evidence of his having his ass beat down...

So I doubt we can put a ton of stock in that idiots position.

That HBO runs his anti-American point of view simply says far more about HBO than anything else.

They recently ran a 'film' which tried to place in a positive light, the NYC Madrassa... asserting in effect that 'there's nothing wrong with the funding of a religious school by NYC Public Schools...' Setting aside the certainty that anyone who even suggested that a Christian School be established on the NYC dime, would be shot, burned and drug through the streets, ultimately to be hung off the Brooklyn Bridge.

They're Leftists... and the thing to remember is:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!​

Bill Maher says Americans are stupid

Bill Maher is an American

Bill Maher is stupid

Well I see where you're heading here SP... and it's a logical bruising to be sure.

But I respectfully, beg to differ; Maher may be a LOT of things... but an American isn't one of them.

Oh sure, he's a US Citizen... but there's no hat trick in that; anyone who slides down a birth canal on US Soil is a US Citizen.

But to be an "AMERICAN" requires a much higher threshold... not the LEAST OF WHICH is the requirement that one espouse the principles on which AMERICA rests... and those principles are anathema to Leftists such a Maher.

Last edited:

Would "undereducated and generally clueless" have been better way for him to put it?

As for the "won't back down," perhaps he caught the disease from Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, or Limbaugh, or someone really dense like McPalin...

are they stupid enough to watch Bill Maher?

I expect some Americans watch that douschebag from time to time; given the topic and the guests.

One of the few and the last episode I watched was when Tony Snow was a guest.

And it was a beautiful demonstration of a Conservative OWNING the left, with them being helpless to do much about it...

Pretty much as it is here... and anywhere else Leftism is exposed to Americans.

What makes the Maher progam such a JOKE is how he tries to play himself off as a libertarian; when in point of fact, he's just a common Anti-American who feels that this makes him seem more intelligent. AKA: A DUMBASS of the classic variety.

Would "undereducated and generally clueless" have been better way for him to put it?

As for the "won't back down," perhaps he caught the disease from Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, or Limbaugh, or someone really dense like McPalin...

"Under-educated"... ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD that's precious...

There is NOTHING more hysterical than a Leftist trying to play themselves off as the High Cultural Priests... the Anointed intellectuals with a greater understanding of the Universe.

I have a Golden Retriever that likes to walk on his hind legs, to apparently mimic a human.

Of course, such doesn't actually make him human, any more than a Leftist projecting themselves as something other than an imbecile doesn't actually make them something other than an imbecile.

Funny stuff...

Last edited:

Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, or Limbaugh, or someone really dense like McPalin...

Too bad all of them are smarter than that out of touch douchebag Maher .......

are they stupid enough to watch Bill Maher?

Apparently, they are.

As long as he can attract the mindless, godless sheep, he will continue to get paid and demean this country, apparently without repercussions.

How dare he say Americans are stupid!!!
Doesn't he know only LimpBoy is allowed to call Americans stupid?????

December 10, 2008
DEMINT: Americans are not stupid.

RUSH: Yes, they are.

Bill Maher has the intellectual depth of a Mojave Desert mud puddle. He rambles hoping someone will listen and react. He can say what he wants that's his right but I figure those that feel outrage over his moronic remark need to ask themselves why what he says even matters to anybody?

I watched the end of his show last night, he actually said something that made me laugh my ass off when he was making fun of the birther's.
I thiink this how it went; " of course american's would hire an illegal alien to clean up!"

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!​

Just because you disagree with someone, that doesn't make them unAmerican. That's the antithesis of the freedoms and political diversity that this country was founded to encourage. If either side, left or right, eliminates the other, then what happens to the last shreds of balance of power in this country? And then what happens to the freedoms that are the heart of America?

Maher says smart things and dumb things, just like everyone. I don't know specifically what he said in this case, but I do it's very easy to disregard everything someone has to say by labeling them an idiot when they say things you don't like.

I don't think that's his point gudrid. I think his point is that almost every leftist nitwit on thei site (and most others) think themselves centrists when the reality is that they tilt so far left that they almost literally have to roll instead of walk.

Oh, I'm betting there's some rightwing nitwits who do the same. ;) I suspect the issue is less left versus right and more nitwit versus non-nitwit.

Oh sure, he's a US Citizen... but there's no hat trick in that; anyone who slides down a birth canal on US Soil is a US Citizen.

But to be an "AMERICAN" requires a much higher threshold... not the LEAST OF WHICH is the requirement that one espouse the principles on which AMERICA rests... and those principles are anathema to Leftists such a Maher.

No doubt...and thank god...

Oh, is this more "leftists aren't Americans" bullshit?

*yawn*

I'm pretty sure America isn't a private club open only to those who agree with one small portion of the country. If you don't like diversity and freedom of speech, what do you think the point of America is?

Bill is right though ... and the "outrage" is coming from the same people who have said it as well ... so what the hell is all this about?

1. Americans know nothing about real health and take their doctors word for it without question almost all the time.

2. Americans listen to only a few "approved" scientists about most topics without actually studying or learning what the whole story is.

3. Americans vote for American Idol contestants (and pay attention to them) more than what's going on in their own back yards.

4. Americans pay more attention to newscasters who are interested only in ratings than in a book or *gasp* going outside and seeing for yourself.

5. Americans think statistics actually tell the truth.

6. Americans think that their particular politicians tell the truth even when they clearly don't.

The list goes on ... yeah ... I agree with Bill.

Forum List

Back