Bill Maher: "Americans are Stupid" Stands by His Statement.

Discussion in 'Media' started by rh287, Aug 1, 2009.

1. rh287

rh287 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    How can HBO continue to support and pay an idiot like Bill Maher who makes statements like this constanly? He actually siad Americans are stupid and actually stands behind it, won't back down a bit. I guess it's all about ratings.

2. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,013
    Bill Maher says Americans are stupid

Bill Maher is an American

Bill Maher is stupid

3. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Well Maher's an expert on Stupid... Sadly, I don't think he's ever met an American.

At least I've no evidence of his having his ass beat down...

So I doubt we can put a ton of stock in that idiots position.

That HBO runs his anti-American point of view simply says far more about HBO than anything else.

They recently ran a 'film' which tried to place in a positive light, the NYC Madrassa... asserting in effect that 'there's nothing wrong with the funding of a religious school by NYC Public Schools...' Setting aside the certainty that anyone who even suggested that a Christian School be established on the NYC dime, would be shot, burned and drug through the streets, ultimately to be hung off the Brooklyn Bridge.

They're Leftists... and the thing to remember is:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!​

4. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Well I see where you're heading here SP... and it's a logical bruising to be sure.

But I respectfully, beg to differ; Maher may be a LOT of things... but an American isn't one of them.

Oh sure, he's a US Citizen... but there's no hat trick in that; anyone who slides down a birth canal on US Soil is a US Citizen.

But to be an "AMERICAN" requires a much higher threshold... not the LEAST OF WHICH is the requirement that one espouse the principles on which AMERICA rests... and those principles are anathema to Leftists such a Maher.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  5. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    are they stupid enough to watch Bill Maher?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Contessa_Sharra

Contessa_Sharra Searcher for Accuracy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +147
    Would "undereducated and generally clueless" have been better way for him to put it?

As for the "won't back down," perhaps he caught the disease from Coulter, Beck, O'Reilly, or Limbaugh, or someone really dense like McPalin...

7. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    I expect some Americans watch that douschebag from time to time; given the topic and the guests.

One of the few and the last episode I watched was when Tony Snow was a guest.

And it was a beautiful demonstration of a Conservative OWNING the left, with them being helpless to do much about it...

Pretty much as it is here... and anywhere else Leftism is exposed to Americans.

What makes the Maher progam such a JOKE is how he tries to play himself off as a libertarian; when in point of fact, he's just a common Anti-American who feels that this makes him seem more intelligent. AKA: A DUMBASS of the classic variety.

8. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    "Under-educated"... ROFLMNAO...

Oh GOD that's precious...

There is NOTHING more hysterical than a Leftist trying to play themselves off as the High Cultural Priests... the Anointed intellectuals with a greater understanding of the Universe.

I have a Golden Retriever that likes to walk on his hind legs, to apparently mimic a human.

Of course, such doesn't actually make him human, any more than a Leftist projecting themselves as something other than an imbecile doesn't actually make them something other than an imbecile.

Funny stuff...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  9. driveby

driveby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,325
    Too bad all of them are smarter than that out of touch douchebag Maher .......

10. Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Apparently, they are.

As long as he can attract the mindless, godless sheep, he will continue to get paid and demean this country, apparently without repercussions.