Bill Cosby

I don't care who accuses whom of what. Those women need to PROVE it. Kinda hard to do so many years later, ain't it.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Gracie.

This is what they do now when a black man steps out of line . They lynch him this way.

So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?
I have never been raped, but if I had been, I'd have never waited 30 to kill a motherfucker.

You are a bad ass.
I do tend to get my revenge when wronged.
I have the best attorneys in Ohio for that. Lol

If this happened back in the 80's, you KNOW they would have been screaming. Silence during the The Cosby Show when he was at his peak and on every tv...Kids Say The Darndest things...Fat Albert...etc. Silence. Crickets.

Then some schmuck comedian on a radio show that was/is probably still steaming he didn't make it big, utters the proverbial nail to destroy the guy he has been envious of. And women grab that and run with it. Maybe he IS guilty of being loose and too pushy in his actions towards some women. But maybe not. Again...WHY WAIT SO LONG? Is this some kind of push against a successful black man as paybacks of some sort? To keep the "upper hand" so to speak? Sounds far fetched, but when Dickenson stuck her skanky schnozz in there with her own bullshit story, the red flags started waving. For me, anyway.

Dickinson is the third woman to come forward with a sexual assault accusation against Cosby, after a renewed interest in the allegations began when comedian Hannibal Buress called Cosby a "rapist" during an October comedy show in Philadelphia.

Never heard of him.

I only read the first page and this one, because so many of the posts were so distasteful.

I'm a criminal prosecutor, former public defender, about to hang my own shingle and do private defense and contract work for the public defender. I've handled several sex offense cases and attended numerous trainings on both sides, plus I was a victims advocate for many years before practicing law.

Yes, there are false allegations of rape - but they are few and far between. The vast majority of sexual crimes go unreported by the victims, especially when the perpetrator is in a position of power and/or popularity. Our cultural attitude toward rape victims is still backward and ugly, as evidenced in some of the posts in this thread. There are all kinds of good reasons women don't report - children too - not the least of which is that even if a prosecutor tries her vey best to handle a case as well as possible, rape trials revictimize the victims and have the highest acquittal rate because of all the issues and attitudes raised here.

Cosby settled with one accuser several years ago, likely due to the dozen other women prepared to testify to their similar experiences of sexual assault. The ONE victim is the only one who got any cash, and statute of limitations has passed for most of his victims to either sue or get justice in the criminal system. So how exactly are they in this for $$$?

When over a dozen women make consistent allegations of behavior, there's no doubt in my mind he's a serial rapist.

It's not at all unheard of - in the UK recently it came to light that a very popular TV celebrity had raped dozens of young people - over a hundred, as I recall - over the course of his long career. He was very popular and beloved and none of the victims who reported were believed.

Delayed outcry is very common and normal in sex assault victims of ALL ages and BOTH sexes.

But go ahead and blame the victims and keep celebrating the predator - he's a Jerry Sandusky and you're just a bunch of Joe Paternos who care more about defending his comedy career than you do about the people whose lives he damaged irrevocably.

And there is NO question about that; rape fucks people up forever, whether they report or don't report, whether the rapist is convicted or never even charged.

Cosby is a monster and I hope his death is a painful ugly one - maybe a nice slow growing cancer that gobbles him up while he loses all his bodily functions. He'd just be a star in prison, much like OJ.

Last edited:
So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?

Actually, these stories about Cosby have been around for decades.

Probably longer than he's been doing his "Yessa, boss, we sho be shiftless" routine.

You know what, conservatives might not like what I have to say, because they share some of the same views as Cosby, but I think he's guilty. Where there's smoke there's fire. Back then when he was allegedly committing these acts women were less likely to report being raped, especially if it involved such a beloved figure as was Cosby. The fact that so many people are coming out now and him not say anything to defend himself from these claims have me believing he did something wrong.
He's also on video joking about drugging women and having his way with them.

I don't know what to make of it. If you get raped, you go to the cops, the next day at the latest. On the other hand, the Coz isn't acting like an innocent man, or he's succumb to mental deterioration and can't defend himself. Either way, it's too late.

Sounds like Crosby should have taken his own advice and pulled up his pants.

"In 2005, Temple University staffer Andrea Constand sued Cosby, claiming he drugged and groped her during a visit the year before to his Philadelphia home. During that case, 13 other women came forward with similar stories and were prepared to testify, according to published reports. But her lawyers reached an out-of-court settlement with Cosby in 2006; the terms were not disclosed"

Bill Cosby is in role of outcast after sexual assault allegations - LA Times

I do not think Bill Cosby would "settle" if there were no truth or eveidence to support a previous claimmade against him.

Just my opinion.

Forum List

Back