Bill Cosby

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?

I haven't really followed this story, but I thought that at least one of the women had reported it years ago, but it never went anywhere for whatever reason. Now that another has stepped forward, the previous woman has made a reappearance. How many women are making these accusations?? It would be rough to attack America's favorite dad and not expect to get a shit storm thrown at you, but perhaps it's a case of strength in numbers. I don't know...maybe where there is smoke, there is fire, but what a disappointment if he was proven guilty of such actions.

Janice stepped forward after the other ones did..I think. But Janice has a mouth on her that would put a sailor to shame and she is NOT a timid woman. Why now? After all this time? I think her claim is bogus. But like I said...not sure about the other women claiming this. Problem is, I have a problem with those who speak up 18 years later. Makes me suspicious of motives and agendas.

Janice stepped forward after the other ones did..I think. But Janice has a mouth on her that would put a sailor to shame and she is NOT a timid woman. Why now? After all this time? I think her claim is bogus. But like I said...not sure about the other women claiming this. Problem is, I have a problem with those who speak up 18 years later. Makes me suspicious of motives and agendas.
Groceries are getting expensive and the welfare is not keeping up with inflation like it should. Maybe they just need money and this is their "kaching" moment?

Gracie's mad cause she is waaay past too old to get any big black dick lol

She too old for that dp action.

She too old for that deep anal exploration​

So...why did all these women wait so long? Something is very wrong with this. Did Bill piss off enough people telling black folks to pull their pants up, stop cussing, get a job, take care of their baby mama's and children, and this is paybacks or something?

Or..is he guilty as hell? And if so..again..why did they wait so long to report it?
I have never been raped, but if I had been, I'd have never waited 30 to kill a motherfucker.

Forum List

Back