Bill Clinton's Secret Mistress, the 'Energizer'

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Just another adventure of the president of the sexual predators club!

Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn’t home in Chappaqua that the former president’s Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer. This is according to Ronald Kessler in “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,” due Aug. 5 from Crown Forum. Kessler is no stranger to the controversies surrounding the Secret Service. He broke the story that Secret Service agents protecting President Obama in Cartagena, Colombia, hired prostitutes, and put the president in jeopardy. The book, portions of which I’ve obtained,...

Bill?s secret mistress, the ?Energizer? | Page Six

I can't shake the feeling that Billy The Love Muscle' has zero respect for 'Hills' going back to the good old days when they were 'stealing horses' together in Little Rock.
Makes 'Hills' look like a sap for sticking with the sexual predator all these years.
Picture her with her bare feet on the Oval office desk picking at her corns while Bill is banging an intern 'doggy-style' in the hall closet.
Class act.

An excerpt from the article:

Kessler also reveals that Hillary is routinely rude to the agents who are sworn to take a bullet for her.

“Because she is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler wrote.

What a delightful couple. One can't keep his pants zipped and the other can't keep her mouth zipped. Both are just thinking of themselves all the time. How did they get this far?

Filed underBill Clinton, Books, Celebrity Marriages, Hillary Clinton, ronald kessler, the first family detail .

Read Next:

This is an example of why Liz Warren will be a very tempting nominee for the Dems.

Do the Dems really want a rerun of Clinton sordidness?

Last edited:

Kessler also reveals that Hillary is routinely rude to the agents who are sworn to take a bullet for her.

“Because she is so nasty to agents and hostile to law enforcement officers and military officers in general, agents consider being assigned to her detail a form of punishment,” Kessler wrote.

What a delightful couple. One can't keep his pants zipped and the other can't keep her mouth zipped. Both are just thinking of themselves all the time. How did they get this far?

Filed underBill Clinton, Books, Celebrity Marriages, Hillary Clinton, ronald kessler, the first family detail .

Read Next:

I'm tempted to read this book for entertainment purposes. :lol:

Interesting interview this morning by Daniel Halper, author of the new book 'Clinton, Inc'.

No surprises about Bubba. "Which mistress to cover"....:doubt:
What he says about Chelsea's role in the Clinton machine was new to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill Clinton reportedly has a buxom blond mistress who visits so often when Hillary Clinton isn’t home in Chappaqua that the former president’s Secret Service detail have given her an unofficial code name: Energizer. This is according to Ronald Kessler in “The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of Presidents,” due Aug. 5 from Crown Forum. Kessler is no stranger to the controversies surrounding the Secret Service. He broke the story that Secret Service agents protecting President Obama in Cartagena, Colombia, hired prostitutes, and put the president in jeopardy. The book, portions of which I’ve obtained,...

whether Hitlery is away or not, Bill really does not care, he would fuck a snake if a liberRAT would hold it. :lmao:

one look at his skag wife ....., well, y'll know the rest of the story. :lmao:

Interesting interview this morning by Daniel Halper, author of the new book 'Clinton, Inc'.

No surprises about Bubba. "Which mistress to cover"....:doubt:
What he says about Chelsea's role in the Clinton machine was new to me.

]YouTube

Yes, I saw the author being interviewed yesterday and was also surprised about the alleged Chelsea domination.

Read Next:

I'm tempted to read this book for entertainment purposes. :lol:

please do NOT buy it, borrow it from your local library. OK ?

Anyone considered the possibility they have an 'arrangement' and Bill's "friends" are known and okay with the Mrs.?

I am so confused by this new breed of man that considers fucking bitches as something untoward

I am so confused by this new breed of man that considers fucking bitches as something untoward

Well, to you subversives that love to cheat on your wife, nothing is "untoward"... but to some of us that have morals, ethics, and take a marriage vow seriously, having a CURRENTLY MARRIED, EX. PRESIDENT who was impeached because of the cover up of these actions, it's simply unacceptable..... ask your wife if you can DABBLE in something in the color of PLAYBOY, and see if it's OK with her! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Clinton-and-Liz-Hurley.jpg

Last edited:

Well, to you subversives that love to cheat on your wife, nothing is "untoward"... but to some of us that have morals, ethics, and take a marriage vow seriously, having a CURRENTLY MARRIED, EX. PRESIDENT who was impeached because of the cover up of these actions, it's simply unacceptable..... ask your wife if you can DABBLE in something in the color of PLAYBOY, and see if it's OK with her! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

See? I said I will never understand this new breed of man and you tell me to ask my wife. See the point I'm making. You're looking for validation from a woman on how a man should act.

:lol: and you dont even see the problem with it.

See? I said I will never understand this new breed of man and you tell me to ask my wife. See the point I'm making. You're looking for validation from a woman on how a man should act.

I only see that you subversive Democraps have a WAR ON WOMEN.... or why not ask her, she's involved also! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

I only see that you subversive Democraps have a WAR ON WOMEN.... or why not ask her, she's involved also! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

She's involved in your manhood? :lol::lol: Do you ask permission to behave like one?

Clinton fucked chicks. In a mans handbook thats not a bad thing. Only women react like you have.

She's involved in your manhood? :lol::lol: Do you ask permission to behave like one?

Clinton fucked chicks. In a mans handbook thats not a bad thing. Only women react like you have.

Only men with no morals, ethics, and honor of commitment act in the manor you do! ....I wouldn't expect a fucking subversive to have any of those qualities, and you prove I'm correct...again!:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back