Bill Clinton smacks down Fox News!

C

chloe

President Bill Clinton goes on FOX NEWS for an open interview with journalist Chris Wallace about 9/11 Commission and Bin Laden.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RLAKArfOe0]YouTube - Clinton smacks down Fox News![/ame]

This is from 2006 but it was interesting. I wonder if Clinton has influenced President Obama in regards to going after Bin Laden. I was surprized at how angry President Clinton got towards the interviewer wow !

I didn't remember him having such a bad temper, geez.

ya just like you never had sex with..that woman...bill lies very convincingly
a trait shared with a lot of sociopaths

Where did he lie in that interview eots?

They're talking about important issues of national security and what are you whining about?

A blow job.

Typical of your ilk.

You people are fucking fools.

I heard he acquired that after his heart surgery.

Then too, everything went right for him in the 90s. The GOP couldn't field a candidate that could beat him and th eleft gave him a pass on everything. Why wouldn't he be in a better humor then?

He kind of lost it during the Dem primaries too because he suddenly found out what happens when the party picks another "darling." The Clintons became the victims of the same political smear machine that made them.

Yeah, but Vince Foster apparently did... as you may or may not recall, Foster was Clinton's personal attorney and life long 'bestest good friend', and we were told that he had become very depressed just prior to his murder. But that's reasonable... knowing you're about to be indicted to testify against a couple that has a remarkable history of such problems being resolved through the 'untimely demise' of those set against them... so yeah... Bubba's got a temper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back