BILL CLINTON Now Says Enough Is Enough - 'There Has To Be A Limit'

He must have looked at the numbers showing a hard turn to the right among Hispanic voters.
you are SO cynical! Can't you see the guy is trying to be reasonable and not a hack?

Gee... what does it take to please you cynical conservatives?

(kidding.. I totally agree)

I thought this thread was about under-age girls and illegal sex when I saw Bill Clinton's name
I thought it was about sexually assaulting women and one credible accusation of rape... or maybe blue dresses used for evidence

After Biden set the new historical US record for aiding and abetting 2 million illegals to illegally enter the US, even Bill Clinton had come out against Biden's Un-Constitutional & National Security-threatening Open Border and illegal invasion.

"There is a limit" to how many migrants the U.S. can accept before it causes disruption", said Slick Willey.

Of course he wouldn't be a Democrat if he did not use the worn out standard DNC tactic of attempting to accuse Republicans of being who Democrats are and of doing what Democrats have done, are doing, and will continue to do...

Pedo Bill rebuked GOP governors for 'staining' Elitist Democrat Playground Martha's Vineyard and Dem-run cities by transporting illegals across the country to deliver illegals to the doorsteps of Democrats who have supported and defended Biden's illegal invasion - something Biden has been doing (using tax dollars to traffick illegal aliens all over the country) since he took office.

After cheering on 2 million illegals pouring across Joe's Open Border into Red Border States, hypocritical elitist Dems freaked out, declared a 'humanitarian crisis', and called for the Natioal Guard when 50 (FIFTY) brown-skinned poor 'migrants' showed up in Martha's Vineyard.

View attachment 703266

Dirty, smelly, homeless, poor illegals showing up in THEIR cities and THEIR elitist vacation spot? Martha's Vineyard was the proverbial straw that broke the elitist Democrats' back.

View attachment 703267
'There must be a limit to what is acceptable!'

Who knew Bill Clinton is a white supremacist?

Forum List

Back