Bill Clinton not a rapist, liars and dupes, and doesn't grab p****.

l
What he paid Paula Jones $850,000 bucks...not enough for ya, plus he got impeached.
Put up to it, bs witch hunt. How they got broke.

Lol! He got caught dumbo, you nutters are so funny.
She wasn't going to do anything until the witch hunt promised her money and benefits.

Yep, $850,000 for Bill doing nothing! LMAO! What you nutters will force yourselves to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As I said, cheap under the circumstances.

When you abuse your power that is what happens.

l
Put up to it, bs witch hunt. How they got broke.

She wasn't going to do anything until the witch hunt promised her money and benefits.

Yep, $850,000 for Bill doing nothing! LMAO! What you nutters will force yourselves to believe.

Yup, the GOP went way overboard witch hunting, including putting Paula up to it after a huge investigation for dirt. YEARS. Hundred of millions...

l

Yup, the GOP went way overboard witch hunting, including putting Paula up to it after a huge investigation for dirt. YEARS. Hundred of millions...

Believe and justify what you must. Nutjobs need to have something really stupid to believe in.

You'll never learn, hater dupe- your party has been a bs disgrace for decades..

I'm learning, I know that both parties are corrupt and most partisan nutters can't even tell that their own party is corrupt.

I'm looking for a candidate that will work for the working American middle class. The two mainstream asses that are running are for the rich. The rich don't need anymore help.

lllllllllllllll

I'm learning, I know that both parties are corrupt and most partisan nutters can't even tell that their own party is corrupt.

I'm looking for a candidate that will work for the working American middle class. The two mainstream asses that are running are for the rich. The rich don't need anymore help.

You should look at Hillary's POLICIES, and HISTORY, instead of bs RW propaganda. Taking money for speeches, which she does from all kinds of sources, doesn't mean a damn thing. NO evidence that it has.

lllllllllllllll

You should look at Hillary's POLICIES, and HISTORY, instead of bs RW propaganda. Taking money for speeches, which she does from all kinds of sources, doesn't mean a damn thing. NO evidence that it has.

I have looked at Trump and Clinton from all sources and neither is for the middle class, it is all words because neither has given a damn about middle class America. Name the bills she submitted in the Senate that helped the middle class.

lllllllllllllll

I have looked at Trump and Clinton from all sources and neither is for the middle class, it is all words because neither has given a damn about middle class America. Name the bills she submitted in the Senate that helped the middle class.
All of them.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report
President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history

Bill Cosby Tried To Pay Off Rape Accuser's Mom — And It Was Caught On Tape
The perv used the same ploy to set up his illegitimate daughter, Autumn Jackson, who was convicted of extortion in 1997 after she went to collect her payoff.

Now Radar has learned Gianna has emerged as the key witness against Cosby — and her explosive testimony could put the creep behind bars for good!
Seems that Bill C has much to talk about, and how illegitimate children are showing up. Yet here we are with a presidential candidate, who lies all the time, to protect her husband who is a known rapist, and Liar.

Danney Williams claims to be Bill Clinton's illegitimate son via prostitute | Daily Mail Online
  • Danney Williams, 30, claims he is the biological son of former President Bill Clinton
  • Rumors about Danney's paternity surfaced not long after his birth in 1985, when Clinton was still governor of Arkansas
  • Danney's mother Bobbie Ann Williams, who was a prostitute, says she is certain Clinton is the father since he was her only white client at the time

lllllllllllllll

All of them.
:cuckoo:

lllllllllllllll

All of them.
:cuckoo:
Give me some bad ones then.

Forum List

Back