Bill Clinton not a rapist, liars and dupes, and doesn't grab p****.

Bill Clinton is absolutely an child rapist/molester and hildabeast is a enabler... fact

Does it bother you that Donald Trump was social with Jeffrey Epstein too?
I'm a libertarian, I'm not for any of the candidates… but there's no sorry're sack of shit than the Hildabeast.
And believe a ton of bs RW propaganda.

3 women say he raped them...about a dozen others say he sexually assaulted them...they told friends, family and their military chain of command at the time of the incidents.......all of these people are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....

A detailed look at bill clinton, rapist and sexual predator........at least 4 women claim rape, and a dozen others sexual battery.....

and hilary......she aided in obstruction of justice and conspiracy to obstruct justice by using private detectives and political operatives to attack these women and keep law enforcement from arresting her husband...

Articles: Hill on Bill’s Women: 'We Reached Out to Them'

In August 1996, still worried about Perdue’s potential to disrupt the campaign, the Clintons had Democratic party operative Ron Tucker speak to Perdue. According to Perdue, Tucker told her, “There were people in high places who were anxious about me and they wanted me to know that keeping my mouth shut would be worthwhile.”

“Worthwhile” meant a GS-11 or higher job with the federal government. If she turned down the offer and talked to the media, “He couldn't guarantee what would happen to my pretty little legs.” After harassing phone calls and damage to her car, Perdue chose to go into hiding.

Perdue was the least of the Clintons’ problems in 1992. More potentially troublesome were the women that Clinton had assaulted, Juanita Broaddrick, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, and Paula Jones among others.

This week’s Post article pulls its punches on both Jones and Broaddrick. In thePost’s account, Jones was “groped” and Broaddrick was the victim of a claimed “sexual assault.” Yes, Clinton did grope Jones, but as she would later testify under oath, “Mr. Clinton then walked over to the sofa, lowered his trousers and underwear, exposed his penis (which was erect) and told me to ‘kiss it.’"

As to Broaddrick, she was not merely assaulted. She was raped. “It was a real panicky, panicky situation,” Broaddrick told NBC’s Lisa Myers in February 1999. “I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip.”

Immediately afterwards, a colleague found Broaddrick in her hotel room crying and “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn and her lip swollen. The Post made no mention of Hillary’s literal hands-on effort to silence Broaddrick. “She threatened me at that fundraiser,” Broaddrick said of an intimidating grip-and-grin with Hillary soon after the rape, “that’s foremost in my mind; I’ll never forget that; I’ll never forget that encounter.”

The Post article in question makes no mention of Gracen. As Iskoff reported in his 1999 book, Uncovering Clinton, Gracen had a one-off with Clinton in 1983 when Clinton was governor and she was serving as Miss America.

To assure Gracen’s silence during the 1992 campaign, Clinton campaign manager Mickey Kantor got together with Clinton’s friend and Hollywood producer, Harry Thomason, and they arranged for her to take a part in a mini-series then filming in Croatia.

There was a reason to get Gracen out of the country. Like Broaddrick, Gracen was married when she was sexually assaulted by Clinton. “It was rough sex,” Isikoff wrote, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Writing before Broaddrick’s prime-time confession, Isikoff missed the lip-biting MO. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

In April 1998, Gracen came to the embattled Clinton’s aid, this time by recanting an earlier lie that she had never had sex with Clinton. In a television interview, Gracen said of the 1983 encounter with Clinton, “What I did was wrong, and I feel very bad about it now.” Gracen denied that the sex was coerced and said almost laughably of Hillary, “I’ll apologize to her now. It was wrong.”

After her 1998 TV interview, fearing a subpoena from prosecutor Ken Starr, Gracen flew to the Caribbean where she went island hopping for several months. “She had no interest being drawn into the case,” wrote Isikoff. “She had already lied for Clinton once.”

Then as now, the media had no interest in discovering who arranged for Gracen’s faux apology or her sun-drenched flight from justice.

Despite her decades-long sexist and classist war on women, Hillary had confidence enough in the major media to tweet in November 2015, “Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault
Hillary s War on Women

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
The key to this......all of the women above are lying....and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....that is what you have to believe to think clinton is innocent and that hilary didn't obstruct justice....
Gracen is in it, and said it was cool lol...

Bill Clinton is absolutely an child rapist/molester and hildabeast is a enabler... fact

I'm a libertarian, I'm not for any of the candidates… but there's no sorry're sack of shit than the Hildabeast.

3 women say he raped them...about a dozen others say he sexually assaulted them...they told friends, family and their military chain of command at the time of the incidents.......all of these people are lying.....and only bill clinton is telling the truth.....
Put up to it, and bs, dupe.

Fact?....Where are the indictments? The convictions? Why are you withholding evidence?
Where there's smoke there's fire, and it's only because hildabeast is enabling/protecting him. Lol
That's your basis for convictions? What country are you from? That's not how we do things in the U.S.
You have to be blind not to see what is really going on… But you're a progressive, so you're a lemming. I expect that type of behavior from you. LOL
Baffled by bs...

Why didn't they press charges? If I were raped, I'd be going to the police.

Check out the comments:

"Good summary, the only thing missing are the details of the attacks Clinton led against women who stood up to Clinton and the Clinton machine. Most of those allegations are in the C-Span transcripts from the impeachment."

"20 years after the fact, and Slick Willy's sexual misconduct is still "alleged" by the lamestream news media! Trump's accusations are too vague to do a fact check"?! Seriously?! That's your conclusion?!"

"This list is more clear evidence of the Post being a water carrier for Democrats. If they were fair, non-partisan they could fill a list longer than this just with Clinton lies. So anyone with a single bone of fairness in their body will take that list and the entire Post for what it is - a left-wing rag."
I'll go with the US justice system.
the one that let hiLIARy :eusa_liar: walk?

You really are a dupe
IT'S A CONSPIRACEEEEE!!!!!!

No, not everybody knows this. Where is this evidence of Clinton being a pedophile? I keep hearing you brain diseased going there but you never bring the goods, where is the evidence? Something concrete.
Bill Clinton is the very definition of a pedophile, why does he fly on the plane with Epstein to them rape islands? He's Fucking sleazy pedophile and Hildabeast enables him… LOL

Everyone who flew on Epstein's plane is a pedophile? Sorry, that doesn't come close to being proof of anything.
Excuses excuses

Burden of proof is on you and you have failed.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

"It was a vast RW conspiracy!"

Obviously that guy is a pussy grabber. Hilly even protected his habits, blaming it on RWers. And now it's a problem that Trump only talks about it....
No pussy grabbing accusations like Trump boasted about...

No, not everybody knows this. Where is this evidence of Clinton being a pedophile? I keep hearing you brain diseased going there but you never bring the goods, where is the evidence? Something concrete.
Bill Clinton is the very definition of a pedophile, why does he fly on the plane with Epstein to them rape islands? He's Fucking sleazy pedophile and Hildabeast enables him… LOL

Everyone who flew on Epstein's plane is a pedophile? Sorry, that doesn't come close to being proof of anything.
Excuses excuses

Have you noticed they aren't fans of proof?
or evidence...

Excuses excuses

Obviously that guy is a pussy grabber. Hilly even protected his habits, blaming it on RWers. And now it's a problem that Trump only talks about it....

Well what are the odds, given he has had sex with numerous women? Given that he is known to be somewhat violent even...

No need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Excuses excuses

Well what are the odds, given he has had sex with numerous women? Given that he is known to be somewhat violent even...

Given the evidence, zero. I've had sex with more women than him, and never did sexual assault or anywhere near.

Why didn't they press charges? If I were raped, I'd be going to the police.

because they were under threat of death if they did.

Excuses excuses

Given the evidence, zero. I've had sex with more women than him, and never did sexual assault or anywhere near.

let's see your rap sheet

Hitlery's cover up

Hillary Clinton says: "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported" — while she stays busy covering up husband Bill Clinton's sexual attacks on women! The National ENQUIRERhas talked to top Washington insiders who detailed how the former First Lady took a very personal interest in threatening victims of sexual assault with blackmail and intimidation campaigns! As the defiant White House sexual assault victim Kathleen Willey told The ENQUIRER: “He’s much worse than Bill Cosby!”

let's see your rap sheet
No sex accusations, just the usual misdemeanor DUI and pot after Reagan nanny law and order push. I fought the law etc. Stupid little town lol....

let's see your rap sheet
No sex accusations, just the usual misdemeanor DUI and pot after Reagan nanny law and order push. I fought the law etc. Stupid little town lol....

well there ya go. you can't hold a candle to Clinton

Check out the comments:

"Good summary, the only thing missing are the details of the attacks Clinton led against women who stood up to Clinton and the Clinton machine. Most of those allegations are in the C-Span transcripts from the impeachment."

"20 years after the fact, and Slick Willy's sexual misconduct is still "alleged" by the lamestream news media! Trump's accusations are too vague to do a fact check"?! Seriously?! That's your conclusion?!"

"This list is more clear evidence of the Post being a water carrier for Democrats. If they were fair, non-partisan they could fill a list longer than this just with Clinton lies. So anyone with a single bone of fairness in their body will take that list and the entire Post for what it is - a left-wing rag."

You mean the one that disbarred him for perjury? Little hater dupe, you're such a fucking moron. How do you wipe your own ass?

l

let's see your rap sheet

well there ya go. you can't hold a candle to Clinton
He's never been arrested, the lightweight.

Check out the comments:

You mean the one that disbarred him for perjury? Little hater dupe, you're such a fucking moron. How do you wipe your own ass?
Idiotic witch hunt, never arrested. That was the New BS GOP lin congress all the way. He didn't care about that, and his approval peaked lol. Gore should have taken all his help, the fool.l

Check out the comments:

Idiotic witch hunt, never arrested. That was the New BS GOP lin congress all the way. He didn't care about that, and his approval peaked lol. Gore should have taken all his help, the fool.l

Of course he wasn't arrested you fucking halfwit he was the POTUS. No Federal Prosecutor would touch him, kind of like his POS wife, for fear of losing his career. Little dipshit hater dupes like you ignore that to peddle your particular warped brand of reality.

l
Check out the comments:

Of course he wasn't arrested you fucking halfwit he was the POTUS. No Federal Prosecutor would touch him, kind of like his POS wife, for fear of losing his career. Little dipshit hater dupes like you ignore that to peddle your particular warped brand of reality.
He wasn't disbarred, he was suspended by the bs GOP SC, and let it lapse.

Forum List

Back