Bill Clinton Kicking Ass In WI

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
It isn't posted anywhere yet....but Bill Clinton made an excellent presentation on behalf of Mary Burke this morning. I'm listening to it now.

Fucking guy is gold.

It isn't posted anywhere yet....but Bill Clinton made an excellent presentation on behalf of Mary Burke this morning. I'm listening to it now.

Fucking guy is gold.

Actually, he really is.

He's sane, he did excellent work for the US , left the country with a surplus (which what's his name blew off on his illegal wars). There's not a lot bad you can say about Bill Clinton's presidency.

Fucking guy is gold.

Actually, he really is.

He's sane, he did excellent work for the US , left the country with a surplus (which what's his name blew off on his illegal wars). There's not a lot bad you can say about Bill Clinton's presidency.
he was fugged up the ass by his speaker...he rode the dot com boom and bust...he short changed military strength and he went jello on OBL...other than that he was fine...certainly better than the second black president.

Last edited:
Bill looks like he's 85 years old and ready to keel over any minute.

Fucking guy is gold.

Actually, he really is.

There was no Clinton Surplus. Damn, this lie has a 1,000 lives.

Fucking guy is gold.

His 48 minute speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2012, in full support of President Barack H. Obama (the only other two-term Democratic president in the last 68 years or so....) reminded me that Bill Clinton is currently the only person in the Universe that can talk policy wonk stuff for 48 minutes and keep people absolutely glued to their seats. If there is one person who can get people to actually talk issues and really think deeply about them, then it is Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back