Bill Clinton And Janet Reno Initiated Torture On American Citizens In Waco Using Sleep Deprivation

Lets not forget this under Democrat watch.

that party is violent against its OWN PEOPLE. they also sent out 200 armed Federal agents to some ranchers home to try and seize his land. But now they're whining over interragating some terrorist
How anyone can belong in that party is astounding
The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what they're party is made up of.

We need another Revolutionary War so we can clean house.
A political purge? Where have they tried that before? In a modern democracy? In the Land of the Free?

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

think twice. Your party is more exposed as Stalinists than any other American political party.
And just who is "my party?"

I'm an "independent conservative patriot veteran." Got a "party" for that?

I don't think so, but there's millions upon millions of us in America, and just as it may, we probably own the majority of weapons.

America's greatest enemies start with the anti American trash in the white house, and then down through the democrat party.
And what is so pro-American about a political purge, comrade? What is so patriotic about a movement that calls the President of the United States anti-American trash? And what is so patriotic about inciting a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America?

It's the newest RW rage ever since they got all turned on by Putin's muscles or something like that, cuz, well, fuckin-ay, this there is Murkah!
Still butt hurt over the election?

that party is violent against its OWN PEOPLE. they also sent out 200 armed Federal agents to some ranchers home to try and seize his land. But now they're whining over interragating some terrorist
The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what their party is made up of.

Try it. I double dog dare ya.
Why don't you start it, shit for brains, see what happens.

Oh that's right, you're SCARED, but love to talk shit on message boards.

You stupid sons a bitches got a taste of what would happen at the Bundy ranch.

Now go fuck yourself, twit.
I'm not the one calling for a revolution, you flaming imbecile -- you are.

You clearly don't have the balls for it, so stfu about it.

But hey, if it's any consolation, you're not alone. Operation American Spring proved none of you rightards have any balls.
Awe yes, the left keeps on hating on the military. It won't be hard to wipe your kind out.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what they're party is made up of.

A political purge? Where have they tried that before? In a modern democracy? In the Land of the Free?

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

think twice. Your party is more exposed as Stalinists than any other American political party.
And just who is "my party?"

I'm an "independent conservative patriot veteran." Got a "party" for that?

I don't think so, but there's millions upon millions of us in America, and just as it may, we probably own the majority of weapons.

America's greatest enemies start with the anti American trash in the white house, and then down through the democrat party.
And what is so pro-American about a political purge, comrade? What is so patriotic about a movement that calls the President of the United States anti-American trash? And what is so patriotic about inciting a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America?

It's the newest RW rage ever since they got all turned on by Putin's muscles or something like that, cuz, well, fuckin-ay, this there is Murkah!
Still butt hurt over the election?
No. elections come and elections go. What is disturbing is the trumped up rage and hostility of the confused, barely literate, heavily armed Right Wingers. We saw what happens when the throw a fit. Ask anyone in Oklahoma City.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what their party is made up of.

But hey, if it's any consolation, you're not alone. Operation American Spring proved none of you rightards have any balls.
Awe yes, the left keeps on hating on the military. It won't be hard to wipe your kind out.
Hating the military?? You demented imbecile. If you rightwingnut freaks had the balls to start a revolution, the military would be on my side. So WTF are you rambling about now?

Why do you think Operation American Spring was such an abysmal failure? :lmao: Just ask Stephanie... :rofl:

Hating the military?? You demented imbecile. If you rightwingnut freaks had the balls to start a revolution, the military would be on my side. So WTF are you rambling about now?

Why do you think Operation American Spring was such an abysmal failure? :lmao: Just ask Stephanie... :rofl:
Military cuts, Obama waiting months before authorizing the surge, closing the ww2 memorial to the vets, but letting an illegal immigration demonstration take place. Obama wants the military pay their own health insurance. Just this week democrats released a one sided report on torture, which will put our great soldiers lives in more risk. Looks to me you love the military, as much as you do unborn babies. Lets not forget Obama send troops in to combat Ebola, something they aren't trained to do and they were the only ones that had to be quarantined coming home.

Military cuts, Obama waiting months before authorizing the surge, closing the ww2 memorial to the vets, but letting an illegal immigration demonstration take place. Obama wants the military pay their own health insurance. Just this week democrats released a one sided report on torture, which will put our great soldiers lives in more risk. Looks to me you love the military, as much as you do unborn babies. Lets not forget Obama send troops in to combat Ebola, something they aren't trained to do and they were the only ones that had to be quarantined coming home.
You're completely demented, none of that is even being discussed here :cuckoo:

th

Just showing how liberals loath the military. Hell Kerry called them child molesters.

Just showing how liberals loath the military. Hell Kerry called them child molesters.
Still has nothing to do with the idiocy of you rightwingnutless eunuchs advocating for a revolution. One that would get squashed by the U.S. Military before Stephanie can screech, "let's roll!" :rofl:

Still has nothing to do with the idiocy of you rightwingnutless eunuchs advocating for a revolution. One that would get squashed by the U.S. Military before Stephanie can screech, "let's roll!" :rofl:
It could happen, but after the last election, looks like Americans are finally waking up.

Not as bad as liberals mocking our great troops.

It could happen, but after the last election, looks like Americans are finally waking up.
Elections are like pendulums... they swing back and forth.

And they'll still defend the Constitution over rightwingnuts who think they can revolt.

Not this one, the media was able to get Obama elected, but couldn't save the powers that control.

And they'll still defend the Constitution over rightwingnuts who think they can revolt.
Yeah, Obama hates the constitution.

Not this one, the media was able to get Obama elected, but couldn't save the powers that control.
No, this one too. This time, it swung to the right. We'll see which way it swings next time. So far, we have the right looking to defund homeland security. Not sure the GOP is looking out for America's best interest.

If he violated it, that could be grounds for impeachment. Seems you're wrong since there hasn't been one.

If he violated it, that could be grounds for impeachment. Seems you're wrong since there hasn't been one.
His last shredding of the constitution is the reason for defunding home land security.

His last shredding of the constitution is the reason for defunding home land security.
Had Obama actually shred the Constitution, there would have been no reason to defund homeland security. Impeachment or a USSC bitch-slap would have been the avenue to take. So again, it seems you are wrong in your assessment of Obama's hatred of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back