Bill Clinton And Janet Reno Initiated Torture On American Citizens In Waco Using Sleep Deprivation

that is true. and they ended up killing 80 American citizens 20 of them CHILDREN

And these people still fall all over themselves for this Democrat party and their Dear wonderful Leader the Messiah Obama

that is true. and they ended up killing 80 American citizens 20 of them CHILDREN

And these people still fall all over themselves for this Democrat party and their Dear wonderful Leader the Messiah Obama

That's why the people in Oklahoma City had it coming, right?

Goddam, you are disgraceful...

Of course she is. She is totally unhinged from reality and practically redefines the term "batshit crazy". She is so fucking crazy, even the bats want nothing to do with her. Now, THAT is scary.

Those poor innocent women and children that were tortured by the democrat party. I mean only 3 high ranked terrorist were water boarded.

The people you support were part of the plan that killed 3000 americans. So shut the hell up.

You know there is no hope for the Right when Righties are complimenting our local main racist, bigot and jew-hater, Steve McFuckmeintheass.
I only speak the truth.

No. You are a vile racist, bigot, homophobe and jew-hater. You are a small man with an even smaller pea-brain.
I only speak the truth! I don't believe in liberal politically correct speech to appease the sensitive pipsqueaks like yourself.

And Allan Dershowitz, Harvard law professor and Clinton's White House council at the time, advocated the use of torture against the left's political adversaries in the US, post Oklahoma City Bombing. Imagine that folks, the democrats wanted to torture "dangerous conservative" Republicans. The devil's triumvirate, Clinton, Reno, and Dershowitz. Can you imagine any of these monsters being empathetic for the death screams of 20 little toddlers being burned alive in their Texas church...by the US government?

Waco was a warning knell. Conservatives in this country rearmed themselves by a factor of ten, and they armed themselves with assault rifles, both light and heavy. More than that, they're ready to use them, and our gutless left knows that. So they bitch and scream anonymously on the Internet, like a bunch of ugly little yap dogs, powerless and getting more powerless by the year. Yap on ugly little dogs. You don't matter anymore.

It's no secret. It happened during the first George Bush administration. The Feds used psychological tactics against the Randy Weaver cabin even when Weaver was shot and wounded and his wife was dead on the floor. Loudspeakers asked Weaver how he liked the breakfast his wife prepared. The FBI sniper was indicted by an Idaho Grand Jury for manslaughter in the death of Randy Weaver's wife who was shot in the face while she was holding a 18 month infant in her arms. The charge was dismissed by a federal judge without comment. The same maniacs went on to the most grossly screw up "raid" in the history of law enforcement and when Koresch was wounded he was never offered medical treatment or legal defense. The same feds went on to harass the Dividian compound with techniques designed to intimidate the poor people inside. The feds finally incinerated about 80 men women and children with poison gas. It's ironic and symptomatic of what's wrong with the federal police that the same agency is allegedly responsible for shipping hundreds of illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and having hundreds of innocent Mexican civilians killed and two American law enforcement officers murdered with the guns they lost track of. So far nobody in the ATF has been fired much less indicted.

The Waco Massacre is by far the most egregiously wrongful assault on peaceful citizens by their government in the history of the American Nation. Blame for it belongs to the degenerate, Bill Clinton, and to Janet Reno, the incompetent freak he appointed as Attorney General.

Twenty-one innocent children, some of them little tots, were burned to death by a vindictive gang of frustrated, malicious authoritarians who are no better than the worst examples of the Nazi Gestapo or contemporary "ISIS" murderers.

The Waco Massacre is by far the most egregiously wrongful assault on peaceful citizens by their government in the history of the American Nation. Blame for it belongs to the degenerate, Bill Clinton, and to Janet Reno, the incompetent freak he appointed as Attorney General.

Twenty-one innocent children, some of them little tots, were burned to death by a vindictive gang of frustrated, malicious authoritarians who are no better than the worst examples of the Nazi Gestapo or contemporary "ISIS" murderers.
Thank you Mike for your insight. The crazy logic behind the final assault was approved by none other than tricky Bill Clinton but quirky Janet Reno took the flack when Bubba Bill went underground after the carnage. I watched the hearings when I was laid up with a bad back. When quirky Janet Reno compared a military tank to a used car she was cut off in mid sentence by friendly senator Chucky Schumer. What was the federal government thinking when they pumped lethal gas into a compound inhabited by pregnant women and infants? Federal authorities would be indicted for doing the same thing in Iraq or Afghanistan to flush out alleged insurgents. The carrier for the powdered poison gas had the volatile comparison to lacquer thinner. What did they think would happen if the power was turned off and candles and oil lamps were ignited? Clinton came out from his isolation and claimed responsibility after quirky Janet Reno claimed responsibility and they both found out, perhaps to their surprise, that the media wasn't interested.

It's true. It happened at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, TX in 1993.

Context of March 21 1993 FBI Begins Blasting Music into Davidian Compound
Great point, and it just shows the hypocrisy of the left.... I remember it well what you are referring to, and yes it was torture they engaged in also. They started the loud music and the huge lights, and the bull horn etc. They did this to keep them from resting and such, and then on and on it all went until the tragic end. Diane Feinstein, McCain, John Kerry, and the list goes on and on (IMHO) should be considered for trials of treason now, because that is what they are, they are traitors to their nation over this issue.

Great point, and it just shows the hypocrisy of the left.... I remember it well what you are referring to, and yes it was torture they engaged in also. They started the loud music and the huge lights, and the bull horn etc. They did this to keep them from resting and such, and then on and on it all went until the tragic end. Diane Feinstein, McCain, John Kerry, and the list goes on and on (IMHO) should be considered for trials of treason now, because that is what they are, they are traitors to their nation over this issue.
Yea I remember watching them blast music with the bright lights on the compound live on TV as the reporters reported from down the road.

Yea I remember watching them blast music with the bright lights on the compound live on TV as the reporters reported from down the road.

Setting them on fire was a pretty mean trick too. That really got on their nerves.

Forum List

Back