Bill Clinton And Janet Reno Initiated Torture On American Citizens In Waco Using Sleep Deprivation

Those poor innocent women and children that were tortured by the democrat party. I mean only 3 high ranked terrorist were water boarded.
Who was forcing those women and children to remain in a compound in which authorities were attempting to enforce arrest warrants?

Last edited:
Lets not forget this under Democrat watch.

that party is violent against its OWN PEOPLE. they also sent out 200 armed Federal agents to some ranchers home to try and seize his land. But now they're whining over interragating some terrorist
How anyone can belong in that party is astounding

that party is violent against its OWN PEOPLE. they also sent out 200 armed Federal agents to some ranchers home to try and seize his land. But now they're whining over interragating some terrorist
What was wrong with the authorities retrieving a young kidnapped boy to return to his father?? You rightards sure have some fucked up values.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what their party is made up of.

We need another Revolutionary War so we can clean house.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what they're party is made up of.

A political purge? Where have they tried that before? In a modern democracy? In the Land of the Free?

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

think twice. Your party is more exposed as Stalinists than any other American political party.

You know there is no hope for the Right when Righties are complimenting our local main racist, bigot and jew-hater, Steve McFuckmeintheass.
WTF do you care, you creepy little foreign faggot. Go find yourself some German ball sack to lick on and STFU.

You're opinion carries no weight here.

You know there is no hope for the Right when Righties are complimenting our local main racist, bigot and jew-hater, Steve McFuckmeintheass.
WTF do you care, you creepy little foreign faggot. Go find yourself some German ball sack to lick on and STFU.

Well, aren't you stupid... I am a US-American citizen, buttwipe. And I can express myself here just like anyone else. You don't like it? Tough fuck for you, little pussy boy.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what they're party is made up of.

A political purge? Where have they tried that before? In a modern democracy? In the Land of the Free?

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

think twice. Your party is more exposed as Stalinists than any other American political party.
And just who is "my party?"

I'm an "independent conservative patriot veteran." Got a "party" for that?

I don't think so, but there's millions upon millions of us in America, and just as it may, we probably own the majority of weapons.

America's greatest enemies start with the anti American trash in the white house, and then down through the democrat party.

The democrats are all of America's misfits and trash, and that is what their party is made up of.

Try it. I double dog dare ya.

Oh, wait!! You idiots DID try it ....

Operation american spring US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You guys are such miserable failures.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Let's roll!!!" :rofl:

Well, aren't you stupid... I am a US-American citizen, buttwipe. And I can express myself here just like anyone else. You don't like it? Tough fuck for you, little pussy boy.
You live in Germany, and have for probably a DECADE or more. At this point, you're more a German citizen than American, which you're American on paper only.

So go peddle your tough guy act somewhere else, punk. Maybe you could find yourself some little German GIRL to beat up, because you're not enough of a man to fuck with me.

Why don't you start it, shit for brains, see what happens.

Oh that's right, you're SCARED, but love to talk shit on message boards.

You stupid sons a bitches got a taste of what would happen at the Bundy ranch.

Now go fuck yourself, twit.

You live in Germany, and have for probably a DECADE or more. At this point, you're more a German citizen than American, which you're American on paper only.

So go peddle your tough guy act somewhere, punk. Maybe you could find yourself some little German GIRL to beat up, because you're not enough of a man to fuck with me.

You really ARE that stupid, what?

But gawd, are you entertaining. Welcher, thy name is 007.

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

I don't think so, but there's millions upon millions of us in America, and just as it may, we probably own the majority of weapons.

America's greatest enemies start with the anti American trash in the white house, and then down through the democrat party.
And what is so pro-American about a political purge, comrade? What is so patriotic about a movement that calls the President of the United States anti-American trash? And what is so patriotic about inciting a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America?

that's good. Now, rant a little more. Scream like a bejeebeejeebie, get that anger out!!!!!

Nope!

In Stalinist Russia!

And what is so pro-American about a political purge, comrade? What is so patriotic about a movement that calls the President of the United States anti-American trash? And what is so patriotic about inciting a violent overthrow of the government of the United States of America?

It's the newest RW rage ever since they got all turned on by Putin's muscles or something like that, cuz, well, fuckin-ay, this there is Murkah!

I'm not the one calling for a revolution, you flaming imbecile -- you are.

You clearly don't have the balls for it, so stfu about it.

But hey, if it's any consolation, you're not alone. Operation American Spring proved none of you rightards have any balls.

I'm not the one calling for a revolution, you flaming imbecile -- you are.

You clearly don't have the balls for it, so stfu about it.

But hey, if it's any consolation, you're not alone. Operation American Spring proved none of you rightards have any balls.

Ahhh, yes, Operation American Spring. Stephanie is baking fresh asparagus pot cookies for the next American Spring. They are hoping that 10 people will show up this time.

Forum List

Back