Bill Clinton And Donald Trump Same Age, Yet Bill Clinton Looks Like Near Death.What Happened?

considering how many std's he had to have, he's doing pretty good.

and the stress of the fact hillary won't leave him would put anyone down for a dirt nap

He has heart disease. That can be hard on the body.
std's can lead to heart disease.

It would be some sweet irony if he needs a transplant but doesn't get it in time
well David Bowie and Glenn Frye dropped dead at ate 69/67,....its a miracle Bill outlived them

I'd call it Karma myself. if anyone deserved it, it's that serial adulterer, accused and proven sexual predator preying on women as young as his daughter was at the time he was abusing his Power as President
can you imagine what Bernie will look like in four years?

can you imagine what Bernie will look like in four years?

A grumpy, 78 year old, Communist Senator from Vermont.

and the stress of the fact hillary won't leave him would put anyone down for a dirt nap

It would be some sweet irony if he needs a transplant but doesn't get it in time
well David Bowie and Glenn Frye dropped dead at ate 69/67,....its a miracle Bill outlived them
Carter didn't outlive Castro either.

i just cant beleive castro is still alive,,,and he smokes!

i just cant beleive castro is still alive,,,and he smokes!
I read a book about tyrants and leaders of freer nations

tyrants live a long fucking time, almost 20 more years than other leaders

clinton as president for 8 years fighting every inch of the way with traitorous republicans, did it to him Republicans are poison
Do you know how much of a lie that is?

Even the slightest clue as to how blatantly ignorant?

of course not, the media told you he was awesome and you didn't think to check on what you were being told
no I just look at his approval ratings at the end of his presidency Didn't you check on them ? Or do you just follow what all the republican s who major in smearing Dems say?

clinton as president for 8 years fighting every inch of the way with traitorous republicans, did it to him Republicans are poison

of course not, the media told you he was awesome and you didn't think to check on what you were being told
no I just look at his approval ratings at the end of his presidency Didn't you check on them ? Or do you just follow what all the republican s who major in smearing Dems say?

Are you talking about the guy who was impeached and disbarred?

:dunno::eek-52::omg: This would make for a great topic in the news media. Here we have Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both 69, born within two months of one another. Trump seems to be in great health, and yet, look at Bill, he already looks about "Four Feet Under". :dig:
You have to wonder what did Bill do in his lifetime to be in such bad health at 69. What did he Eat? Smoke? Date? Bad Habits, etc. etc.
He may not even make it to the DNC, then again, will Hillary? She is already showing signs of ailments that could really creep up on her this summer. :hellno:
STD's

Anyone ever thought that Trump probably has dyed hair and has more layers of paint on that skin than a '57 Chevy Bel Air?

for lying about a bj??? you pubs will keep throwing shit against the wall never caring how you hurt america You did it with bill then obama and now hillary Meanwhile you supported the pos that sent 1000's to their deaths and started an unnecessary war and gave us a huge recession .. You pubs are brainless idiots And thats your good point

for lying about a bj??? you pubs will keep throwing shit against the wall never caring how you hurt america You did it with bill then obama and now hillary Meanwhile you supported the pos that sent 1000's to their deaths and started an unnecessary war and gave us a huge recession .. You pubs are brainless idiots And thats your good point

for lying about a bj???

For lying under oath. That's a crime.

for lying about a bj???

I'd lie too with my children and wife and the country looking on And you would tell the truth in those circumstances??

for lying about a bj???

I'd lie too with my children and wife and the country looking on And you would tell the truth in those circumstances??

Excellent! If you lie under oath, you should be charged.

And you would tell the truth in those circumstances??

You feel telling the truth is optional? What are you, a liberal?
You don't want to hurt your wife and child by testifying truthfully, but you had no problem having sex in the Oval Office? How thoughtful of you.

for lying about a bj???

You don't want to hurt your wife and child by testifying truthfully, but you had no problem having sex in the Oval Office? How thoughtful of you.
Stating the truth to a judge or even to your family is one thing But to air your dirty laundry before the whole wide world is quite another

for lying about a bj???

Stating the truth to a judge or even to your family is one thing But to air your dirty laundry before the whole wide world is quite another
You're stuck on stupid. The reason Billy's dirty laundry got air is because of his sexual harassment of Paula Jones. It was in that hearing that other circumstances came up to show a pattern. It was also a naive government worker and he was president. A CEO would have been canned for it.

But liberals are outraged that Trump defended the size of his "hands". That's why we can't reason with libs, we have to defeat them.

Forum List

Back