Bill Clinton And Donald Trump Same Age, Yet Bill Clinton Looks Like Near Death.What Happened?

considering how many std's he had to have, he's doing pretty good.

and the stress of the fact hillary won't leave him would put anyone down for a dirt nap
clinton as president for 8 years fighting every inch of the way with traitorous republicans, did it to him Republicans are poison
Do you know how much of a lie that is?

Even the slightest clue as to how blatantly ignorant?

of course not, the media told you he was awesome and you didn't think to check on what you were being told
no I just look at his approval ratings at the end of his presidency Didn't you check on them ? Or do you just follow what all the republican s who major in smearing Dems say?
what does his ratings have to do with the bullshit you said?

nothing

and you have nothing but pop culture ratings to run with.

adulterer, serial adulterer actually
sex offender
disbarred

he cheated on his wife more than 2 other men put together

Trump outsourcing includes home goods, daughter’s clothing line

Trump outsourcing includes home goods, daughter’s clo...
Donald Trump has taken some grief for the fact that his signature neckties are made in China. Thousands of items with the Trump name on them — furniture, s...

View on www.yaho

Trump outsourcing includes home goods, daughter’s clothing line

Trump outsourcing includes home goods, daughter’s clo...
Donald Trump has taken some grief for the fact that his signature neckties are made in China. Thousands of items with the Trump name on them — furniture, s...

View on www.yaho
Do you know how much of a lie that is?

Even the slightest clue as to how blatantly ignorant?

of course not, the media told you he was awesome and you didn't think to check on what you were being told
no I just look at his approval ratings at the end of his presidency Didn't you check on them ? Or do you just follow what all the republican s who major in smearing Dems say?
what does his ratings have to do with the bullshit you said?

nothing

and you have nothing but pop culture ratings to run with.

adulterer, serial adulterer actually
sex offender
disbarred

he cheated on his wife more than 2 other men put together
and what does the cheating on his wife have to do with his wife running for president You don't like the fact she stood by her man??? tough shit...and it still doesn't take away that he was 10 times the president your puke moron gwb was
she stood by a man that didn't care about her
she likes being abused by powerful men, so she won't stand up to dicks like putin and the arab rulers
she couldn't stand up for herself so she won't stand up for America

seriously, just her time as flotus should disqual her in the minds of all thinking people

oh sorry, leftist don't think, it's not allowed
OH we think and would never take this nation to war over bullshit like you republicans did
one, that has nothing to do with the posts, again you have to change the subject.

history lesson on war;

WW 1 (D)
WW 2 (D)
Korea (D)
VN (D)
bay of pigs (D)
failed iran rescue (D)

you guys are on a roll until Somalia

:dunno::eek-52::omg: This would make for a great topic in the news media. Here we have Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both 69, born within two months of one another. Trump seems to be in great health, and yet, look at Bill, he already looks about "Four Feet Under". :dig:
You have to wonder what did Bill do in his lifetime to be in such bad health at 69. What did he Eat? Smoke? Date? Bad Habits, etc. etc.
He may not even make it to the DNC, then again, will Hillary? She is already showing signs of ailments that could really creep up on her this summer. :hellno:
Compare Donald's and Bill's wives and you'll find the answer!

Melanie..... Donald wife. What did she do or any accomplishment in her life? Can you name one? Except make Trump happy in bed and that's a good comparison.

I'd call it Karma myself. if anyone deserved it, it's that serial adulterer, accused and proven sexual predator preying on women as young as his daughter was at the time he was abusing his Power as President

Trump had several sexual relationship with married women. People like me have ALWAYS access to pussy wherever I go. I don't brag about it but comes with the benefits and territory. What do you expect him or myself should do?

GOP senator: 'Weird' that Trump brags about affairs - CNNPolitics.com

:dunno::eek-52::omg: This would make for a great topic in the news media. Here we have Donald Trump and Bill Clinton both 69, born within two months of one another. Trump seems to be in great health, and yet, look at Bill, he already looks about "Four Feet Under". :dig:
You have to wonder what did Bill do in his lifetime to be in such bad health at 69. What did he Eat? Smoke? Date? Bad Habits, etc. etc.
He may not even make it to the DNC, then again, will Hillary? She is already showing signs of ailments that could really creep up on her this summer. :hellno:
Compare Donald's and Bill's wives and you'll find the answer!

Melanie..... Donald wife. What did she do or any accomplishment in her life? Can you name one? Except make Trump happy in bed and that's a good comparison.
a brilliant modeling career

she didn't bully anyone
back criminals
screw people over
let her husband walk all over her
let people die
let out secrets of any kind

Forum List

Back