Bilden withdraws: yet another Trump failure

Why do I feel like this thread didn't go the way fakey wanted it to? :dunno:

3 months and not an ounce of evidence about Russian illegal activity reported to the FBI by the fake news Demonrats.
Just how do you know what is reported to the FBI?

weatheredhead is cleared for classified intelligence ... black balled from ever getting any.
And you leftards are privy to the secret evidence the DNC is hiding.:cuckoo:

psssstttt...

"leftards" aren't the ones running their yap about knowing what the FBI said in case you haven't noticed..

dont worry you have an excuse ... you're an idiot RW'r
From the Dufus who is claiming to know the secret evidence only the DNC is aware of.

20 million "illegals" voted. No one has any evidence, but hey, this is Reality America.
sure they have illegals identified. One in texas. she admitted it. Evidence.

So the 20M shit is bogus.
well there is evidence, the count may need to be evaluated, but a California Senator who claims half of his family are illegals stated they get falsified IDs. why not? If the Mexican arrested in Texas is a boilerplate into illegal existence here, damn straight they'll find counts close to millions. I'm sure of it. for me, it's more the detroit count that is more of a concern. that could possibly be in every state in way up in the millions.

And no one can confirm shit, amazing. Ah well, we're in the first season of Reality America, who needs to know, just blather on.
dude, they haven't started to look into it yet. shit they're still waiting for all of the nominees to be sworn in. relax batman, they'll prove it. Like I said, the Senator from CA gave the way they do it. Identity theft.

if RWs couldnt claim there wasnt some type of fraud involved they would jump off tall buildings

Maybe the site should have a whole section devoted to bad news about Trump so that the Left wing can all celebrate our nation's problems and failures in one place.
Nah, that's what the alt right did for far too long.

Once the corrupt cyst known as Trump is politically punctured, drained, and excised, we can get back to regular American government.

3 months and not an ounce of evidence about Russian illegal activity reported to the FBI by the fake news Demonrats.

weatheredhead is cleared for classified intelligence ... black balled from ever getting any.

psssstttt...

"leftards" aren't the ones running their yap about knowing what the FBI said in case you haven't noticed..

From the Dufus who is claiming to know the secret evidence only the DNC is aware of.

quote me

well there is evidence, the count may need to be evaluated, but a California Senator who claims half of his family are illegals stated they get falsified IDs. why not? If the Mexican arrested in Texas is a boilerplate into illegal existence here, damn straight they'll find counts close to millions. I'm sure of it. for me, it's more the detroit count that is more of a concern. that could possibly be in every state in way up in the millions.

And no one can confirm shit, amazing. Ah well, we're in the first season of Reality America, who needs to know, just blather on.
dude, they haven't started to look into it yet. shit they're still waiting for all of the nominees to be sworn in. relax batman, they'll prove it. Like I said, the Senator from CA gave the way they do it. Identity theft.

if RWs couldnt claim there wasnt some type of fraud involved they would jump off tall buildings
The left think unicorn farts are evidence in a court of law.

psssstttt...

quote me
You're the one ranting about Russia, ignoramous.

The dirty little secret is that Trump's potential appointees are well aware that the angry and vindictive border line psychotic left that still doesn't accept the results of November's election will pull out all the stops and Soros investigators will examine every aspect of their lives going back to infancy. Even minor incidents will be magnified and twisted by the angry left wing media machine until the candidate looks like Jack the Ripper. People may not want to join Trump's team but people freaking died during Hillary's husband's administration. Bill Clinton's Chief of Naval Operations allegedly committed suicide as did a high ranking member of the administration, Vince Foster.

psssstttt...

quote me

I said quote me

Maybe the site should have a whole section devoted to bad news about Trump so that the Left wing can all celebrate our nation's problems and failures in one place.
Nah, that's what the alt right did for far too long.

Once the corrupt cyst known as Trump is politically punctured, drained, and excised, we can get back to regular American government.
Well, keep hoping for the worst, I guess.

This party over country crap is always ugly.

The dirty little secret is that Trump's potential appointees are well aware that the angry and vindictive border line psychotic left that still doesn't accept the results of November's election will pull out all the stops and Soros investigators will examine every aspect of their lives going back to infancy. Even minor incidents will be magnified and twisted by the angry left wing media machine until the candidate looks like Jack the Ripper. People may not want to join Trump's team but people freaking died during Hillary's husband's administration. Bill Clinton's Chief of Naval Operations allegedly committed suicide as did a high ranking member of the administration, Vince Foster.

You deserve each other.

psssstttt...

quote me

I said quote me
Dufus doesn't even know what he posts. 314 quotes, ignoramous.

Search Results for Query: Russia | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

dude, seriously, the first thought I had was Superman, leaping tall buildings!!!!!

Funny stuff. you hang in there.

You deserve each other.
I'm sure he'll thank you for your permission.

You deserve each other.

Birds of a feather .... I'm sure he'll thank you for your permission of my permission.

You deserve each other.

Birds of a feather .... I'm sure he'll thank you for your permission of my permission.
I'm sure he will give me his permission from your permission from the other dude's permission.

dude, seriously, the first thought I had was Superman, leaping tall buildings!!!!!

Funny stuff. you hang in there.

nothing huh ....

RWs dont know their ass from a hole in the ground, or their head

Forum List

Back