Bilden withdraws: yet another Trump failure

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Phillip Bilden has withdrawn as Trump's choice as Navy Secretary.

Although he cites the normal stuff, Bilden is really frightened of RussiaGate and does not want to get swept up into it.

Philip Bilden, Nominee for Secretary of the Navy, Withdraws ...

Feb 25, 2017 · President Trump’s nominee for secretary of the Navy withdrew from consideration on Sunday, saying that meeting the government’s ethics guidelines would ...

• Banned
Anyone who is thoughtful is afraid of being associated with Trump and RussiaGate.

I only read the first line of the link and I can tell you it's because he doesn't want to give up his businesses...

Anyone who is thoughtful is afraid of being associated with Trump and RussiaGate.
There is no such thing as "RussiaGate" except in your head. The 2016 election cheating was by illegal aliens voting (about 20 million) and FALSE TV ads run by Hillary (FAKE Democrat news) :biggrin: (examples > McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the disabled reporter, the phony women victims, etc, etc)

There is no such thing as "RussiaGate" except in your head. The 2016 election cheating was by illegal aliens voting (about 20 million) and FALSE TV ads run by Hillary (FAKE Democrat news) :biggrin: (examples > McCain, Khizir Khan, outsourcing, the disabled reporter, the phony women victims, etc, etc)
Trump only lies about 3 million illegal votes, ou have taken it to new heights with 20 million. There aren't even 20 million illegals in this country, even counting children

Phillip Bilden has withdrawn as Trump's choice as Navy Secretary.

Although he cites the normal stuff, Bilden is really frightened of RussiaGate and does not want to get swept up into it.

Philip Bilden, Nominee for Secretary of the Navy, Withdraws ...

Feb 25, 2017 · President Trump’s nominee for secretary of the Navy withdrew from consideration on Sunday, saying that meeting the government’s ethics guidelines would ...

Blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzz

You Prog Loons are on a constant search and destroy mission to annihilate anyone who has the AUDACITY to hold an opinion that differs from your Leftwing Dogma. It's no wonder that some people have second thoughts about public service in such an environment.

I'll also note, as someone who has hired hundreds of people over the past decade, that not all job candidates are successful. Some people decide the job is not a fit for them. That's not a sign of failure. It's just part of the process.

Last edited:
IMG_0225.JPG

Good gawd fakey. You are an embarrassment. He didn't want to give up his business. Why do you think you know what goes on in his mind better than he does?

Oh yeah, you are a LWNJ. My bad.

Good gawd fakey. You are an embarrassment. He didn't want to give up his business. Why do you think you know what goes on in his mind better than he does? Oh yeah, you are a LWNJ. My bad.
You are merely babbling now.

The guy is a patriot who does not want to get dragged into Trump's scandals.

Forum List

Back