Biggest threat to Western civilization?

Who's the biggest threat to Western civilization?

• Jewish Liberals.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mexican Illegals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim Refugees.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Western European Liberals

• Russia.

• China.

• Iran

• Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Blacks.

• Total voters
Germans were also aggressive in WW1 as well, and they weren't particularly racist, nor anti-Semitic then.
Heck even in WW2, German Nazis were killing mostly White Christians, but then would ask Islamic Turks, or Islamic Chechens to join them, not to mention all the Islamic, Hindu, Asiatic, and even some Black, and Hispanic SS Nazi regiment peoples.

Wow, is this the kind of crap the Communists taught you?

Which crap is that?
That more White Christians died than Jews in WW2?

About 3 million Polish Catholics died in WW2, and about 23 - 28 million in Russia died in WW2, mostly Russians, and Ukrainians of a Orthodox heritage, or sometimes Greek Catholic.

But, it is true about non-Whites being in the SS, or sometimes being helped by Nazis.

Chechen Muslims were propped up by Nazi Germany in Russia to help them kill White Christian Russians.

What kind of crap is that?
Brain washing their youth in times of hardship to believe the stupidity of Nazism.................They never recovered from the 1st world war and were already in bad shape when the depression hit............easy to influence people during a tragedy...........the rest is history......

Very similar to the brain washing in the middle east and Islamic fanatics..............The Arab spring happened during a stock market crash when prices for food went through the roof. They started with Food Riots and the radicals took over and the rest is a area in flames.

Let's be honest here, many countries in Europe were in worse shape than Germany in the 1930's, and didn't go so nuts.

This includes Poland, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, and so forth.
Yes. But they didn't lose a War and didn't get pounded by the sanctions afterwards

Which crap is that?

um, yeah, but most of them had guns and were fighting... The Holocaust is a different matter.

Again, buddy, I find it hilarious that you think Racism is okay, when you belong to a people who were almost wiped from the earth because of racism.

Too. Fucking. Ironic.

A.) About 14 - 16 million Soviet civilians died in WW2, that's more than double the Jewish Holocaust civilian figure.

B.) It's not Racism today looking to wipe out Polish people, and the World, but rather anti-Racism by multiculturalism + miscegenation.

C.) I don't think of racism as the culprit, so much as Germans being maniacs. Germans are behind 3 out of 4 of the most major European wars, being the 30 Year War, WW1, and WW2, only the Napoleonic Wars by French were non-German as the most major European wars.
And as many died when Russia purged everyone he considered a threat to his power. Those not killed outright were sent to gulags where they worked them to death. During WWII they emotemp these work camps and used them as cannon fodder on the front lines.

Germans were also aggressive in WW1 as well, and they weren't particularly racist, nor anti-Semitic then.
Heck even in WW2, German Nazis were killing mostly White Christians, but then would ask Islamic Turks, or Islamic Chechens to join them, not to mention all the Islamic, Hindu, Asiatic, and even some Black, and Hispanic SS Nazi regiment peoples.

Wow, is this the kind of crap the Communists taught you?

Which crap is that?

About 3 million Polish Catholics died in WW2, and about 23 - 28 million in Russia died in WW2, mostly Russians, and Ukrainians of a Orthodox heritage, or sometimes Greek Catholic.

But, it is true about non-Whites being in the SS, or sometimes being helped by Nazis.

Chechen Muslims were propped up by Nazi Germany in Russia to help them kill White Christian Russians.

What kind of crap is that?
Brain washing their youth in times of hardship to believe the stupidity of Nazism.................They never recovered from the 1st world war and were already in bad shape when the depression hit............easy to influence people during a tragedy...........the rest is history......

Very similar to the brain washing in the middle east and Islamic fanatics..............The Arab spring happened during a stock market crash when prices for food went through the roof. They started with Food Riots and the radicals took over and the rest is a area in flames.

Let's be honest here, many countries in Europe were in worse shape than Germany in the 1930's, and didn't go so nuts.

This includes Poland, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, and so forth.
Yes. But they didn't lose a War and didn't get pounded by the sanctions afterwards

Poland got pounded by the German - Polish Customs war, a sort of sanctions trade war upon Poland by Germany following WW1.

Poland didn't win WW1, and had just been re-born after 123 years of not existing, in the Partitions of Poland, by Germans, and to a lesser extent Russians.

Keep in mind Poland at the time was pretty Authoritarian too, as well as anti-Jewish in legislation.

Didn't go nuts like Hitler, what so-ever.

Which crap is that?

um, yeah, but most of them had guns and were fighting... The Holocaust is a different matter.

Again, buddy, I find it hilarious that you think Racism is okay, when you belong to a people who were almost wiped from the earth because of racism.

Too. Fucking. Ironic.

A.) About 14 - 16 million Soviet civilians died in WW2, that's more than double the Jewish Holocaust civilian figure.

B.) It's not Racism today looking to wipe out Polish people, and the World, but rather anti-Racism by multiculturalism + miscegenation.

C.) I don't think of racism as the culprit, so much as Germans being maniacs. Germans are behind 3 out of 4 of the most major European wars, being the 30 Year War, WW1, and WW2, only the Napoleonic Wars by French were non-German as the most major European wars.
And as many died when Russia purged everyone he considered a threat to his power. Those not killed outright were sent to gulags where they worked them to death. During WWII they emotemp these work camps and used them as cannon fodder on the front lines.

Russians, not all too much, actually.

In the early - mid 1930's the height of Soviet brutality, the Soviet Union wasn't particularly Russian.

Stalin was Georgian, the NKVD was run by Jewish origins Genrikh Yagoda, the Gulag was run by Jewish origins Matvei Berman, the architect of the Holodomor was Jewish Lazar Kaganovich,
and about 38% of the NKVD was Jewish, as opposed to about 35% of the NKVD being ethnic Russians, the rest of the NKVD not listed as Jewish, nor Russian were people such as Ukrainians, Germans, Poles, Georgians, Armenians, etc. etc.

Even Katyn Massacre despite being carried out by Russian lines, was ordered by 2 people of Georgian heritage being Stalin, and Beria.

Actually, I'd say arguably Russians are more of a victim of Soviet terror, rather than perps, even if they were perps too.

Last edited:
Governments

Now-a-days unrestrained Capitalism is propping up hostile factors against Western civilization, like illegal Mexican day-laborers in the U.S.A a fifth column, or Islamic refugees in the U.S.A to help solve Germany, and other EU states labor shortages, not to mention all the jobs outsourced to China which doesn't respect us, and is rather hostile, and belligerent.

I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?

conservatives

hate radio

fox news

right wing

evangelicals

Hate radio?
I can only assume you people like David Duke who probably have less of a following that of some Serial killers do like Charles Manson for example.

Hate radio became unpopular following WW2, as seen with the fall of Father Coughlin.

The only one I agree with is Evangelicals on your list, because of their general war-mongering.

Last edited:
The single biggest threat to western civilization is republican/conservative

How do you figure that one?

Abortion played a big role in depopulating the West, and shrinking the labor force with immigrants put in to stop the shrinking labor force to the demise of the West.

Without Western people, there simply is no Western culture.

a management issue? Knowing a war would have to, "pass through the neighborhood", the Poles should have dug in, at the earliest opportunity.

I disagree entirely. Poland's intransigence over Danzig led to the war starting. The Polish Colonels should have negotiated.
I believe they merely needed some command decisions, from their colonel general.

Oh come on now, Nazi Germany had staged the Gleiwitz incident, to pretend Poland had attacked them, meanwhile prior to the Gleiwitz incident for a few months, Poles in Nazi Germany were being arrested, and rounded up, and even killed by Nazi Germany's Operation Tannenberg.

IMO, Liberal Jews are a reaction to anti-Semitism, and it snow-balls, because anti-Semitism is often a reaction to Liberal Jews now-a-days.

The Liberal Jew tends to want to control, limit, or even eliminate the White Goyim power, or masses, and see it best fit by tolerance, and control.
Incorrect...
Anti-Semitism forced Jews to create their own businesses.
Liberalism is a later product of the 60s and Dr. Timothy Leary.
The Jewish media around us came rather late around the 1980s and is a result of outdoing the goyim.

I'm calling BS, you even admitted that Spinoza was sort of a secularized / Liberal Jew, and that's going back close to 400 years ago.

Arguably people like Karl Marx, Ferdinand Lassalle, Rosa Luxemburg, Leon Trotsky, Max Horkheimer, Franz Boas, formulated today's Liberalism heavily, and all were of a Jewish background.
Spinoza did not cause Liberalism in America.
I presme that’s what we’re discussing.
The fact is you live your life through Wikipedia and I live my life through life and the people I have met throughout my life.
Jews couldn’t get jobs due t Shabbos.
They started their own business and rejected the cold blooded Republicans who worked other people to death.

My OP speaks of Western civilization, that includes America, but isn't limited to that.

Leary an Irish dude, might've helped push Liberalism in the U.S.A, indeed.

But, what about people like Jew Sarnoff early founder / owner of Liberal media NBS, or William S. Paley a early owner of Liberal media CBS?
Then there's all the Jews in Liberal Hollywood early on.
as
well as the founder of the New York Times Liberalism the Sulzberger's.

Jewish American Franz Boas supported racial equality for the first time ever, in Anthropology, and therefor altered Science to Liberalism.

Not to mention Jew Emanuel Celler, along with two Irish guys Hart, and Kennedy who formulated modern Liberal immigration in the U.S.A, as well as Celler working for modern Gun control in the U.S.A.

U.S.A Jewish feminists like Betty Friedan, Emma Goldman etc.

Also Saul Alinsky, Noam Chomsky, and Paul R. Ehrlich were early Jewish Liberals in the U.S.A too.
Define early Liberalism vs working people to death.

Most of these people I've listed are radical social Liberals, not exactly working class Joe Smoe Union Democrats who are somewhat Socially Conservative, but remained Democrats because of Unions, or Social programs.

I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?

Trump supporters.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump maybe unhinged, unstable, etc. But thus far very few have died from his actions, and many have thrived under this economy.

What I don't get is why Democrats seem to be more anti-Trump, than anti W.Bush.

W Bush killed millions, and the economy crashed bad under him.

But, because Trump has a worse potty mouth, he's worse than W Bush?

You wonder why so many Democrats are not taken as particularly logical?

Okay, you are retarded, aren't you.

There wasn't even a "Germany" in the 30 years War, just a lot of states that took different sides in a religious war.

And saying Germany started WWI (Russia and Serbia did) is just silly.

Okay, you are retarded, aren't you.

There wasn't even a "Germany" in the 30 years War, just a lot of states that took different sides in a religious war.

And saying Germany started WWI (Russia and Serbia did) is just silly.

The 30 Year War centered in Germany, and was started by Germans.

Russia's Tsar in WW1 was a ethnic German you know that right?

Besides, Austria (German) started military action in WW1.

The 30 Year War centered in Germany, and was started by Germans.

Russia's Tsar in WW1 was a ethnic German you know that right?

Besides, Austria (German) started military action in WW1.

Wow, you are confused, aren't you? All the Royal Families were inbreeding by WWI, not that it mattered, they weren't the ones calling the shots, anyway.

Hey, did you hear the one about the Polish Coyote?

He chewed off three legs and was still caught in the trap.

Forum List

Back