Biggest threat to Western civilization?

Who's the biggest threat to Western civilization?

• Jewish Liberals.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Mexican Illegals.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Muslim Refugees.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Western European Liberals

• Russia.

• China.

• Iran

• Trump

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Blacks.

• Total voters
I made a poll choices include.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Western European Liberals.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

But, I'd love to hear feed-back?

I voted Western European Liberals who thankfully electorally are getting destroyed at each election each nation on this Continent has and more Conservative Right-Wing are being voted for specifically because a majority realise that Liberals are the threat to this Continent with their insane obsession with Open Borders to allow Third World Shit Holers from the Middle East and Africa into this beautiful Continent.

For Americans the response could be different, perhaps they would vote Mexican illegals or Blacks or Muslim refugees or if a multiple choice allowed they would vote ALL of them.

• Banned

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

I voted Western European Liberals who thankfully electorally are getting destroyed at each election each nation on this Continent has and more Conservative Right-Wing are being voted for specifically because a majority realise that Liberals are the threat to this Continent with their insane obsession with Open Borders to allow Third World Shit Holers from the Middle East and Africa into this beautiful Continent.

For Americans the response could be different, perhaps they would vote Mexican illegals or Blacks or Muslim refugees or if a multiple choice allowed they would vote ALL of them.

I voted for Jewish Liberals, but Western European Liberals are a close second.

Reason being, I suspect that Jews have been the Liberal Earthquake that created the Liberal Tsunami (Western Europeans)

By this I mean that Jews like Boas, Lewontin, Gould, and Jared Diamond have promoted tolerance, and equality in Anthropology, Genetics, and Biology.

Then there's the media, and Hollywood being dominated by Jews, especially in the U.S.A, while known mostly by Whites in the U.S.A, but even in Europe there's similar problem there too.

There's Facebook, Google / Youtube Jews censoring out the Conservative opposition all over the World.

New York Times is Jewish in origins, an controls too.

ACLU, Wiesenthal Center, ADL, AJC, all Jewish Liberal organizations.

Then there's the fact that 1/2 of all Democrat financing in the U.S.A, comes from Jews.
or
that 1/3rd of the Supreme court was Jewish in the U.S.A.

Don't get me started on the 2,000 or so Jewish Rabbis in the U.S.A, who sent the letter to Trump urging refugees.

Don't get me started on Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Yagoda, Kaganovich, Luxemburg, Berman, Morel, Bela Kuhn all having Jewish oriigns, among other Commies.

Then there's gasp the Frankfurt school cultural Marxist Jews like Horkheimer, or just plain wicked
Jew Soros.

Last edited:

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

Reason being, I suspect that Jews have been the Liberal Earthquake that created the Liberal Tsunami (Western Europeans)

By this I mean that Jews like Boas, Lewontin, Gould, and Jared Diamond have promoted tolerance, and equality in Anthropology, Genetics, and Biology.

Then there's the media, and Hollywood being dominated by Jews, especially in the U.S.A, while known mostly by Whites in the U.S.A, but even in Europe there's similar problem there too.

There's Facebook, Google / Youtube Jews censoring out the Conservative opposition all over the World.

Then there's the fact that 1/2 of all Democrat financing in the U.S.A, comes from Jews.
or

Don't get me started on the 2,000 or so Jewish Rabbis in the U.S.A, who sent the letter to Trump urging refugees.

Don't get me started on Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Yagoda, Kaganovich, Luxemburg, Berman, Morel, Bela Kuhn all having Jewish oriigns, among other Commies.

I think in your Voting Options you should have included American Liberals, you have Trump as a Voting Option which of course ALL the Leftists will vote that Trump is the biggest threat to Western Civilisation, so you should have had American Liberals as a Voting Option because I think that 99% of American Conservatives and Right-Wingers would agree that American Liberals like Western European Liberals are the threat to Western Civilisation because they both support Open Borders or at the minimum NO HARDCORE Border Security because they want UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers into America this from Mexico, Central America and also to Airdrop them into America from the Middle East and Africa etc.

• Banned

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

or

I think in your Voting Options you should have included American Liberals, you have Trump as a Voting Option which of course ALL the Leftists will vote that Trump is the biggest threat to Western Civilisation, so you should have had American Liberals as an Voting Option because like Western European Liberals I think that 99% of American Conservatives and Right-Wingers would agree that American Liberals like Western European Liberals are the threat because they both support Open Borders or at the minimum NO HARDCORE Border Security because they want UNLIMITED amounts of Third World Shit Holers into America this from Mexico, Central America and also to Airdrop them into America from the Middle East and Africa etc.

I consider most "Americans" as "Western Europeans" anyways.

I just included Trump to try, and balance out between the two factors a little.

Jewish Liberals.

Mexican illegals.

Muslim refugees.

Russia.

China.

Iran.

Trump.

Blacks.

The biggest threat to America is a complacent electorate. Like a lobster in a pot of cold water which is being heated to a boil, when you feel the heat, it’s too late. Vigilante voters are the backbone of our Republic.

Poles.

The dumbest people in Europe.

I'm pretty sure that's Albanians in the South, Lithuanians in the East, and the Irish in the West.

Probably Albanians are #1 in European stupidity, and gangsters.

Maybe you should check out PISA score results, literacy rates, and IQ results by Rindermann, and Lynn, before mouthing off.

the-end-is-near.jpg

`
The evangelicals.

I would agree that in America the Evangelicals who are Fundamentalist Dominionists and also the Lutherans, the Evangelicals because they are Brainwashed in the mind and they WANT Armageddon ASAP so they think they can be Raptured up to Jesus and the Lutherans because they are in total support of Unlimited Immigration to America from Muslims and their church organisations actively work with the NGOs for this to occur, throughout history the Lutherans have ALWAYS sided with and support the Islamics especially as a way to diminish Roman Catholicism.

`
The evangelicals.

I would agree that in America the Evangelicals and also the Lutherans, the Evangelicals because they are Brainwashed in the mind and they WANT Armageddon ASAP so they think they can be Raptured up to Jesus and the Lutherans because they are in total support of Unlimited Immigration to America from Muslims and their church organisations actively work with the NGOs for this to occur, throughout history the Lutherans have ALWAYS sided with and support the Islamics especially as a way to diminish Roman Catholicism.

Well, I had considered putting a Zionist option for this reason, but backed out, I thought it would be too much to have Jews featured twice.

9/11 didn't stop us, and you know what? 17 years later we are confused and battered, but we will carry on. America is like that. We transcend.

New Topics

Forum List

Back