Some cops should not be cops.

• Banned
Anybody else here don't know what a camera is?

He complied with the officer's request ... eventually.

• Banned
It aint right.

When an officer issues a request, it's for his own safety, and yours. Comply with the request and leave it to the courts to decide who was wrong and who was right.

Don't goad a police officer.
I don't believe the cop didn't know it was a camera. I hope he gets what he deserves. I am on LE side, but not this.

Last edited:
It aint right.

When an officer issues a request, it's for his own safety, and yours. Comply with the request and leave it to the courts to decide who was wrong and who was right.

I don't believe the cop didn't know it was a camera. I hope he gets what he deserves. I on LE side, but not this.

Never make a decision based on one side of a video. I don't know what the officer saw. I don't know what happened leading up to the confrontation. I don't know who the man with the camera is and why he's being so uncooperative with police.

I do know that he refused a lawful request from a police officer and that police officer took steps to protect himself,

It may turn out that the officer was in the wrong or it may turn out the officer did what was right in the situation. That is not for me to decide based on the limited evidence presented. It's up to the courts to make based on a full and open account of the facts of the case.

• Banned
It aint right.

I don't believe the cop didn't know it was a camera. I hope he gets what he deserves. I on LE side, but not this.

Never make a decision based on one side of a video. I don't know what the officer saw. I don't know what happened leading up to the confrontation. I don't know who the man with the camera is and why he's being so uncooperative with police.

I do know that he refused a lawful request from a police officer and that police officer took steps to protect himself,

It may turn out that the officer was in the wrong or it may turn out the officer did what was right in the situation. That is not for me to decide based on the limited evidence presented. It's up to the courts to make based on a full and open account of the facts of the case.
You're right, but it looks bad. Perhaps there will be court.

It aint right.

I testify in court fairly regularly. There is usually a pile of evidence on the table relating to the guilt of the accused. The defense will often say that evidence is misleading or inconclusive. The decision on whether the evidence proves guilt or innocence will often depend on which side is more believable to the court.

I've seen more than a couple of cases that look like a slam dunk go down in flames because of a lack of confidence in evidence or witness testimony.

courts are nothing but a screw up.....you wont often get justice ...i am amazed at how crime seems to run in families...and the saying..the first one to the courthouse wins

Courts often make errors in justice. But, compared to trial by media or trial by public opinion, it's a nearly perfect system.

It aint right.

Doesn't work like that. If he doesn't beat your ass on film. He was right. It's automatic. Nazis of a feather rule together

the civilian was a COMPLETE jackass--[ I wish they would've shot him in the head ]
seriously, that guy was a jackass

what was the original problem? what's the context/etc??
..I remember seeing a video of a cop verbally abusing/using verbally abusive verbiage--and I think in the least, he should've been fired--if not charged with something
..yes, there are some that shouldn't be cops

the civilian was a COMPLETE jackass--[ I wish they would've shot him in the head ]

Civilians are often jack-arses with police. Sometimes it's a history of bad dealings with police. Sometimes it is an infantile hatred of authority. If it's just words, it's often my pleasure to let them rant then present them with ticket or summons followed by, 'Have a nice day'.

When it becomes more than words, I call for friends and we handle it that way.

At the end of the day, when you take a belligerent attitude with police, it almost never goes the way you think it will.

Get out of the car pointing this at me... I'm gonna ask to see hands. Once I'm satisfied it's safe, you can photograph me till you run out of film. Just, please, be sure to get my good side.

For-Gopro-Accessories-2-in-1-Shutter-Pistol-Trigger-Floating-Handle-Grip-Stick-For-Gopro-Hero.jpg_640x640.jpg

Civilians are often jack-arses with police. Sometimes it's a history of bad dealings with police. Sometimes it is an infantile hatred of authority. If it's just words, it's often my pleasure to let them rant then present them with ticket or summons followed by, 'Have a nice day'.

When it becomes more than words, I call for friends and we handle it that way.

At the end of the day, when you take a belligerent attitude with police, it almost never goes the way you think it will.
....humans do not like being told what to do--what not to do--being questioned about what they are doing--being told they are doing wrong--even if they are!!!--even by their bosses at work/parents/etc---this is natural
...so some get huffy-puffy--pissed at the cops...angry --even if the civilian is doing wrong!!
....humans don't like to take the blame or think they do wrong--they will rationalize just about anything they do wrong...even murder
..even if humans are speeding/wrong turn/etc and get a ticket, they get pissed

EVERYONE hates cops. They scrutinize you, and they have guns. But they do come under some scrutiny . What scrutiny do IDIOTS come under? THE ones that tail gate and speed and shoot people and do this stupid shit and want police to be watched? Yeah, those self same righteous idiots. WHO is going to watch THEM? What organization will make everything better?

Last edited:
It aint right.

So now police procedure should be based on what LOOKS good? No, I don't think so!

It aint right.

Doesn't work like that. If he doesn't beat your ass on film. He was right. It's automatic. Nazis of a feather rule together
He's not a nazi, he messed up.

Forum List

Back