Biggest... Jackass... Ever.

Dropping the whole "the dems thought of it first" nonsense and just admitting that Rush is a jackass for suggesting that it was premeditated works for me.

I guess you missed the part of my very first post in this thread, where I called it a dumb ass association.

The post where you were all like "Democrats did it first"?

No, I didn't miss any of that post.

Was I inaccurate? No. They DID do it first. Does that make both sides stupid for making it to begin with? Yup.

You DO agree the Dems were stupid for making the comparison... right?

Was I inaccurate? No. They DID do it first. Does that make both sides stupid for making it to begin with? Yup.

You DO agree the Dems were stupid for making the comparison... right?

Yes, you are inaccurate.

I wonder if the OP will admit that Rush (the big fat blowhard that he is) was not the first to make this dumb ass association, and that Democrats did it first.

Of course, that's just different.

You're missing the point. While the association is there, Rush was implying premeditation.

They won't get it and if they do, they won't say so.

:cool:

See what I mean, kon?

you're an idiot.

The comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous. The thought that the use of Bane in a movie to relate to Bain (meaning it was premeditated), is ridiculous. How many different ways do I need to say it???

Dropping the whole "the dems thought of it first" nonsense and just admitting that Rush is a jackass for suggesting that it was premeditated works for me.

Typical of Lefties.... "We only want to discuss the parts that WE like..."

you're an idiot.

The comparison of Bane and Bain is ridiculous. The thought that the use of Bane in a movie to relate to Bain (meaning it was premeditated), is ridiculous. How many different ways do I need to say it???

Typical of Lefties.... "We only want to discuss the parts that WE like..."

Did the Dems suggest that it was a premeditated Hollywood plot?

No, they didn't.

I guess what you meant to say was, "typical of lefties....'we won't let you get away with your nonsensical false equivalencies' ....waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"

The Left are all upset that Rush has 15 to 20 million listeners and their talk radio shows never even come close to that number. None of them ever ask why theirs are not very popular at all and never try to change anything. They just do the same boring things over and over again.
The left never has had anyone who is as popular as Rush so they always have to attack him and try to get him off the radio.

Wow, looks like Rush's comment was so fucking dumb, and his popularity has been decimated so much, that that no-one wanted to even comment on this.

Good.

I opened the thread expecting to see it about

Chris or Francblo or Black Fabel.

The DITTOHEADS will buy his narrative, though.

One thing Rush counts on is the stupidity of his audience.

That's the chicken or the egg crux of this issue. Is Rush really that stupid or does he just pander to a stupid audience ?????

Ask EdTheCyinc (sp?). He seems to listen to him all the time.

Ed seems pretty stupid, so I guess you have your answer.

Forum List

Back