Biggest danger right now is an NK test missile going off course and landing in SK.

Kind of like attacking 69,000 Us soldiers and 2 million screaming South Koreans soldiers

An unarmed missile is not going to do much harm

-------------------------------------------------- seems to me that any harm at all is unacceptable . In fact a nork missle simply landing on south korean soil is an act of war RWinger .

you are goofier , but I knew that just knowing that you supported mrobama and were a Hilary supporter RWinger . 'nork' are the enemy as we have been at war with them the last 70 years . Hopefully there will be no more rice for the norks RWinger !!

I hope they at least have the capability to abort and destroy a test missile veering off course but based on what I've seen, I wouldn't bet on it.

The fundamental greatest danger though to the entire planet is Neo-Conservative Ideology, if Neo-Conservative Ideology isn't incinerated and if the Neo-Conservative vampires are not rendered impotent and then ostracised from society then they will bring this planet to WWIII and with that the destruction of potentially several billion people.

The Neo-Conservatives are the greatest danger to all humanity, their Ideology is poison and they are evil creatures.

There is nothing Conservative of course about the Neo-Conservatives, they were founded by Neo-Marxists Irving Kristol, Norman Podhoretz etc and there is no such thing as a former Marxist, scratch the surface and the black heart of the Marxist is still there.

Destroy the Neo-Conservatives and many of the Geo-Political dangers will evaporate, it's the Neo-Conservatives who are fanning the flames both in print and also behind the scenes in Western capitals.

and all the problems with the 'norks' were by previous administration with the biggest offender being 'mrobama' who YOU supported . Same gores for mrobama and 'iran' . norks and iran need to be dealt with . Hopefully the TRUMP will do the dealing RWinger !!

What if it isn't unarmed though, that cannot be ruled out considering Kim Jong-Un is so deranged.
Then it is not a test missile is it?

No not under that scenario, but logic dictates there is going to be one time where it's going to be an armed missile, the situation is nobody outside of Kim Jong-Un's inner circle are going to know....until it detonates.

Forum List

Back