New bill would ban conversion therapy for LGBTQ people nationwide

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
they support the bill, which would allow the Federal Trade Commission to classify conversion therapy and its practitioners as fraudulent. “The bill is very simple,” Lieu told The Washington Post. “It says it is fraud if you treat someone for a condition that doesn’t exist and there’s no medical condition known as being gay. LGBTQ people were born perfect; there is nothing to treat them for. And by calling this what it should be, which is fraud, it would effectively shut down most of the organizations.” READ MORE

DAYS OF LOT: New Bill Would Ban Conversion Therapy For LGBTQ People Nationwide
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is brutally unfair to them, because sometimes people do not want to be whatever they think they are . Instinctively they know they might want to be a male or female but with multiple factors of brainwashing taking place those who just decided to go that way because it was the trendy thing to do still have that little voice telling them they are not the false sex. And every other issues with this LGBTQ bs.

It should be illegal for those under 18, but if you're dumb enough to piss away your money as adult then by all means.

Personal choice is wonderful....

They don't need therapy for being who they wish to be.... ;) We're not iran.

And if they want to choose therapy, you want to take away their choice? Interesting how you only believe in certain choices.

And if they want to choose therapy, you want to take away their choice? Interesting how you only believe in certain choices.
Plenty of options for therapy. Fake ones should not be forced on children, though.

Nope. Its the RWNJ fundie hate groups that want to take away choice.

I'll never understand why phony "christians" think they have the right to attack others, make their lives miserable, try to force them to lie about who and what they are.

MYOB and everyone is happy.

Plenty of options for therapy. Fake ones should not be forced on children, though.

Adults yes, children, no.
Fake therapy should not be forced on adults either. How would you feel about being forced to see an astrologer?

Last edited:

You can't possibly be serious.

Why do you live in the US?

Fake therapy should not be force on adults either. How would you feel about being forced to see an astrologer?

Yet they talk about abusive government when it comes to healthcare or taxing the rich but they're ok with controlling people that are different.

If one is an adult and wants such therapy, as stupid as that may be, that is the adult's choice, imo.

I'll never understand why phony "christians" think they have the right to attack others, make their lives miserable, try to force them to lie about who and what they are.

I mind my own business, if an adult wants to take conversion therapy, it's not my business. You have a right as an adult to go to the therapy you want.

See I am okay with choice, you on the other hand are a sanctimonious asshole who believes there way is the only way, your way.

Fake therapy should not be forced on adults either. How would you feel about being forced to see an astrologer?

I didn't say forced. We are free beings, if an adult wants to go, fine. I said it's a choice. You say forced.

I mind my own business, if an adult wants to take conversion therapy, it's not my business. You have a right as an adult to go to the therapy you want.

See I am okay with choice, you on the other hand are a sanctimonious asshole who believes there way is the only way, your way.

Post #10 - you said adults should be forced to take this phony therapy.

I say, MYOB

I say, MYOB

Adults if they want to take it, it is fine, I don't care what you do, you can take whatever therapy you want. Maybe you can get over that fear of kids with Bibles, but I doubt it.

I say, MYOB
No, he did not. Shut up, LN if you can understand others.

Forum List

Back