Bigger Liar Than Santos? Durham report: Schiff staffer intimidated researcher over Russiagate/McCarthy: report raises questions about Schiff character

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm surprised Schiffty Schiff isn't mentioned more in the Durham Report. But the Silence from the White House and Dems like Schiff is deafening after the report came out,.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
All TRAITORS

Schiff
Brennan
homO
Hillary
Traitor Joe
Wray
Comey

i'm surprised Schiffty Schiff isn't mentioned more in the Durham Report. But the Silence from the White House and Dems like Schiff is deafening after the report came out,.

That's because there's really nothing to the Durham report. A collection of maybe's and innuendo. But no links to wrongdoing whatsoever by anyone. Just Durham's "opinion". Hell he even interviewed Hillary and found she did nothing wrong. 4 years. 6 million taxpayer dollars. Only one case makes it to a jury and it is dismissed on acquittal. A political revenge job. They never work. :)

That's because there's really nothing to the Durham report. A collection of maybe's and innuendo. But no links to wrongdoing whatsoever by anyone. Just Durham's "opinion". Hell he even interviewed Hillary and found she did nothing wrong. 4 years. 6 million taxpayer dollars. Only one case makes it to a jury and it is dismissed on acquittal. A political revenge job. They never work. :)
a lot of people deserve to lose their lives over this

these men all need to lose their lives over what they put us through

The list of traitors is literally 2/3rds of Congress, the entire White House, the top of the FBI, almost all of the CIA, and the Co2 fraud crowd.

ALL OF 'EM

TRAITORS!!!!

• Banned
The list of traitors is literally 2/3rds of Congress, the entire White House, the top of the FBI, almost all of the CIA, and the Co2 fraud crowd.

ALL OF 'EM

TRAITORS!!!!
they didn't have loyalty in the 1st place. Dems are born traitors

Not just the Dems, the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" too

W
Wray
Cheney
Kinzinger
Romney
Cornyn
Murkowski
Toomey
Raffensparger
Kemp
George Will
we're gettin a lil carried away here.....lol.......both cheneys for sure

I never questioned Schiff's character. It was very obvious from the get go that he is a partisan rag who would abuse his power to steamroll his own mother if it furthered his liberal agenda.

Forum List

Back