Big win for civil rights

Tommy, you are such an arrogant, pompous, lying, stupid, misbegotten, phony, dehumanizingly American-hating pile of Islam-human-rights-atrocities-loving, British, spiral-shaped SHIT, are you this arrogant that you believe that ANY American on USMB gives a flying fuck what your island of inbred pedophiles think about a goddamn thing? Your own BBCrap and Guardiabomination were cheerfully jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01 over dead American "seppos". See, us bloody "seppos" have been seeing for years that you British pigs are the most mindless, murderous American-hating culture of pond life on this planet; America's "closest ally" is truly America's worst enemy. You Brits' national character STINKS SO BAD to this "yankee-doodle-dandy" that it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike.

Don't be fooled by the Brits' subterfuge of charm and manners; if you want to see Britain's REAL character look at their binge-drinking, cousin-inbred mindless soccer riots. I have personally spent so many years of dealing with binge-drinking, hate-filled, drooling-retard British tourist filth of my race, there is literally NOTHING on this planet this American detests more than the UK. In every quantifiable manner, that fanatically American-hating, Islam-fellatrix vile filth of humanity, Britain, is the most uncivilized, animal-like, white trash vermin of my race I have ever encountered on an international basis.
Back in your box ya dumb fuck.

Poor little British fuck is going through his booze withdrawals. Could somebody please give this poor bastard a drink so he stops convulsing?

Tommy, you are such an arrogant, pompous, lying, stupid, misbegotten, phony, dehumanizingly American-hating pile of Islam-human-rights-atrocities-loving, British, spiral-shaped SHIT, are you this arrogant that you believe that ANY American on USMB gives a flying fuck what your island of inbred pedophiles think about a goddamn thing? Your own BBCrap and Guardiabomination were cheerfully jacking off over 9/11 on 9/12/01 over dead American "seppos". See, us bloody "seppos" have been seeing for years that you British pigs are the most mindless, murderous American-hating culture of pond life on this planet; America's "closest ally" is truly America's worst enemy. You Brits' national character STINKS SO BAD to this "yankee-doodle-dandy" that it would overwhelm the stench of an overflowing dumpster, behind a pork abbatoir, during a summer heat wave, when the garbage men are on strike.

Don't be fooled by the Brits' subterfuge of charm and manners; if you want to see Britain's REAL character look at their binge-drinking, cousin-inbred mindless soccer riots. I have personally spent so many years of dealing with binge-drinking, hate-filled, drooling-retard British tourist filth of my race, there is literally NOTHING on this planet this American detests more than the UK. In every quantifiable manner, that fanatically American-hating, Islam-fellatrix vile filth of humanity, Britain, is the most uncivilized, animal-like, white trash vermin of my race I have ever encountered on an international basis.

Poor little British fuck is going through his booze withdrawals. Could somebody please give this poor bastard a drink so he stops convulsing?

Leave the opioids alone junior.

Fa too many of hem are doing things like this. And every time somebody has to tell us how there are good ones. As long as this happens and police don't stop it, there are no good ones.
Most cops are good people who should be appreciated and respected.
I cant disagree with you. But its disappointing to read the comments of their union. I understand the "circle the wagons" thing but they should realise that this sort of shit makes their job harder.
Policing should be by consent, it cant work in any other way.
No one deserves automatic respect or deference simply due to their job title. The police are just like everyone else, some are good at their jobs, some are exemplary. Others are there just to collect a pay check (like in a lot of industries) while some see it as an opportunity to get paid to abuse others and act out their aggressions. The comments of the police union particulary underscore this last point.

Anyone who is scared of the people that they serve should not be working in law enforcement in my opinion. You have to wonder what someone who has the authority to level force against another human being that would otherwise be criminal and is armed with a plethora of weaponry that can inflict death has to be afraid of other than being ambushed and if that thought scares or terrifies them, maybe working as a police officer is not the right occupation for them.

The problem is apparently it's hard to tell until push comes to shove and the officer does something like unnecessarily shooting someone 16 times.

The fact that this is the first time in 50 years that an officer has been tried and convicted is VERY telling especially in consideration of the history of corruption in the Chicago police agencies which has been reported and documented by the U.S. Department of Justice:
Chicago cops stripped of powers as FBI probes ripoffs of drug dealers, sources say
Recruiting the right people seems to be a problem. Joining the force is a decent living in the UK but it doesnt seem to attract quality people in the US. British police dont face the same gun toting problem that their US counterparts do.

It looks like a societal problem. You have a violent society controlled by people who dont want to pay taxes. Your police forces seem to attract a lot of people of low calibre who cant get decent jobs elsewhere.

Its a real shame. There are decent cops out there and they are undermined by the shite who think they have a license to kill.

Fa too many of hem are doing things like this. And every time somebody has to tell us how there are good ones. As long as this happens and police don't stop it, there are no good ones.
I cant disagree with you. But its disappointing to read the comments of their union. I understand the "circle the wagons" thing but they should realise that this sort of shit makes their job harder.
No one deserves automatic respect or deference simply due to their job title. The police are just like everyone else, some are good at their jobs, some are exemplary. Others are there just to collect a pay check (like in a lot of industries) while some see it as an opportunity to get paid to abuse others and act out their aggressions. The comments of the police union particulary underscore this last point.

Anyone who is scared of the people that they serve should not be working in law enforcement in my opinion. You have to wonder what someone who has the authority to level force against another human being that would otherwise be criminal and is armed with a plethora of weaponry that can inflict death has to be afraid of other than being ambushed and if that thought scares or terrifies them, maybe working as a police officer is not the right occupation for them.

The problem is apparently it's hard to tell until push comes to shove and the officer does something like unnecessarily shooting someone 16 times.

The fact that this is the first time in 50 years that an officer has been tried and convicted is VERY telling especially in consideration of the history of corruption in the Chicago police agencies which has been reported and documented by the U.S. Department of Justice:
Chicago cops stripped of powers as FBI probes ripoffs of drug dealers, sources say
Recruiting the right people seems to be a problem. Joining the force is a decent living in the UK but it doesnt seem to attract quality people in the US. British police dont face the same gun toting problem that their US counterparts do.

It looks like a societal problem. You have a violent society controlled by people who dont want to pay taxes. Your police forces seem to attract a lot of people of low calibre who cant get decent jobs elsewhere.

Its a real shame. There are decent cops out there and they are undermined by the shite who think they have a license to kill.

You unreal, unbelievably pathological LIAR!!!! Your British police RUN AWAY from your muslim pedophiles and refuse to enforce the law against any muslim violent crime because of muh-WAAAAYYYCISSSM, even though Islam isn't a race, it's the world's most violent hate-ideology that comes in ALL races, including white. You're the British version of our domestic liar Lahkota: the factual lies just OOZE from you keyboards, you low-life scumbags. You're a pure sociopath just like he/she is. WHY is it so impossible for you to tell the most basic, common-sense truth?

Oh yeah, I assume as a sobbing black crybaby you still don't have the mental acumen to understand that this "white bogeyman" of yours does not give a microscopic, quantum-level fuck what a fanatical, victim-mentality sniveling little baby like you thinks of anything. You are one of the sorriest, stupidest and most pitiful examples of your race I have ever seen online, IM2. And this is nothing personal, I'm just stating what is obvious to 99% of people reading your e-sniveling against us whites.

As further evidence of your own stupidity, you should wish I WAS on opiates! Vicodin turns me into one of the most cheerful, pleasant, pharmaceutical Mr. Rogers figures you'll ever meet. On opiate pills I cheerfully notice "It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood and the clouds look so fluffy today!"

Nobody wants to pay taxes. What do you think the Boston Tea Party was all about

And American society is not inherently violent.

Last edited:
I’ve been on the receiving end of a bad cop. He lost during the encounter and in court.

That said, I know most cops are good people who should be respected.
Most cops are not good people. Most cops are power hungry people that got beat up as kids or have an urge to be legalized serial killers. Too many ex cops have spoken out regarding this. The amount of cops that will do the right thing no matter what is at about 15% according to these ex cops.

British police are pussies who threaten and arrest people for saying mean words on twitter while ignoring muslim pedophiles who like to rape little white girls.

British police are pussies who threaten and arrest people for saying mean words on twitter while ignoring muslim pedophiles who like to rape little white girls.
Odd that these rapists have ended up in jail then you thick fucker.

Taxes are our passport to a better society. People dont cheer but they generally recgnise it as a good thing. The rich see it as an imposition, something that the poor have to pay.

Odd that these rapists have ended up in jail then you thick fucker.

Only years later, after god only knows how many girls were violated. But at least now they can get back to whats really important: policing the internet for insults and memes.

Oh yeah, I assume as a sobbing black crybaby you still don't have the mental acumen to understand that this "white bogeyman" of yours does not give a microscopic, quantum-level fuck what a fanatical, victim-mentality sniveling little baby like you thinks of anything. You are one of the sorriest, stupidest and most pitiful examples of your race I have ever seen online, IM2. And this is nothing personal, I'm just stating what is obvious to 99% of people reading your e-sniveling against us whites.

As further evidence of your own stupidity, you should wish I WAS on opiates! Vicodin turns me into one of the most cheerful, pleasant, pharmaceutical Mr. Rogers figures you'll ever meet. On opiate pills I cheerfully notice "It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood and the clouds look so fluffy today!"

I post e facts whites like you can't take. Then you end up having temper tantrums like the one you just posted.

Great comeback Tommy.....

I mean....you really showed him.

He doesnt really warrant any further effort.

Taxes are our passport to a better society. People dont cheer but they generally recgnise it as a good thing. The rich see it as an imposition, something that the poor have to pay.

Of course you love taxes because so much of it goes to the bloody, human-rights-atrocity, beheading-fetish Islam 3rd world societal destruction you wish to emulate.

Listen Tommy, why can't you accept that as a human being, a blithering imbecile like you who has never been to America DOESN'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE to understand American society? Even if our internal matters were any your business, you voyeur, I've watched your own UK Jeremy Kyle show for years and I can honestly say you are personally stupider than your loathsome, tracksuit-wearing, rodent-featured, gibberish-accented, booze-damaged CHAV brother-sister inbreds. Who look like they have a lot of soccer riots and jail time in their future. You British pigs LOVE looking down your noses at us "bloody seppos" when I've seen your own island produce genetically disfigured, lifelong ethanol-nutrition white trash who are fatter, stupider and 31415926535 times more xenophobic than us "yanks" ever were or ever could be.

He doesnt really warrant any further effort.

Orrrrr.........................

Of course you love taxes because so much of it goes to the bloody, human-rights-atrocity, beheading-fetish Islam 3rd world societal destruction you wish to emulate.

Listen Tommy, why can't you accept that as a human being, a blithering imbecile like you who has never been to America DOESN'T HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE to understand American society? Even if our internal matters were any your business, you voyeur, I've watched your own UK Jeremy Kyle show for years and I can honestly say you are personally stupider than your loathsome, tracksuit-wearing, rodent-featured, gibberish-accented, booze-damaged CHAV brother-sister inbreds. Who look like they have a lot of soccer riots and jail time in their future. You British pigs LOVE looking down your noses at us "bloody seppos" when I've seen your own island produce genetically disfigured, lifelong ethanol-nutrition white trash who are fatter, stupider and 31415926535 times more xenophobic than us "yanks" ever were or ever could be.

Like Oliver Wendell Holmes said, 'Taxes are the price we pay for civilization'.

Like Oliver Wendell Holmes said, 'Taxes are the price we pay for civilization'.
All other things being equal?

Forum List

Back