BIG!!! Supreme Court agrees to hear birther case

Let's assume it's true. President Biden will give complete immunity to former President Obama and nominate Michelle Obama to be the Vice President of the United States. Mrs. Obama only needs a simply majority in both houses of Congress to assume the office, and if confirmed will be the leading candidate should President Biden not decide to run in 2016. Or, President Biden will nominate Hilary Clinton for said office. In either case the D's will hold the White House until 2024

One more example of the radical rights inability to think beyond what they hope for.

Apparently a price the idiotic right is willing to pay to ‘get rid’ of Obama.

Taitz had appealed the fine to Justices Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas, respectively, in August and July. Each appeal has been denied.

The 11th Circuit had also backed U.S. District Judge Clay Land's decision to impose the fine "as a deterrent to prevent future misconduct and to protect the integrity of the court."

"The absolute absence of any legitimate legal argument, combined with the political diatribe in her motions, demonstrates that Ms. Taitz's purpose is to advance a political agenda and not to pursue a legitimate legal cause of action," Land wrote in his 43-page ruling.

Courthouse News Service

Even the Court’s two more extreme rightist ideologues won’t have anything to do with her.

Clearly this ‘birther’ idiocy has no place in our courts.

birther's arguments...bye bye

The roughly 10,000 petitions that the court receives annually are referred to the regular conference meetings for discussion, then around 100 are picked by the justices for oral arguments and a final decision. The votes of four justices in the conference are needed to schedule arguments. The scheduling comes a week after another birther activist suggested impeaching Roberts if he attempted to swear-in Obama later this month.

Shoot self in foot, add water and stir

[

You are a selfish spoiled brat that is pissed off because you can't have your way.
It is my hope that the SCOTUS denounces this in such a manner, that it never come back up again.

The only way to get rid of this issue is for obozo to step down. The evidence against him is just too overwhelming.

And yet you loons can't seem to produce any of it.

While I'm not a huge fan of this issue, it is being reported in the HuffPo:

Orly Taitz Celebrates As Birther Case Is Referred To High Court

and shows up SCOTUS docket:

Search - Supreme Court of the United States

via HuffPo.

Mebelle, that just means she filed a petition for certiorari, which means she's ASKING the court to hear it. It will be denied. There is nothing to celebrate. She is a lying psychotic. If you look at the link I posted, they just refused to hear anything on the $20,000 sanction she got. That should tell you what they think of her.

There is no evidence.
The entire birther movement is a fraud. They can not find one forensic documents examiner in the world to testify for them.
They have no case.

No case? HAHAHA. The law, such as Sheriff Joe says the BC is most likely a fake. And then there's the fact that obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya.

Sheriff Joe isn't the law, he's supposed to uphold the law. He should be spending his time doing that, not starting bogus investigations, staging a phony assassination attempt, ignoring real crimes, abusing his power and committing election fraud. Some of those allegations may actually land HIM in jail. Wonder what he looks like in pink! :lol:

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Knock yourselves out: Me, I don't care one way or another. The damage is already done.

Did CIA pick sanitize Obama’s passport records?

AND

Taitz has made other Obama-related claims, including:

A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".
A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.
Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.
Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.
Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents".
Osama bin Laden was killed years ago, with his body kept on ice, and the announcement of his death was timed to divert attention from an upcoming court case she is litigating challenging Obama's citizenship.

Last edited:
It was hilarious. In fact most of the birther movement that showed up to see this were SHOCKED. They left knowing they had been conned. Lawsuits were filed the next day against Taitz and her organization demanding their donations back based on fraud.

I don't know if that's true or not in this case but it happens a lot. People hostile to a movement donate money to it and then demand their money back to give the movement bad press. Another trick of the trade.

People like you are fracturing the republican party. You small minded single issue assholes.
You are no conservative.
You are a selfish spoiled brat that is pissed off because you can't have your way.
It is my hope that the SCOTUS denounces this in such a manner, that it never come back up again.

Yep, there are a few groups that are causing most of the damage to the GOP, and the frauds are one of them. Several examples of them right here on this board.

The birthers, of course, are another one of those groups. What an embarrassment. And not coincidentally, many of the frauds are also birthers.

And the incredibly ironic thing is when the frauds, birthers and various other loons in the party complain about Obama and what he'll do in his second term. They're too deluded to see how they played a part in getting him re-elected.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/271771-silver-delusional-people-in-politics.html

Last edited:
Knock yourselves out: Me, I don't care one way or another. The damage is already done.

Did CIA pick sanitize Obama’s passport records?

AND

Taitz has made other Obama-related claims, including:

A number of homosexuals from Obama's former church have died mysteriously.
Obama has dozens of Social Security numbers, and his passport is inaccurate. Taitz claims that a person who was cooperating with the FBI in connection with Obama's passport died mysteriously, "shot in the head".
A Kenyan birth certificate with the name "Barack Obama" is authentic.
Obama's first act as President was to donate money to Hamas, which she claims will be used to build Qassam rockets.
Obama, or someone connected to him, has made threats to Taitz's life and vandalized her car.
Obama is having the Federal Emergency Management Agency build internment camps for "Anti-Obama dissidents".
Osama bin Laden was killed years ago, with his body kept on ice, and the announcement of his death was timed to divert attention from an upcoming court case she is litigating challenging Obama's citizenship.

:lol:

birfers 0-96

lol

If there is a more gullible group of people in America, I don't know who they are.

Oh wait, twoofers.

So birfers are the second most gullible group in America.

Will the court actually look at the evidence for once or will they make a fool of themselves like all the other federal courts who threw birther cases out for no legal reason.?

Breaking news! Chief Justice of the Supreme Court John Roberts schedules a case by Attorney Taitz regarding Obama’s forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

Posted on | January 9, 2013 |

Law offices of Orly Taitz
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Now...THAT'S Irony! :lol::lol::lol:

You all sure are afraid of something. Most here don't seem to care if it's right or legal as long as their guy wins. They're afraid for the people to even see the information. Let the Supreme Court do it's job, and hopefully do it right, and we can put all doubt behind us or prosecute a president for treason. Supreme Court, DO YOUR JOB.

What could I be afraid of?
Where is there any evidence? Where is it?
You are the one afraid of something.
No wonder we lose elections to the Democrats. Only a dumb ass believes this shit.

So what is so bad about the Supreme Court looking at it? Your right about me being afraid. I'm afraid we have an illegal President and it will take a revolution to set things right. No we can't just ignore it if the facts come out that he's a fraud. I am afraid but determined to see justice done.

22 cases around the country already and everyone they have lost because, guess why?
They have NO evidence.
Show me some evidence. Where is it?

This birther thing is HORSESHIT.. Even if Obama was born in Kenya, what the fuck can we do about it now? Nothing.
Oh, do you really want Joe Fucking Bite me Biden in the Oval Office?

Biden is better than obozo but more importantly, if it's proved the democrats lied about candidate obama, then the party is finished for 2016.

Ok...I will grant the limited context that yes indeed Obama was the least vetted individual to campaign for president.
And if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt he was born outside the United States, I believe the bigger prize is exposing the democrat party.

This birther thing is HORSESHIT.. Even if Obama was born in Kenya, what the fuck can we do about it now? Nothing.
Oh, do you really want Joe Fucking Bite me Biden in the Oval Office?

Biden is better than obozo but more importantly, if it's proved the democrats lied about candidate obama, then the party is finished for 2016.

Ok...I will grant the limited context that yes indeed Obama was the least vetted individual to campaign for president.
And if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt he was born outside the United States, I believe the bigger prize is exposing the democrat party.

Even Vegas has odds on this.
100 to 1 that Obama was born in Hawaii.
I am taking all bets. 100 to 1.

If I was a birther Orly Taitz would BE THE LAST lawyer I would hire.

But she was NEVER hired by any birther.
Birthers know deep down they have no case. If they did they would have hired a lawyer to represent them.

Even if President Barrack Obama was not born in the United States of America, there is no reason that we should not accept his presidency. Those who argue the constitution do not understand the actual implications of the constitution and what it represents. The citizenship clause of the constitution is a racially motivated amendment which was created only to prohibit the people that were stolen from Afrika from being able to rule the land that we stole from the Native Amerikans. So you see, this is irrelevant to the context of the big picture.

The big picture is this:

When you think critically about a document that was written hundreds of years ago by racist, sexist, classist individuals, what part of that reflects the current democracy that we live in?

13% of our country consists of people who were not born here, and because of that we deny them the ability to be President completely because of that.

35% of this country are non-whites, and 12.3% of those are Afrikan, whom were the target of this racist law when it was formed, to prevent the Afrikans from ever being a part of this society. Barrack Obama is an Afrikan...and he is president. It has happened and nothing can take it back, the correct path has been chosen.

And now we must question what this 'natural born' clause really means. If it is not under the guise of racism, then what benefit can we possibly have, suppressing 32% of the country by telling them that they may have lived in our country from 3 months of age, but they will never be Amerikan enough to be President because as a society we wanted to prevent the Afrikan from being president....which these white supremists did not succeed at, by the way.

Look at it this way...

Chavez was elected President due to his charisma and ability to convince the people he had their best interests in mind. Obama was elected President for the exact same reason. So was Reagan, Kennedy, and others.

However, if Chavez were to come to the US when he was, say....22....and became a citizen using the appropriate procedures....and he were allowed to run for President (using your explanation of the wrongs of our consitutiton), then he may very well have won.

Not an issue, perhaps....but do you think those who voted Chavez in, are now pleased with the state of their government? What would Chavez have done using the power of executive order if he were elcted President of the United STates?

Our consitution, at the very least, ensures those that can be elected to the highest office and have the right of Executive Order have been taught by American teachers, lived strictly American lives, and exposed to American ideals from the day they were born.

It may not be fool proof....in fact, it isnt.....but it is a hell of a lot better than the chance of anyone of as many as 7 billion people having the chance to use the Execeutive Order.

As for the birther issue....put it to rest already. Citizen or not, at this point it is irrelevant. He is a horrible leader and believes the best America is a divided America. History will reflect that, I am sure.

Forum List

Back