Big Oil's Long-Running Climate Disinformation Campaign Detailed in Congressional Report

I am not the one being a useful idiot for the fossil fuel industry. If you want to refute the science, you're going to have to talk about the science. Barack Obama (who is no one's "high priest") buying a waterfront home in Hawaii does not refute the science. The world is getting warmer and the primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions.

How about the one at Martha's Vineyard?

This will be the third time in the last twenty four hours I have asked this: where is your evidence that thousands of scientists disagree?
Statistics? How many scientists do you suppose there are in the world?

lol...the green bozos have posted up about 1,000 of these threads in the past 13 years in this forum.

What has changed?

Dick :deal:

peanuts-great-pumpkin-backdrop-3-pc-_13703072.jpg

How about the one at Martha's Vineyard?
If you want to refute the science, you're going to have to talk the science. Sorry if that's tough for you but, to be honest, it's quite easy on my side of this argument. When I say that AGW is supported by mountains of evidence, I'm not lying.

If you want to refute the science, you're going to have to talk the science. Sorry if that's tough for you but, to be honest, it's quite easy on my side of this argument. When I say that AGW is supported by mountains of evidence, I'm not lying.
Refute what science? Why did the ice sheet in Illinois melt?

Where’s the evidence linking 120ppm of CO2 to any temperature increase

Thousands of scientists from every nation on Earth, for decades now, have held that the planet is warming and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions. That you and the fools you run with think this is somehow refuted by Obama buying a waterfront home marks you, clear as day, as a blithering idiot.

Your AGW theory has failed on nearly ever prediction plus has never demonstrated how a 120PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature.

Thousands of scientists from every nation on Earth, for decades now, have held that the planet is warming and that the primary cause is human GHG emissions. That you and the fools you run with think this is somehow refuted by Obama buying a waterfront home marks you, clear as day, as a blithering idiot.
There once was a mile of ice below the Arctic, it melted. How could any scientist say the earth didn’t warm up for that to happen? Who you believe Chg emissions caused that melt? Hahaha you’re a troll

This will be the third time in the last twenty four hours I have asked this: where is your evidence that thousands of scientists disagree?
I’ve asked you over and over to post one climate scientist and to date, nothing!! So do us all a favor and live up to your own standards

I am not the one being a useful idiot for the fossil fuel industry. If you want to refute the science, you're going to have to talk about the science. Barack Obama (who is no one's "high priest") buying a waterfront home in Hawaii does not refute the science. The world is getting warmer and the primary cause is the greenhouse effect acting on human GHG emissions.
You think obammy is science? Hahaha

Forum List

Back