Big mistake!

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
The People's Republic of the Californicated
I'm trying to watch the signing of the Chinese trade agreement but Trump just won't STFU and get on with it. I don't know what the hell he's doing but in my opinion it's one of his few mistakes. This isn't another Trump rally for pity sake. Apparently he's got a list with everyone in the rooms name on it and he's gonna call out every datum one of em. Completely inappropriate and non germain.

I'm trying to watch the signing of the Chinese trade agreement but Trump just won't STFU and get on with it. I don't know what the hell he's doing but in my opinion it's one of his few mistakes. This isn't another Trump rally for pity sake. Apparently he's got a list with everyone in the rooms name on it and he's gonna call out every datum one of em. Completely inappropriate and non germain.

He's stealing the limelight from the House vote.

There's a vote in the House?

Really? All this time and you haven't realized Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) is a political televangelist? Wow.

Final debate and vote on sending the articles to the Senate

You hear what you want to anyway dumb ass so what's the big deal:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::iyfyus.jpg:.

Oh yeah

Where they're DOA. Exactly why I was watching the China deal instead. That actually means something. The Democrats and everything they do have become complety irrelevant as they will soon be relegated to a footnote in the history as a once was political party like the whigs.

Where they're DOA. Exactly why I was watching the China deal instead. That actually means something. The Democrats and everything they do have become complety irrelevant as they will soon be relegated to a footnote in the history as a once was political party like the whigs.

So why complain about our very relevant President?

... they will soon be relegated to a footnote in the history as a once was political party like the whigs.

That would be so great --- disappeared like the Whigs!!

Then we could have a two-party system of Republicans and Libertarians. I wish!!

Does that mean we won't hear you bitching about Democrats this and Democrats that anymore??

That would be great!!

I thoroughly enjoyed it because I knew lib heads would be blowing up after 10 min. The man knows how to work an audience..MAGA to you.

Many of those people have been some of the most demonized men and women in our national history. Perhaps an atta boy is warranted if this is a good deal. The same attacks on Kavanaugh happened to them only in a different fashion.

Forum List

Back