Big brother in every school in America? The NRA solution?

R

rdean

Defiant NRA leader rejects gun controls, asks to put police in schools.

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," he said, asking Congress to immediately appropriate the money to put a police officer in every single school in the country.

Defiant NRA leader rejects gun controls, asks to put police in schools - First Read

-------------------------------------------

Republicans sure do like their "police state". But you can't have "smaller government" and a "police state" too.

Remember how they want to police women's vagina's? They want police everywhere. The police are need to ENFORCE the right wing "social agenda". Seems they see "force" as the way to make America into their version of "moral".

The police have such a remarkable record stoping gunmen:

The police commissioner, Raymond W. Kelly, confirmed on Saturday that all nine were wounded by police bullets

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/n...caused-by-the-police.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

hmmm, 9 to 1. Seems like pretty good odds.

On the one week anniversary of the massacre, LaPierre gives everyone the finger

End of the NRA as we know it

We love gun free zones!!

benghazi_attack_us_politics_2012_09_12.jpg

they just commited suicide

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," he said, asking Congress to immediately appropriate the money to put a police officer in every single school in the country.

Defiant NRA leader rejects gun controls, asks to put police in schools - First Read

Republicans sure do like their "police state". But you can't have "smaller government" and a "police state" too.

Remember how they want to police women's vagina's? They want police everywhere. The police are need to ENFORCE the right wing "social agenda". Seems they see "force" as the way to make America into their version of "moral".

The police commissioner, Raymond W. Kelly, confirmed on Saturday that all nine were wounded by police bullets

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/26/n...caused-by-the-police.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

I would love to see you two get together and make a baby, because that kid would be a hit on youtube!!!

I would love to see you two get together and make a baby, because that kid would be a hit on youtube!!!

images

When Columbine happened we searched for answers. When there were times when the victims had guns to repel the attacker that liberals said, good in that case, but its a slippery slope. Now the unthinkable happened and when the answer is right there and they don't like it they mock it, attack it and their sheeple follow like mental midgets over the cliff.

The answer is this:
(1) Areas that can afford it - Have an officer.
(2) Armed security guards (my highschool had security guards, have them tested, vigorous background checks and mental health exam and provide them a gun)
(3) Arm Teachers (Obviously it's voluntary - security guards, have them tested, vigorous background checks and mental health exam and have STRICT procedures for storage).

This is the only way to keep our schools safe!!!

While I enjoy practicing making a baby, I don't enjoy having an audience. You'll have to "WATCH" something else.

Ready! Fire! AIM!

Police taking down innocent bystanders.

Funny these "anti government" right wingers see the ONLY solution as lot's more police, lots more guns. And a huge increase in "big government".

Remember, Romney ran on "Cut police, firemen and teachers". Now they want "more"? For the right wing, it seems the solution to every problem starts with "knee jerk".

Funny these "anti government" right wingers see the ONLY solution as lot's more police, lots more guns. And a huge increase in "big government".

Remember, Romney ran on "Cut police, firemen and teachers". Now they want "more"? For the right wing, it seems the solution to every problem starts with "knee jerk".

:eusa_liar:

:eusa_liar:

If you see a lie here, point it out. I want to be corrected. At least, I want you to "try".

You see, people make suggestions on how to prevent something like this happening, and the first thing you asses do IS POO POO IT and ridicule people over it..

nothing new for you Rdean...
and not to worry no one is threatening you..no matter how Paranoid you are:lol:

That's why you can't depend on The Police to protect you, you gotta' do it yerself.

Rather than Police in every school room I'd advocate Armed Teachers like they have in Israel. Of course, I'd make it optional but available if they wanted it.

If I were a Teacher in L.A., Chicago or New York I'd feel much more comfortable and secure carrying a gun.

Cut the bullshit people. Republicans don't even want to pay teachers, and now they talk about "arming them"?

Cut the bullshit people. Republicans don't even want to pay teachers, and now they talk about "arming them"?

I'm sure there are plenty of Neighborhood Watch people who are willing to volunteer.

Forum List

Back