Big Brother Bozeman Montana

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
This is appalling.

City officials in Bozeman, Montana, seemed to think that city employees should have nothing to hide. On employment applications, they demanded that prospective employees list their user names and passwords to "personal or business websites, web pages or memberships on any Internet-based chat rooms, social clubs or forums, to include, but not limited to: Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube.com, MySpace, etc." After local media reported the demands, the city backed down.

Daily Brickbats > Enter Your Password - Reason Magazine

This is appalling.

City officials in Bozeman, Montana, seemed to think that city employees should have nothing to hide. On employment applications, they demanded that prospective employees list their user names and passwords to "personal or business websites, web pages or memberships on any Internet-based chat rooms, social clubs or forums, to include, but not limited to: Facebook, Google, Yahoo, YouTube.com, MySpace, etc." After local media reported the demands, the city backed down.

Link is no good to article. I'd like to see it. I have family that lives in Motana.

They want this little shit to look over, but yet they don't want to see obama's real birth certificate... what a travesty.

This is appalling.

big brother ?...sounds like some conspiracy theory maybe you should bring it up at your next Illuminati meeting...I hear they really value the input of insurance salesman/bookkeepers for as we all know only they truly understand the systems of control...unlike we common folk

This is appalling.

Link is no good to article. I'd like to see it. I have family that lives in Motana.

They want this little shit to look over, but yet they don't want to see obama's real birth certificate... what a travesty.

oh god yet another one of those CT's..look if this was true Anderson Cooper would say so
or popular mechanics would of reported it...they have not..therefore it clearly is not..thats how the world works...just ask toto

Forum List

Back