Big Bang red shift resolved

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
For anyone that doesn't know about the big bang, the story goes that way back when they first lloked at galaxy's, there is only one visible in the night sky without a telescope, anyways all the galaxy's were red shifted meaning they were moving away from each other. So a priest deduced that there must have been a point that everrything was packed together if its all moving away from each other....
The following is the correct explanation I believe
Oh shit! Brilliant explanation of the galaxy’s red shift! So I was pondering that since the sun has a slight red shift from its gravity that the sky is blue because light entering a gravity field is blue shifted. Red shift Blue shift occuring both because of gravity and momentum. So what if all the galaxy’s show red shift because of their enormous gravity?

Even on the moon where there is no atmosphere to create a blue sky, in this picture you can see that the light of the sun is blueshifted.
main-qimg-16063a8fecba239222a2561abb9484b8.webp.448287c1c51900cc665c1666e2685bc6.webp

For anyone that doesn't know about the big bang, the story goes that way back when they first lloked at galaxy's, there is only one visible in the night sky without a telescope, anyways all the galaxy's were red shifted meaning they were moving away from each other. So a priest deduced that there must have been a point that everrything was packed together if its all moving away from each other....
The following is the correct explanation I believe
Oh shit! Brilliant explanation of the galaxy’s red shift! So I was pondering that since the sun has a slight red shift from its gravity that the sky is blue because light entering a gravity field is blue shifted. Red shift Blue shift occuring both because of gravity and momentum. So what if all the galaxy’s show red shift because of their enormous gravity?
for every action (force) in nature there is an equal and opposite reaction

Energy is defined as E=hf, where h is Planck's constant and f is the light's frequency. Thus, the color of an EM Wave is defined by its frequency. In other words, measuring the frequency of an EM Wave is sufficient to identifying the color of light or the type of EM Wave that it is

Forum List

Back