Biden's support for Israel, will cost him the Presidency!

Protestors were let into the Capitol. Why do you keep forgetting that?

You think they will prosecute any of them?
Looks like an average protest to me. Last time I checked we have the right to protest.

As usual the idiotic radical left has it backwards. Biden's support for Israel, as lame as it is, is the only thing that portrays him as half way rational.

Do you have a link to support your feeliings on this issue?????

Israel has squandered the world's sympathy over the October 7th assault on their innocents, by murdering 5 times as many Palestinians in retaliation. Biden appears to be the ONLY thing preventing them from does worse.

As a child, I cheered for the success of the Israeli nation, because of the Holocaust,

Israel has lost the world's sympathy by bombing hospitals, and housing projects. They killed 700 Palestinians, hundreds of them children, to kill one Hamas leader.

Trump is also supporting Israel in this so I don't see how there's any difference between the two. Trump inflamed Palestinians, resulting in dozens of deaths, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem.

Squandered. Palestine is lucky they haven't been completely turned into obsidian.

Then you agree his base are haters. Thanks.
1699209739810.png

No one has suggested you capitulate to these terrorists. But you will never defeat them by being just as barbarous as they are. You’ll destroy yourselves instead.

Fighting them on their terms has never worked for you. But you keep doing it.
Then the solution is to lob a couple of tactical nukes their way. Civilian casualties have always been a part of war. The Squatters and Hamas started this mess, Israel will sure as shit finish it, even if it means that Gaza becomes a self lighting parking lot.

Forum List

Back