Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Scheme is a Winning Issue for Republicans

Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

Other than a few FB memes by my MAGA friends, nobody I know even really cares about it. Even my 27 year old who paid off all her student loans already said she is happy for those that have not been as fortunate as her. Now, she would not have qualified any how, but she is not upset by it.

“No other issue this cycle has enraged middle and working class voters more than this.”

My observations makes me agree. I would also add in all those who met their obligations they signed up for and paid their debt to colleges. Joe once again unites America. Against him.

Joe already had the millennials for him. It was a zero net gain move to a group already on his side. He instead alienated millions even more opposed to Democrats.

Pandering to a small group at the expense of a much larger group... Who could not have seen this one coming. DEMOFASCISTS..

Other than a few FB memes by my MAGA friends, nobody I know even really cares about it. Even my 27 year old who paid off all her student loans already said she is happy for those that have not been as fortunate as her. Now, she would not have qualified any how, but she is not upset by it.
Then you live in the demofascist bubble. The majority of US TAXPAYERS are pissed off.

It's also a win for universities, many of which are already planning tuition increases based on Biden's scam.

Then you live in the demofascist bubble. The majority of US TAXPAYERS are pissed off.

No, I have a very wide and large bubble. People from all sides and views. One of the benefits of moving around as much as we have.

Even those that were unhappy about it have moved on, it really has no impact on their lives at all.

You are just projecting your own views on the the majority of US TAXPAYERS.

Been said many times how you Leftards live in a bubble world.

Been said many times how you Leftards live in a bubble world.
1662650984724.png

And that's the problem, nobody cares about spending or this country. This is estimated to put us another trillion in the hole just to by votes for the Communists. People who do care about the country care very much about this issue.

This is why I think we need a national consumption tax. The tax would be exclusively for over spending and the national debt. When we waste money on vote buying like this, up goes your consumption tax. Perhaps if people started paying for all this spending when it happens, they would start caring very much.

I love it when those who have nothing to say, say it with that laughing emoticon.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

The link has a paywall, but I agree this will backfire.

My niece and nephew just got done paying off their student loans. They are in their 30's now. If Dementia is able to get away with this somehow, I can guarantee you how they will vote the next couple of elections.

And that's the problem, nobody cares about spending or this country.

Correct. They do not. Some of you pretend to care when the wrong person is sitting in the White House, but that is about it

This is why I think we need a national consumption tax. The tax would be exclusively for over spending and the national debt. When we waste money on vote buying like this, up goes your consumption tax. Perhaps if people started paying for all this spending when it happens, they would start caring very much.

I am 100% on board with this. I have made a similar argument in the past. I have put forth that once the budget/spending bill is signed that the tax rates should be adjusted to cover all of the approved spending. Let the people actually pay for all the Govt does and then see if their voting habits change.

Republicans celebrated billions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness for the wealthiest and most powerful people and e

https://www.alreporter.com/2022/08/...s-after-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/ntities in America. Now they go into blind rage that the boot held against people's necks by a society that convinced them to take massive loans as children is a little lighter.

Republicans celebrated billions of dollars in PPP loan forgiveness for the wealthiest and most powerful people and e

https://www.alreporter.com/2022/08/...s-after-student-loan-forgiveness-plan/ntities in America. Now they go into blind rage that the boot held against people's necks by a society that convinced them to take massive loans as children is a little lighter.

First off the PPP loans were not expected to be repaid. Secondly they were designed to keep businesses open and employees working when the economy hit rock bottom. So there is no comparison to that and the college forgiveness loans. It's apples and oranges.

Correct. They do not. Some of you pretend to care when the wrong person is sitting in the White House, but that is about it

No, we care when it's vote buying vs benefiting most Americans.

I am 100% on board with this. I have made a similar argument in the past. I have put forth that once the budget/spending bill is signed that the tax rates should be adjusted to cover all of the approved spending. Let the people actually pay for all the Govt does and then see if their voting habits change.

But the problem is when the left wants more money, they attack a small minority of our country which are the wealthy so they're the only ones that really care.

A consumption tax affects all of us: the rich, the poor, and anybody in between. If our consumption tax went from 7 cents on the dollar to 10 cents on the dollar to payoff these college loans, 80% of the country would be against it.

So your daughter inherited your lack of common sense? Congrats to her for following your ignorance.

No, I have a very wide and large bubble. People from all sides and views. One of the benefits of moving around as much as we have.

Even those that were unhappy about it have moved on, it really has no impact on their lives at all.

You are just projecting your own views on the the majority of US TAXPAYERS.
He is 100% correct, Flogging Croc.

Forum List

Back