Biden's Renewable Energy Rush Is Making Gas Prices Skyrocket

Actually, Brandon's strategy isn't to wreck the country, but just destroy the Middle Class in this country.

Remember that B. Hussein O. declared "suburbia bores me" and getting the hoi polloi packed into the failed inner cities where they can be more easily controlled is his key.

High fuel prices are intended to make commuting to and maintaining the Middle Class's mini-estates in the suburbs unattainable and to reduce the people to proletarian union members dependent on the government bureaucrats as well as the union bosses.

Agree. Renewables power your residence and physical plants...not automobiles.
Many power plants are powered by natural gas. Biden is choking that off as well. So first he forces utilities to convert to natural gas, then he chokes off the supply.

This is the lunacy that Dims call "environmental policy."

Enough. You are a real idiot who knows nothing about the oil business in the US or anywhere else. Presidents don't control the oil industry. We're still in recovery and the market is very volatile.
I recall the da you told me I know nothing about the oil business. Your theory that you know about is hilarious. The market is "volatile" because of all the regulations Biden imposed.,

It's true, of course.

Biden is deliberately choking off fossil fuels. The current high price is what allowed Putin to conduct his invasion of Ukraine. We had high prices under Obama and now under Biden, and that's the reason Putin was able to conduct aggressive wars against his neighbors.
If not for high prices US oil production would not have doubled during the Obama years.

If not for high prices US oil production would not have doubled during the Obama years.
That doesn't change the fact that high prices is what gave Putin the revenu he needed to attack his neighbors.

It's debatable whether fracking would have developed without those sky high prices.

I recall the da you told me I know nothing about the oil business. Your theory that you know about is hilarious. The market is "volatile" because of all the regulations Biden imposed.,a
The market is volatile because of the negotiations with Iran and Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Russia exports 5 million bpd and that is in jeopardy.

I see the leftists here are busting out the oil company straw man again.

tenor.gif

That doesn't change the fact that high prices is what gave Putin the revenu he needed to attack his neighbors.

It's debatable whether fracking would have developed without those sky high prices.
Have you forgotten that demand and production fell world wide in 2020?

Forum List

Back