Trey Gowdy: The Notion That You Can Withhold Documents

To be honest...I was thinking the same thing.

I don't think gowdy is the right guy for the job.

Watch Gowdy destroy the Trump White House

Trey Gowdy on Withholding Information and Documents Congress

Maybe he wasn't the right guy to lead the Impeachment defense?

More leftist la-la. The Dems are asserting an official impeachment inquiry sans following the historical precedent of first calling for a congressional vote to launch an official impeachment inquiry. Moreover this is all purely political, an attempt to undermine Trump's administration and reelection. Congressional rules and case law do not give congressional committees enforceable subpoena powers sans a floor vote of the entire chamber.

It's not that I hate gowdy...I just don't think he's going to get along with rudy & joe & jay.

So withholding documents is unacceptable...if a Dem is in the White House??

I guarantee you, that was for different circumstances. The left is trying to tie it into this, though. Of course they are.

The Obama administration withheld documents from Congress?
So he did the same thing trump is doing?
Where were you then, hack?

What was his remarks in response to?
I find it odd the ops link doesnt mention that.

Do you grasp the monumental difference between the Obama White House hiding documents from Congressional investigators looking into the Benghazi deaths and the Trump White House having every shred of Executive Privilege under attack by Democrats fishing for something...ANYTHING...that they can use against him?

Democrats are conducting closed door hearings during which only Democrats are allowed to ask questions and they get to choose what information from those hearings will be released to the public. What's happening right now is a travesty.

Do you grasp the monumental difference between the Obama White House hiding documents from Congressional investigators looking into the Benghazi deaths and the Trump White House having every shred of Executive Privilege under attack by Democrats fishing for something...ANYTHING...that they can use against him?

Democrats are conducting closed door hearings during which only Democrats are allowed to ask questions and they get to choose what information from those hearings will be released to the public. What's happening right now is a travesty.
What documents were withheld in the Benghazi witch hunt?

Take your pick-
benghazi documents withheld at DuckDuckGo

Take your pick-
benghazi documents withheld at DuckDuckGo
Dude...nutblogs and Russian sites?

Cmon...you can do better

Forum List

Back