Biden's MSNBC interview

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Biden did an interview with MSNBC with host Stephanie Ruhle on “The 11th Hour.”
Ruhle did ask him why Americans should think that an 82-year-old was the right guy for the “most important job in the world.” Biden’s response was just laughable.
“Cause I’ve acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom,” Biden insisted. He said he knew “more than the vast majority of people and I’m more experienced than anyone who’s ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as effective.”
Biden says Americans don't give him high approval ratings because "all they've heard is negative news for three years"
Q: "You talk about fighting for the soul of America, but...hate crimes are on the rise, random acts of gun violence, women are under attack—" Biden's staffer interrupts, but he answers anyway by starting to say "we can't let Obama" be president again.
Joe Biden on the allegations of corruption against his deadbeat son, Hunter: "My son's done nothing wrong. I trust him, I have faith in him, and it impacts my presidency by making me feel proud of him."

Comment:
How will Biden be able to campaign for reelection if he is incoherent and delusional?
Biden is like all Democrat Presidents; the Press protects him from scrutiny.
He is delusional to think that the Press is against him.
MSNBC is one of the worst far-left hate mongering News channels.

Joe Biden has been mocked for trying to turn his advancing years into a positive by claiming he's the most experienced presidential candidate ever.

Biden - who at 80 is the oldest man ever to occupy the White House - says he is worthy of a second term in office because he 'knows more than the vast majority of people.'

The president gave liberal network MSNBC a very rare interview Friday, and when asked why he should be re-elected when a Fortune 500 company would never hire an 82 year-old CEO, said: 'Because I've acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom'.

'I'm more experienced than anybody's ever run through the office,' he told the outlet. 'I think I've proven myself to be honorable as well as also effective.'

He also praised his VP Kamala Harris - whose polls continue to crater - and claimed she hasn't 'gotten the credit she deserves.'

Ruhle pointed out that Biden's toughest critics are speculating that he's 'elevating her because they think you wouldn’t serve a full term.'

Harris is seen as a particularly weak link of the Biden administration, and the prospect of her taking over from the president if he is unable to complete a second term is likely to be exploited by GOP rivals.

Comment:
I can't believe that Biden got 80 million votes the first time.
But how could anyone vote for him again after what he has done to our country.

Ruhle did ask him why Americans should think that an 82-year-old was the right guy for the “most important job in the world.” Biden’s response was just laughable.
“Cause I’ve acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom,” Biden insisted. He said he knew “more than the vast majority of people and I’m more experienced than anyone who’s ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as effective.”
Biden says Americans don't give him high approval ratings because "all they've heard is negative news for three years"
Q: "You talk about fighting for the soul of America, but...hate crimes are on the rise, random acts of gun violence, women are under attack—" Biden's staffer interrupts, but he answers anyway by starting to say "we can't let Obama" be president again.
Joe Biden on the allegations of corruption against his deadbeat son, Hunter: "My son's done nothing wrong. I trust him, I have faith in him, and it impacts my presidency by making me feel proud of him."

Comment:
How will Biden be able to campaign for reelection if he is incoherent and delusional?
~~~~~~
Why was there a 33 second edit break in the interview?

**********​

Cause I’ve acquired a hell of a lot of wisdom,” Biden insisted. He said he knew “more than the vast majority of people and I’m more experienced than anyone who’s ever run for the office. And I think I’ve proven myself to be honorable as well as effective.”

Exactly correct
Joe Biden has 50 years experience in Government and has seen it all. No candidate in either party can match his experience in the legislative and executive branch.

Biden has shown he knows how to get legislation passed. He understands the importance of compromise and bipartisanship. No recent President has gotten the bipartisan cooperation that Biden has.

Exactly correct
Joe Biden has 50 years experience in Government and has seen it all. No candidate in either party can match his experience in the legislative and executive branch.

Biden has shown he knows how to get legislation passed. He understands the importance of compromise and bipartisanship. No recent President has gotten the bipartisan cooperation that Biden has.
His coworkers have said he’s been wrong on every foreign policy decision…

and as far as honorable? how can a man that won’t even acknowledge his own grandchild call himself honorable?

His coworkers have said he’s been wrong on every foreign policy decision…

and as far as honorable? how can a man that won’t even acknowledge his own grandchild call himself honorable?

President Biden has handled Ukraine masterfully.

Unlike Presidents before him who sent US Troops to Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq……Biden resisted the temptation to send our troops and AirPower.
The Biden Doctrine is working as we provide military and humanitarian aid and allow Ukraine to do the fighting and dying

It should tell you something that the man doesn't do an interview without an aid present to intervene if they feel it necessary. That should disqualify him as a candidate right there. I wonder if Jill would have been there in place of the aid if she had not been out of the country...

No, a man mid-dotage and in need of a minder is not someone who needs to sit in the Oval Office. Of course, I'm not a Trump supporter either... I guess I'm just bound for disappointment...

Unlike Presidents before him who sent US Troops to Vietnam, Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq……Biden resisted the temptation to send our troops and AirPower.
The Biden Doctrine is working as we provide military and humanitarian aid and allow Ukraine to do the fighting and dying
sure, for Putin.

Also we have military personal in Ukraine.

Comment:
6d2905790ccc8cda.jpeg

The Biden Doctrine is working as we provide military and humanitarian aid and allow Ukraine to do the fighting and dying.
~~~~~~
Somehow the death of Americans in the Ukraine sounds familiar to the initial start of the Vietnam war dating back to 1956 to 1960s. Small cadres sent to train troops and getting involved in the fighting.
Example -- Former US marine killed in Ukraine: reports
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
Somehow the death of Americans in the Ukraine sounds familiar to the initial start of the Vietnam war dating back to 1956 to 1960s. Small cadres sent to train troops and getting involved in the fighting.
Example -- Former US marine killed in Ukraine: reports
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​
A wise President Biden has learned the lesson from Vietnam.
Something the two Bushes didn’t learn when they invaded Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq

Something the two Bushes didn’t learn when they invaded Kuwait, Afghanistan and Iraq
but following what truman and kennedy did?

Xiden voted for both the invasion of Kuwait, and Iraq and moreover campaigned in 2008 on Afghan being rhe war on necessity…increasing military personal there, before surrendering as president, leading to the biggest military disaster since the fall of Saigon

Xiden has been wrong on every foreign policy issue…his own coworkers have made that clear

~~~~~~
Sure as a veteran Vietnam draft dodger! Then his demented momentous decision to evacuate Bagram airbase in the middle of the night was a brilliant move. while leaving thousands behind.

but following what truman and kennedy did?

Xiden voted for both the invasion of Kuwait, and Iraq and moreover campaigned in 2008 on Afghan being rhe war on necessity…increasing military personal there, before surrendering as president, leading to the biggest military disaster since the fall of Saigon

Xiden has been wrong on every foreign policy issue…his own coworkers have made that clear
As President, Biden wisely avoided sending combat troops and air support to repel the Russian invasion

Why he deserves a second term

By comparison, Trump cheered Putin and called Putin a Genius and NATO weak.

Shows how important having a President with Biden’s experience is in 2024

~~~~~~
Sure as a veteran Vietnam draft dodger! Then his demented momentous decision to evacuate Bagram airbase in the middle of the night was a brilliant move. while leaving thousands behind.

You mean Cadet Bone Spurs
Who lied to avoid service and sold us out to the Taliban

Forum List

Back