Biden's minster of truth

This is who the Democrats have put in charge of controlling the "disinformation"
Do you think that the Democrat are wise and fair minded?
Or, do you think that the Democrat Party is a delusional cult?

Gee, I can imagine getting a LOT of disinformation out of her!

If you want to create a SERIOUS board of disinformation, then you should have at least THREE people running it, each from different disciplines, not just one person with total autocratic power.

Can you imagine if Trump created a ministry of disinformation? So where are the GOP on this matter? Under a rock again?

Please, stop the steal...Your non-fake politicians need you more than ever to believe their lies...Stop the steal....

Gee, I can imagine getting a LOT of disinformation out of her!

If you want to create a SERIOUS board of disinformation, then you should have at least THREE people running it, each from different disciplines, not just one person with total autocratic power.

Can you imagine if Trump created a ministry of disinformation? So where are the GOP on this matter? Under a rock again?
Nina Jankowicz is like Jen Psaki on acid

This is who the Democrats have put in charge of controlling the "disinformation"

If Americans thinks a president has the power to create any agency he declares they deserve this dull clown. If a president believes he can create an agency with a wave of the hand drag him from his perch and try him for his crimes. This is a no brainer, A lying party, they have cheated, falsified evidence, falsified documents, falsified sworn statements, falsified elections tried to over throw our elected government and for what I see they did in the last election and since that election America has gotten fucked by this administration at every turn. I mean come on! How long are we going to let these treasonous hacks trash our nation? My grand father was a Baptist minister. If he wasn't tending his crops he sat in his chair reading the Bible. This minister of truth is a real bad joke if we let him get away with this stuff. Don't expect these enabler repugs to step up and do more than they have done the last 25 years, nothing.

Trog, there are three criteria that MUST be met to meet the definition of a cult. These are:

1) An identifiable INFALIBLE leader(usually charismatic personality) that 'appears' to have all the answers so is easy for the gullible to follow. Prez Clinton was charismatic, Prez Obama an excellent public orator, Prez Trump the man with the answers. I am just using the before mentioned three POTUS as an example of the COMBINED traits a more gifted cult leader would need to be an effective owner of peoples minds. Adolf Hitler possessed ALL three of the above mentioned traits to become the most successful of any & all cult leaders ever to disgrace humanity.

2) A sellable message that the leader is divinely appointed.

3) A groupthink message that all who believe in the leader will experience both prosperity & happiness during their lifetime upon our planet earth.

Political cults rely HEAVILY upon GROUPHINK to achieve success as politicians/lawyers generally lack charisma for sure, & short of Adolf Hitler cannot sell themselves as divinely appointed. Lacking the before mentioned two traits the journeyman politicians in America @ least, have no recourse but to offer the same old false promise of prosperity & happiness to their potential & gullible constituency. The statist left segment of the Democrat party constituency DEFINITELY EXHIBIT GROUPTHINK TRAITS which is @ least a red flag warning of a potential If not already active cult. The moderate segment of the Democrat constituency appears to be rapidly shrinking as the statist left are turning the former Democrat party into the Marxist party(itself a verified cult). One must remember that ALL cults lead to death one way or the other.

Forum List

Back