Biden's Memory Is Near Perfect

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
He is able to repeat the same story almost word for word within just a few minutes of each other. Oh, maybe that's not such a good thing after all. Many are increasingly worried Biden won't even make it till the election. In fact, many democrats are terrified Biden could win the nomination and then keel over before the election.

He is able to repeat the same story almost word for word within just a few minutes of each other. Oh, maybe that's not such a good thing after all. Many are increasingly worried Biden won't even make it till the election. In fact, many democrats are terrified Biden could win the nomination and then keel over before the election.
If you don't remember what you JUST SAID minutes earlier, your brain is mush.

big penised michael obama will parachute in and save the day........you watch

big penised michael obama will parachute in and save the day........you watch
I don't know why people keep on thinking that. I have never seen her even one eyota being interested in being president. She is far too intelligent to want such a thankless job where half the country will constantly be at your throat 24/7. Biden's too senile to understand and Trump loves wearing clothes that say "kick me" on the back. That's why they are the head of both of their parties.

I don't know why people keep on thinking that. I have never seen her even one eyota being interested in being president. She is far too intelligent to want such a thankless job where half the country will constantly be at your throat 24/7. Biden's too senile to understand and Trump loves wearing clothes that say "kick me" on the back. That's why they are the head of both of their parties.
they would do anything for power....just a hunch

Forum List

Back